Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: next patch or update?  (Read 8230 times)

Zarcon

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: next patch or update?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 11:22:47 AM »

or he is sick of everyone bugging him for a release date? so opted not to post on the forums (that makes more sense to me)

I *am* getting over being sick, though it's not of being accosted on the forums! Not exactly sick, even - just a bit of insomnia. Too much Starfarer stuff floating around in my brain :) Pretty much back to normal now, though.

Ouchies, glad you are feeling better now, Starfarer is awesome, but sleep is a vital key to life.  ha ha   ;D
There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.
Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

Icelom

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 03:46:34 PM »

or he is sick of everyone bugging him for a release date? so opted not to post on the forums (that makes more sense to me)

I *am* getting over being sick, though it's not of being accosted on the forums! Not exactly sick, even - just a bit of insomnia. Too much Starfarer stuff floating around in my brain :) Pretty much back to normal now, though.

I am torn between two responces to this the first and most obvious:

"where is my starfarer, sleep is for the weak, finish my game and sleep after you lazy buggers"

and

"you guys are human beings and i respect the work you do, please take your time and dont kill yourselves getting it out"

its 50/50 really cant decide what way to go...

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 03:51:10 PM »

Pretty much same here.

icepick37

• Admiral
  • Go.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 04:02:23 PM »

Pretty much same here.
Hah! I know that feeling.  :)
“I [may] not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”
- Voltaire

Thana

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 08:46:13 PM »

My take: don't rush it at the expense of your health - mental and physical - especially since a fresh mind is more productive and produces higher-quality work than a tired one. I've waited for months - I can wait a few extra days.

Zarcon

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 08:49:17 PM »

My take: don't rush it at the expense of your health - mental and physical - especially since a fresh mind is more productive and produces higher-quality work than a tired one. I've waited for months - I can wait a few extra days.

I agree, afterall, we can all relax (But not too much Alex)...for about 12 more days...   ;D

Muhahahhahahahaahahaha!
There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.
Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

BeanusMaximus

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 04:10:23 AM »

Glad you're better and ready to be bugged again :D
RAWR (dunno why I did that)

Feel free to follow me on twitter >:D https://twitter.com/#!/TOBeanus

Other than that I have a dream, that dream is to dream of dreaming of dreams.
Pages: 1 [2]