Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hastaeus Prime, 127  (Read 5570 times)

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
Hastaeus Prime, 127
« on: January 16, 2013, 05:35:05 PM »

Just asking the general forumers, what would anyone think about a story on the Battle of Hastaeus Prime (events right before the mission Forlorn Hope)?  I'm trying to include some of the characters from other stories, like the Steiner family from Hope and Duty (albiet a very early ancestor of the current Mark Stiener :)) and Sam from the Rat of Ito Station.  Might include more as I dig up the forum "Stories and Fan Fiction" section. :)

Anyways, I've been writing this thing in my free time at school (don't worry - my study hall class ;)) and I've got 8 pages, front-back and double spaced worth of writing.  Anyone up for this?
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

robokill

• Captain
  • Hey, over there stop looking at my guns!
    • View Profile
Re: Hastaeus Prime, 127
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 08:00:17 AM »

LORE!!!!!!!  :D ;D :o

Pendragon

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 11:13:00 AM »

That sounds good. I look forward to seeing your take on the Steiners from an earlier time.

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 11:42:49 AM »

Well, typing up a now-12 page story is a whole lot harder and time-consuming than I thought. ;D
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

ArkAngel

• Captain
  • The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 03:14:31 PM »

I demand Progresss reportttttt!!!  >:( ( please?)
"Yes... Yes I -am- sending you, alone, unarmed, against the might of the Hegemony defense fleet.  Not to worry - watching how they obliterate your puny frigate will be most... enlightening.  I shall dissect their tactics and emerge victorious!  Any questions? Then get to your ship, you launch in 5."

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 06:34:23 PM »

School has intervened. :/

Haven't been able to do much, really.  I'll attempt to get it down during this weekend and Spring Break (starts the 25th for me). :)

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 07:21:02 AM »

Unfortunately the journal that I wrote that entire story on was thrown away accidentally. :/

Damn.