Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: [0.95a] Pulse Industry  (Read 280877 times)

glorygal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Pulse Industry
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2022, 06:58:59 PM »

Hi, love your mod and have been having fun fine tuning my Minster into a truly awesome force. While doing that I think I found a bug with hard flux dissipation where the Pulse Core Deviant is overriding the elite part of field modulation. By default (with elite field modulation skill and Pulse Core installed), hard flux dissipation with shields active is less than 100/sec. When I altered the minster and removed the core it was over 200/sec.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2022, 11:19:20 PM »

Hi, love your mod and have been having fun fine tuning my Minster into a truly awesome force. While doing that I think I found a bug with hard flux dissipation where the Pulse Core Deviant is overriding the elite part of field modulation. By default (with elite field modulation skill and Pulse Core installed), hard flux dissipation with shields active is less than 100/sec. When I altered the minster and removed the core it was over 200/sec.

Oh, i will look at that when i have time. Thank
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Vundaex

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2022, 09:52:45 AM »

In two different games I found the Hubship derelict, and it has been a staple in my fleets. What a beast.

Rashpoint

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2022, 09:34:21 AM »

Hi!

I would like to ask for a help with a rather specific problem I encountered. My first time playing Starsector was back in 2019. Naturally, after exploring the vanilla game a bit, I decided to install few mods. One of them was called High Tech Armada ver. 0.7.1d.

Here lies the core issue. I took a break from the game for 3 years, and just recently I wanted to try the new story content, so I started new game, played for few days before realizing that I have to patch the game first. (Well yes, I am not the smartest person on the planet, how could you tell?).

I patched the game and then went on to patch the mods. For the love of god I cannot remember where I downloaded the orignial High Tech Armada mod, and only link I found got me here. Content of the mod is the correct one, however mod loader does not treat the current version as "High Tech Armada", but as "Pulse Industry". Is there any workaround for this?

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2022, 01:02:37 PM »

Hi!

I would like to ask for a help with a rather specific problem I encountered. My first time playing Starsector was back in 2019. Naturally, after exploring the vanilla game a bit, I decided to install few mods. One of them was called High Tech Armada ver. 0.7.1d.

Here lies the core issue. I took a break from the game for 3 years, and just recently I wanted to try the new story content, so I started new game, played for few days before realizing that I have to patch the game first. (Well yes, I am not the smartest person on the planet, how could you tell?).

I patched the game and then went on to patch the mods. For the love of god I cannot remember where I downloaded the orignial High Tech Armada mod, and only link I found got me here. Content of the mod is the correct one, however mod loader does not treat the current version as "High Tech Armada", but as "Pulse Industry". Is there any workaround for this?
Hi, the original high tech armada do not exist anymore. Check with YuiTheModder for get the other content of High Tech Armada.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Rashpoint

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2022, 01:40:28 PM »

Hi!

Hi, the original high tech armada do not exist anymore. Check with YuiTheModder for get the other content of High Tech Armada.

Thank you for fast reply! So, do you think it would be possible for me to somehow take the current Pulse Industry and somehow add/merge missing ships from High Tech Armada into it? I really dont want to explore 300+ worlds for pristine nanoforge again.

TheMineKnight

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2023, 08:00:36 PM »

Only thing I'd have to add is that, for the sheer amount of weapon-points the Minster Ultra-Heavy has, it has entirely too few OP. You can't fit more than 75% of them properly before you run out of space, never mind the Fighters. The rest all Looks really cool though. Love the mod, it's awesome!

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2023, 03:30:42 AM »

Only thing I'd have to add is that, for the sheer amount of weapon-points the Minster Ultra-Heavy has, it has entirely too few OP. You can't fit more than 75% of them properly before you run out of space, never mind the Fighters. The rest all Looks really cool though. Love the mod, it's awesome!

The minster is not a battleship. This is normal. If you put only very bad fighter and bad weapon, you can fit all of them.

Gladiator Society

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]