Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64

Author Topic: [0.9.5a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5  (Read 467087 times)

Somtaaw

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.5a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5
« Reply #930 on: August 12, 2022, 11:33:53 PM »

Hmm. Is this supposed to spawn a system for them?
I cant seem to find them. I have the mod and dependancies enabled yet cant seem to find them on the map.

And  as soon as I post this I hover over a system I swtg I've already done and found them...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 11:36:05 PM by Somtaaw »

Byqu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 15, 2022, 09:57:59 AM »

Hello, new user here. I downloaded the latest version by Dwarden but it apparently doesn't work with latest game build, crashes on startup with this mod selected. Should I assume it is still not up to date, then?

Edit: Disregard that message, I am dumb and missed the requirements. Sorry!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 10:05:53 AM by Byqu »

Ghosts of Razgriz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 24, 2022, 06:56:46 AM »

Can someone tell me the issue of the blueprints? They have no content and I looked everywhere in the folder yet I see nothing blueprint related where do I enable and modify them, I find my immersion ruined after locating all hiigaran ships and fighters yet ultimately unable to produce their weapons myself. My immersion is ruined.
I fixed that issue, posted it right above this reply,  quoting you so you get a notification.

Danke, also I just need to reinstall the mod yeah?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 07:02:56 AM by Ghosts of Razgriz »

Kasrkin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 25, 2022, 12:23:18 PM »

Hello.
I start the game as a captain under Hiigara commission(Nexerlin mod ON)
I get few blueprints, that gives me all Hiigarans weapons and ships (well, after i downloaded recent mod update, they do now), except Sajuuk-Khar Dreadnought.
Does it mean i have to find it blueprint somewhere in the Sector(or simply buy it in Prism Port, if i will be lucky)?

Ghosts of Razgriz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 26, 2022, 06:44:58 AM »

Well, you need the super ship start to have the Sajuuk-Khar, which is more than enough to carry you throughout the early game, base stats, no mods.

And well sajuuk-khar is not really meant to be a ship available to player, kinda wish Hiigara also took the UAF approach to superships or super capitals, like as a quest reward of sorts

Kasrkin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 26, 2022, 08:54:52 AM »

Well, you need the super ship start to have the Sajuuk-Khar, which is more than enough to carry you throughout the early game, base stats, no mods.

And well sajuuk-khar is not really meant to be a ship available to player, kinda wish Hiigara also took the UAF approach to superships or super capitals, like as a quest reward of sorts
Wait, i can't get the Sajuuk-Khar, aside the Super Ship Start? There is no blueprint for it?

Ghosts of Razgriz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 27, 2022, 02:37:10 AM »

Wait, i can't get the Sajuuk-Khar, aside the Super Ship Start? There is no blueprint for it?

Well, after looking through the console commands, yes the sajuuk-khar has a bp, it's going to be extremely hard to find though, keep that in mind, even then it costs a whopping 3 million credit to manufacture, so good luck building enough heavy industries to manufacture it within several months at best.

Kasrkin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 27, 2022, 09:45:48 AM »

Well, after looking through the console commands, yes the sajuuk-khar has a bp, it's going to be extremely hard to find though, keep that in mind, even then it costs a whopping 3 million credit to manufacture, so good luck building enough heavy industries to manufacture it within several months at best.
"Damn, Negro, that's all what i wanted to hear!"
I mean, yeah, considering the fact how powerful and OP Sajuuk-Khar is, with just 100DP, being difficult to find and produce seems to me a rational price for ability to include it to my fleet.
Thank you for answer.

Reshy

• Admiral
  • White
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: November 21, 2022, 04:54:26 AM »

A suggestion, but I think the Hiigaran space station and mining station should have some built in hull mods that make their more logistic-based roles more viable.  Surveying Equipment for the Mining Station and High Resolution Sensors/Salvage Gantry (Hiigarans were known for their tendency to run off with people's ships) and Advanced Ground Support Package.  Since they're space stations, you could consider giving them a Advanced Targeting Core to give them a quasi space station "Targeting Supercomputer" effect.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 05:05:53 AM by Reshy »

sy5temVX

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: November 22, 2022, 05:36:19 AM »

I made a DIY Version myself based on Dwarden's version 211v4.  ???
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1opXAumOQHTpFUfBE_kHydqq-D1P3gHFF/view?usp=sharing
just fixing some bugs & balance tweaks.

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: November 22, 2022, 01:17:34 PM »

Personally, I wish the Sajuuk-Khar was the flagship of the Hiigaran homeworld defence fleet. Making the only way to get it by conquering the fleet (guaranteed salvage drop), or by scavenging after someone else does it for you (smaller chance of it's hulk drifting away).

Reshy

• Admiral
  • White
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: December 05, 2022, 12:49:19 AM »

Is it not possible to get blueprints for Hiigaran weapons?  I noticed they're almost impossible to get in bulk, so the only way to get them is from the pirate production contracts.

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: December 06, 2022, 06:16:47 AM »

Is it not possible to get blueprints for Hiigaran weapons?  I noticed they're almost impossible to get in bulk, so the only way to get them is from the pirate production contracts.

Found all of them in the current version, so they definitely drop.

Marodeur

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: May 07, 2023, 11:56:23 AM »

Looks like the new game and/or the new magiclib is the end for this mod for now. :(

kokuto

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: May 09, 2023, 10:20:08 AM »

Per chance would this be updated for 0.96?
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64