Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95.1a is out! (12/10/21); Blog post: Hostile Activity (09/01/22)

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]

Author Topic: [0.9.5a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5  (Read 427055 times)

Somtaaw

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.5a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5
« Reply #930 on: August 12, 2022, 11:33:53 PM »

Hmm. Is this supposed to spawn a system for them?
I cant seem to find them. I have the mod and dependancies enabled yet cant seem to find them on the map.

And  as soon as I post this I hover over a system I swtg I've already done and found them...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 11:36:05 PM by Somtaaw »

Byqu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 15, 2022, 09:57:59 AM »

Hello, new user here. I downloaded the latest version by Dwarden but it apparently doesn't work with latest game build, crashes on startup with this mod selected. Should I assume it is still not up to date, then?

Edit: Disregard that message, I am dumb and missed the requirements. Sorry!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 10:05:53 AM by Byqu »

Ghosts of Razgriz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 24, 2022, 06:56:46 AM »

Can someone tell me the issue of the blueprints? They have no content and I looked everywhere in the folder yet I see nothing blueprint related where do I enable and modify them, I find my immersion ruined after locating all hiigaran ships and fighters yet ultimately unable to produce their weapons myself. My immersion is ruined.
I fixed that issue, posted it right above this reply,  quoting you so you get a notification.

Danke, also I just need to reinstall the mod yeah?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 07:02:56 AM by Ghosts of Razgriz »

Kasrkin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 25, 2022, 12:23:18 PM »

Hello.
I start the game as a captain under Hiigara commission(Nexerlin mod ON)
I get few blueprints, that gives me all Hiigarans weapons and ships (well, after i downloaded recent mod update, they do now), except Sajuuk-Khar Dreadnought.
Does it mean i have to find it blueprint somewhere in the Sector(or simply buy it in Prism Port, if i will be lucky)?

Ghosts of Razgriz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 26, 2022, 06:44:58 AM »

Well, you need the super ship start to have the Sajuuk-Khar, which is more than enough to carry you throughout the early game, base stats, no mods.

And well sajuuk-khar is not really meant to be a ship available to player, kinda wish Hiigara also took the UAF approach to superships or super capitals, like as a quest reward of sorts

Kasrkin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 26, 2022, 08:54:52 AM »

Well, you need the super ship start to have the Sajuuk-Khar, which is more than enough to carry you throughout the early game, base stats, no mods.

And well sajuuk-khar is not really meant to be a ship available to player, kinda wish Hiigara also took the UAF approach to superships or super capitals, like as a quest reward of sorts
Wait, i can't get the Sajuuk-Khar, aside the Super Ship Start? There is no blueprint for it?

Ghosts of Razgriz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 27, 2022, 02:37:10 AM »

Wait, i can't get the Sajuuk-Khar, aside the Super Ship Start? There is no blueprint for it?

Well, after looking through the console commands, yes the sajuuk-khar has a bp, it's going to be extremely hard to find though, keep that in mind, even then it costs a whopping 3 million credit to manufacture, so good luck building enough heavy industries to manufacture it within several months at best.

Kasrkin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 27, 2022, 09:45:48 AM »

Well, after looking through the console commands, yes the sajuuk-khar has a bp, it's going to be extremely hard to find though, keep that in mind, even then it costs a whopping 3 million credit to manufacture, so good luck building enough heavy industries to manufacture it within several months at best.
"Damn, Negro, that's all what i wanted to hear!"
I mean, yeah, considering the fact how powerful and OP Sajuuk-Khar is, with just 100DP, being difficult to find and produce seems to me a rational price for ability to include it to my fleet.
Thank you for answer.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]