Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 64

Author Topic: [0.9.5a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5  (Read 466923 times)

Kiith

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.5a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5
« Reply #885 on: November 15, 2021, 07:44:12 AM »

If I may ask, how does one acquire the Sajuuk-Khar? Do you just randomly find one on the Hiigaran market after a while, or do you have to do a quest like what Arkgneisis does with the Salvation Cruiser?

I'd also love to know this. Easily my favourite ship in all the mods, and haven't been able to find it so far. New Hiigara was conquered by the Ludds, which i plan to liberate soon, but would love to do it with the Sajuuk-Khar.

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 08, 2021, 04:51:53 PM »

Just letting you all know about a bug I ran into.

If you find a Hiigaran agent in the bar selling weapons and choose to buy from their blueprints instead of your own, you can buy the in-built weapons from the various Hiigaran ships. They cost 0 and have N/A for Ordinance Points in their description.

I didn't try buying any since I'm having a good game and didn't want to corrupt my save, but I thought I'd give everyone a heads up about it.

PS: I'm using the unofficial 2.1 update.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 12:53:55 PM by Oni »

jocan2003

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 17, 2021, 09:58:53 AM »

If I may ask, how does one acquire the Sajuuk-Khar? Do you just randomly find one on the Hiigaran market after a while, or do you have to do a quest like what Arkgneisis does with the Salvation Cruiser?

I'd also love to know this. Easily my favourite ship in all the mods, and haven't been able to find it so far. New Hiigara was conquered by the Ludds, which i plan to liberate soon, but would love to do it with the Sajuuk-Khar.
Real man capture one! On the other hands, cant you buy the blueprint at the Prism Station? That station does rull any high end ships either in blueprint or even high end seller space. Man that Sajhuuk-Khar ship would be expansive as heck.

Demonocolips

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 19, 2021, 10:54:30 AM »

Real man capture one! On the other hands, cant you buy the blueprint at the Prism Station? That station does rull any high end ships either in blueprint or even high end seller space. Man that Sajhuuk-Khar ship would be expansive as heck.
that had been the way i regularly get it but its just inconsistent.

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 19, 2021, 02:11:05 PM »

I can only continue to hope that someone properly adopts this mod one day...

So has anyone tested bombasticmori's 0.95a version with the new 0.95.1a Starsector yet?

ChristophHRO

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: December 21, 2021, 07:59:50 AM »

I can only continue to hope that someone properly adopts this mod one day...

So has anyone tested bombasticmori's 0.95a version with the new 0.95.1a Starsector yet?

No crashes because of that mod after 5+ cycles, except the bug with the arms weapon dealer and that you sometimes can salvage inbuild weapons(got two so far). But i just pump them out into space.

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 24, 2021, 01:50:54 AM »

.... No crashes because of that mod after 5+ cycles, except the bug with the arms weapon dealer and that you sometimes can salvage inbuild weapons(got two so far). But i just pump them out into space.

Seems to work fine for me too.

Are the Pulsars and Ion Artillery affected by the 'Expanded Magazines' hullmod?
I installed it into a ship but I can't tell if it's working.  ???
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 02:14:30 AM by Oni »

sinani210

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: January 22, 2022, 01:29:59 PM »

How inconsistent are we talking here? I'm almost at cycle 250 and I haven't found one at Prism (and I don't think it has a blueprint so you can't get that there either), and I've never even seen one so far. Not at Prism, not in defense fleets like @jocan2003 suggested, and not anywhere else (Hiigaran markets, outside their system, etc.). You also can't procure it with an agent, so at this point I'm losing my mind trying to get one. Is there a way to make sure it's spawn enabled in the first place before I lose the rest of my mind?

Zdubfreelancer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: January 23, 2022, 02:08:47 AM »

anyone got the update for the rc-6 version that works? doesent want to load , even attempted fixing it myself, but a novice with coding.

Demonocolips

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: January 23, 2022, 08:17:25 AM »

How inconsistent are we talking here? I'm almost at cycle 250 and I haven't found one at Prism (and I don't think it has a blueprint so you can't get that there either), and I've never even seen one so far. Not at Prism, not in defense fleets like @jocan2003 suggested, and not anywhere else (Hiigaran markets, outside their system, etc.). You also can't procure it with an agent, so at this point I'm losing my mind trying to get one. Is there a way to make sure it's spawn enabled in the first place before I lose the rest of my mind?

it has been there in the past. i have bought it in playthroughs there at one point or another. i have found its blueprints around at one point or another. dont think in the port over to the newer version that it would have right now would have changed the spawn rates that much. i think because of all the mods im running that its a little too high value to show up. there are certainly ship varients that are not acquireable from agents so i think the sajuuk khar might be under the same definition. which kinda sucks because the only capital class ship that isnt terrible that the hiigarans have is the qwaar. think ill try the console commands mod to find one.

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: January 23, 2022, 10:25:20 AM »

.... . which kinda sucks because the only capital class ship that isnt terrible that the hiigarans have is the qwaar. think ill try the console commands mod to find one.
Really?  ???

Cause my favourite ship in their fleet is the Sajuuk Siege battleship. You need to either have the skills or hullmod that increases turning rate, but once you do a properly equipped Sajuuk can delete any ship in front of it. It's hilarious.  ;D

Demonocolips

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: January 23, 2022, 03:23:14 PM »

.... . which kinda sucks because the only capital class ship that isnt terrible that the hiigarans have is the qwaar. think ill try the console commands mod to find one.
Really?  ???

Cause my favourite ship in their fleet is the Sajuuk Siege battleship. You need to either have the skills or hullmod that increases turning rate, but once you do a properly equipped Sajuuk can delete any ship in front of it. It's hilarious.  ;D

well that is a matter of preference, but compared to the qwaar and several other ships from other mods, i always find the sajuuk to have too little flux dissipation and capacity. i havent, as of yet, found a loadout for it that actually makes me want to use it

jocan2003

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: January 24, 2022, 02:21:58 PM »

I go full armor on the best, i also have a hull mod that further increase armor at the price of the shield, wait i think its vanilla, anyway, they barelly ever make it through my armor and i can shoot really often. Sure once in a while if i want to sajuuk the hell out of a ship i have to hold fire a few second for the flux to quickly fall down. Max dissipation, full armor, weapons that are low flux, with the amount of mounts you dont want high OP weapon but lots of smaller one will easily compensate. main gun on main target and everything else on auto-fire and it deletes almost everything really fast.

Holding fire will make the ship come closer to you wich prevent them from skirting your max range and flee. Let them come close then open up and see the firework. I also have the hull mod that make zero flux boost active at any point as long you are not firing, ever saw a 121 speed sajuuk-khar coming in right nexdt to you gun slient then unleash hell? well i love doing that.

Gak cannot attach imiage because it goes past 192kb... can we get into 2022 already? 192 is the size of an icon these days...

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: January 24, 2022, 05:39:52 PM »

Now if only there was a 'Commissioned Crews' for this mod, alas there is not...

Wonder what it'd be, anyway? Maybe something called "The Search for Hiigara = All Hiigaran crews are prepared for long journeys, fleet wide fuel and supply use reduced by 20%" or something.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: January 24, 2022, 07:46:36 PM »

Commissioned Crews is actually pretty easy to support; you can implement it yourself if you want, all the instructions are in the thread, and there's a template.

It took me about an evening; you might need longer, but it's simple enough once you grasp the basics.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 64