Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 64

Author Topic: [0.9.5a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5  (Read 467004 times)

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Hiigaran Descendants v1.1.0
« Reply #615 on: February 23, 2015, 11:45:25 AM »

Wait a minute am i reading this right is this updated for the newest starsecter????

Jsay19

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 23, 2015, 12:05:17 PM »

Wait a minute am i reading this right is this updated for the newest starsecter????
Correct, DefiasOne can't rename the thread because he's not the one who made it, but he did update it, could we get a Mod in here to rename the thread?

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 23, 2015, 12:13:54 PM »

Sweet but regarding the market it seems that all the stations and planets in every system have their fuel prices tripled and the supplies cost 1229 credits a peace and don't even have much anyway

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 23, 2015, 12:22:11 PM »

In every system? The Polaris system market conditions are not balanced yet so the market might get screwy !
Its not quite done yet, I've only released a playable version for the people that missed the Hiig ships, I know i was a tad impatient to get them running :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 12:28:09 PM by DefiasOne »

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 23, 2015, 12:43:19 PM »

yeah in every system but other than that good job and thanks

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 23, 2015, 01:07:11 PM »

I'm looking into making the market to make it a bit more sane at the moment and trying to add some basic ShaderLib lights to the weapons. Would do normal/surface/material maps but don't know how to make those yet.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 01:51:22 PM by DefiasOne »

SpaceRiceBowl

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 23, 2015, 02:45:05 PM »

Really glad to see someones updating this amazing mod, just hope Gotcha's okay with this
I really don't know what I'm doing...

Toxcity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 23, 2015, 03:02:38 PM »

The mod contains some pirate ships, it possible to add them to the current roster of pirate ships that are currently in the game?

• If you want to add ships to a faction, copy the vanilla faction file from the vanilla faction folder, over to the mods faction folder.
  • After that, open the faction file you copied over, and delete everything except the ship roles.
  • Delete the ship roles your not going to edit, and the variants and fallback in the roles you want to edit.
  • After that, add the variants you want into the ship roles you want them to be in.

Jsay19

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 23, 2015, 03:06:33 PM »

The mod contains some pirate ships, it possible to add them to the current roster of pirate ships that are currently in the game?

• If you want to add ships to a faction, copy the vanilla faction file from the vanilla faction folder, over to the mods faction folder.
  • After that, open the faction file you copied over, and delete everything except the ship roles.
  • Delete the ship roles your not going to edit, and the variants and fallback in the roles you want to edit.
  • After that, add the variants you want into the ship roles you want them to be in.
Are you Talking about THOSE Pirate Ships?
Fuuugggggggg

Toxcity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 23, 2015, 03:13:32 PM »

I assume he'd give them a low chance of spawning, considering most players start fighting pirates.

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 23, 2015, 03:22:16 PM »

Hiya,

I've got a lot on my plate right now, so I won't be updating my mods anytime soon.
Also, I've been out of it for so long, I feel I'd have to relearn how to mod this game and can't collect the motivation for that right now.
My apologies. :(

Anyone who's desperate and crazy enough is free to update my mods if they'd desire to.
I'll be back. :)
Really glad to see someones updating this amazing mod, just hope Gotcha's okay with this

I also private messaged him, if there is any kind of problem I will stop. Have plans to try and update Bushi as well after I'm done with Hiigara.
New version coming soon !

NightfallGemini

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 23, 2015, 03:47:47 PM »

You are a saint. This was one of my favorite oldschool mods.

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 23, 2015, 03:51:34 PM »

So basically I added a pirates.faction file that contains only this (ignore the big numbers they will change  ;D)
Code
{
"shipRoles":{

"combatMedium":{
"hii_goliath_Standard":30,
},
"combatLarge":{
"hii_black_swan_Standard":30,
"fallback":{"combatMedium":2},
},
"combatCapital":{
"fallback":{"combatLarge":2},
},

# carriers

"carrierMedium":{
"hii_goliath_Standard":30,
"fallback":{"carrierSmall":2},
},
"carrierLarge":{
"fallback":{"carrierMedium":2},
},
},
}

Toxcity

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 23, 2015, 04:00:00 PM »

Yes, though you don't need the fallbacks. You might want to turn down the numbers though, considering ship roles have relative weight (and those ships are kinda powerful iirc).

DefiasOne

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 23, 2015, 04:04:07 PM »

Yes, though you don't need the fallbacks. You might want to turn down the numbers though, considering ship roles have relative weight (and those ships are kinda powerful iirc).
Yeah Black Swan is a bit OP, just wanted to make sure they spawn in fleets. Tuning it down now.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 64