Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Moar missions  (Read 17543 times)

icepick37

• Admiral
  • Go.
    • View Profile
Re: Moar missions
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 08:30:09 PM »

I drew some ships!  :D  Only one in the mod currently, though.
Also plan on stealing some more tyrian ships, just because they are awesome.

Also added defense fleets to swing some extra guns for the hegemony. If they even need it.

EDIT: The last two are tyrian, just wanted to show what else I added/borrowed.

[attachment deleted by admin]
“I [may] not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”
- Voltaire

icepick37

• Admiral
  • Go.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 11:27:31 PM »

So back from a long hiatus. I added in the prometheus and added a link to google drive so you can actually get to it again, haha.

Sigh.

Any thoughts? I'd like to make/keep this relevant as starsector evolves.

Oh, to download you'll need to go to file-> download. (let me know if there's a way to link that directly, haha)

EDIT: Did another pass to reduce file size and unify capitalization. And make descriptions less annoying.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 10:54:03 AM by icepick37 »
“I [may] not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”
- Voltaire

icepick37

• Admiral
  • Go.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2014, 08:34:39 PM »

Not sure anyone cares? (sorry to necro if no one does, le sigh)

Updated so it's not crashing. Was going to call this abandoned, but I figured I'd at least keep it functional. Or if anyone has suggestions/wishlists for random/fun missions let me know.
- Voltaire

Bjørn_in_the_Sector

• Commander
  • Have a towel, just need a ship...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 03:11:22 AM »

well, I'd sure like to contriute to a mission pack mod, especially if it was contributed to by a large portion of the modding community here. Unfortunately I don't know code - and probably don't have the time to learn it - so I'd be sticking to suggestions ayway.
Executive Creative Director of Naysmyth Armouries Mod (Very WIP)

icepick37

• Admiral
  • Go.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 09:22:22 AM »

Well code is what I do. For a living. and otherwise.  :)  So for realz if you have suggestions let me know. I don't promise speed, but I'll give it a shot. Mostly missions are kind of spare at the moment featurewise (and may get dropped entirely?), so really I need to make an actual campaign mod one of these days and play with that.

But if you have a burning idea for a mission let me know. I'll see what I can do.
- Voltaire

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2014, 01:57:47 AM »

Station assault mission with one of those cool modder-created asteroid or orbital stations or husks (here is cool  example) in the middle and a large player-controlled fleet. Think of it as a pursuit mission with an immobile station in the middle.
Pages: 1 [2]