Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 141

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.644  (Read 917145 times)

Zantiszar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.1a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.63
« Reply #1605 on: January 15, 2014, 11:02:44 AM »

Hello first time posting here :D never had a problem with any of the mods here but its a first today :( I would think its because of having various mods loaded at the same time so heres what I got

215992 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.String  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [dreadnought_Support] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [dreadnought_Support] not found!
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.L.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.oOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.oOOO.String(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.oOOO.String(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.oOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.super.B.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.OoOO.øÒÒ000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.super.oOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.String.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

followed by the game crashing never seen this before but then again first time loading many mods at the same time

my mod list im loading is Exelerin with a few additional faction mods all which are in your supported list. The crash happened before even jumping in game was setting up the universe and selecting faction with the ship you want to start with when this happened.

Garmine

• Lieutenant
  • We're The Borg. Every resistance is futile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: January 15, 2014, 11:22:32 AM »

If you could write down the list of mods you enabled I could probably tell which ones don't produce an error like that :D

Also, are you running the latest version of *everything*? (Including Exerelin and LazyLib?)
I went outside one day, the graphics were amazing, but the gameplay sucked...
Prepare yourselves for miscapitalization errors! *evil laugh*

Zantiszar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: January 15, 2014, 01:24:50 PM »

If you could write down the list of mods you enabled I could probably tell which ones don't produce an error like that :D

Also, are you running the latest version of *everything*? (Including Exerelin and LazyLib?)

Yup all are latest version since my PC build is new also :P

so let me get a list here for ya:

Batavia5
Blackrock Drive Yards
Bushi_062a_v102
exelerin_0.63
interstellarfederation_v1_2_7
lazylib 1.7
Mayorate_v0.41_nomusic
Neutrino Corp v1.75
ORI v0_14
Shadowyards 0.4.3
Toreupplenty v4
valkyrians v1.3

That's the whole list and yes I do like diversity :P

Gotcha!

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to New Hiigara
« Reply #1608 on: January 15, 2014, 01:28:08 PM »

Count Bushi out. It doesn't own a dreadnought_Support. :P

Zantiszar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: January 15, 2014, 01:34:44 PM »

Count Bushi out. It doesn't own a dreadnought_Support. :P

bummer and I really like the ship designs :( could that one be causing the error ?

Wait sec just noticed that starsector is now at 0.6.2a thought we was still on 0.6.1a XD sooo maybe this is where the error is starting at such noob mistake >_<
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 01:45:49 PM by Zantiszar »

Erick Doe

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • "Pretty cunning, don't you think?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: January 15, 2014, 03:08:08 PM »

I found the problem. It is easy to fix. In Tore Up Plenty V4, go to data > variants. Then change dreadnougt_Support to dreadnought_Support. I made a typo while saving the variant and the 'h' is missing. Exerelin is probably looking for dreadnought_Support.

So change the name and add the 'h'. Also open up the variant file and change this line:
  "variantId": "dreadnougt_Support",

to

"variantId": "dreadnougth_Support",

Zantiszar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: January 15, 2014, 04:32:05 PM »

I found the problem. It is easy to fix. In Tore Up Plenty V4, go to data > variants. Then change dreadnougt_Support to dreadnought_Support. I made a typo while saving the variant and the 'h' is missing. Exerelin is probably looking for dreadnought_Support.

So change the name and add the 'h'. Also open up the variant file and change this line:

to

Alrighty will do this and report back if it fails.

Also ive tried to change the memory xm I currently have it like this xm512 xm1024
now if I try to go xm512 xm2048 starsector doesn't boot at all

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: January 15, 2014, 06:57:12 PM »

to

Also ive tried to change the memory xm I currently have it like this xm512 xm1024

That means that the Java version StarSector is using is a 32 bit version. See the first post for detaisl on installing and using 64bit Java with StarSector :)

Zantiszar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: January 15, 2014, 07:50:00 PM »

to

That means that the Java version StarSector is using is a 32 bit version. See the first post for detaisl on installing and using 64bit Java with StarSector :)

I swear I downloaded the correct one >_< and btw the change file name that Erick suggest did the job hasn't crashed and is working very good :D

Edit: got java 64bit work was easy just copy paste and done and it works
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:24:24 PM by Zantiszar »

Kroma BaSyl

• Ensign
  • Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: January 16, 2014, 05:57:09 PM »

Station Fleet Command
Activate via the Faction skill tree (perk under Fleet Management) to assign a particular stance to stations:
 - Defense: 3 Defense fleets, no boarding fleets will spawn
 - Balanced: 1 Attack, 1 Defense and 1 Patrol fleet, boarding fleets will spawn
 - Attack: 2 Attack, 1 Defense fleet, boarding fleets will spawn
 - Patrol: 2 Patrol, 1 Defense fleet, boarding fleets will spawn

The AI controlled factions will update their station stances appropriately; the players faction will need to be set by the player (if desired).

Strategic Fleet Command
Activate via the Faction skill tree (perk under Fleet Management) to order additional AI-controlled fleets for your faction:
 - Boarding Fleet / Attack Fleet: $80000 credits, order from enemy stations to spawn from your factions closest station and attack that station
 - Defense Fleet: $80000 credits, order from your stations to help defend that station
 - Asteroid / Gas Mining Fleet: $15000 credits, order from your stations to increase resource rate

I don't see any perk listed under any of the five skills within the Faction tree. Is there supposed to be a descriptor or is it just available after reaching a certain level of skill for one of them? I currently have lvl 3 in both Industry and Fleet Deployment, but don't see any options to set station stance. Thanks.

Zantiszar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: January 16, 2014, 06:37:59 PM »

Station Fleet Command
Activate via the Faction skill tree (perk under Fleet Management) to assign a particular stance to stations:

The AI controlled factions will update their station stances appropriately; the players faction will need to be set by the player (if desired).

Strategic Fleet Command
Activate via the Faction skill tree (perk under Fleet Management) to order additional AI-controlled fleets for your faction:
 - Boarding Fleet / Attack Fleet: $80000 credits, order from enemy stations to spawn from your factions closest station and attack that station
 - Defense Fleet: $80000 credits, order from your stations to help defend that station
 - Asteroid / Gas Mining Fleet: $15000 credits, order from your stations to increase resource rate

I don't see any perk listed under any of the five skills within the Faction tree. Is there supposed to be a descriptor or is it just available after reaching a certain level of skill for one of them? I currently have lvl 3 in both Industry and Fleet Deployment, but don't see any options to set station stance. Thanks.

You have to get to lvl 5 or 10 in order to be able to do that

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: January 16, 2014, 07:07:16 PM »

Station Fleet Command

Strategic Fleet Command

You have to get to lvl 5 or 10 in order to be able to do that

Actually, you need 2 skill points in Fleet Management to access Station fleet Command, and 4 points to access Strategic Fleet Command :)

Kroma BaSyl

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: January 17, 2014, 07:15:07 AM »

Actually, you need 2 skill points in Fleet Management to access Station fleet Command, and 4 points to access Strategic Fleet Command :)

Sorry to be such a pain, but what is "Fleet Management"? That is neither the name of a skill tree nor the name of any of the skills in any of the trees. In the faction tree I have "Fleet Deployment" but nothing called "Fleet Management".

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: January 17, 2014, 12:29:14 PM »

Sorry to be such a pain, but what is "Fleet Management"? That is neither the name of a skill tree nor the name of any of the skills in any of the trees. In the faction tree I have "Fleet Deployment" but nothing called "Fleet Management".

Ah is there 'Fleet Crew Training'? If so, then you are running the older version of Exerelin and should update (not save compatible sorry!) :)

Kroma BaSyl

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: January 17, 2014, 12:49:07 PM »

Ah is there 'Fleet Crew Training'? If so, then you are running the older version of Exerelin and should update (not save compatible sorry!) :)

Doh!  I downloaded the new version and copied it into mods dir, but since the zip'ed dir had the version number in it I assumed it could sit along side the old version. Will clean that up tonight and try again, thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 141