Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 141

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.644  (Read 917094 times)

sirboomalot

• Admiral
  • Boom
    • View Profile
Re: Exerelin - Dynamic System and Faction War - v0.51
« Reply #270 on: May 24, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »

I think the conquest is an independent ship, the pirates have no capital ship.

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 24, 2013, 05:54:29 PM »

Yeah there is no pirate capital ship unfortunately :(

Silver Silence

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 24, 2013, 08:42:02 PM »

You could add... erm... Starfarer Extra? I think...

There's a mod out there that adds the Pirate "Parrot" class battleship. Along with more ships.

sirboomalot

• Admiral
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 25, 2013, 12:35:52 AM »

Starfarer plus! It adds quite a few awesome ships...

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 25, 2013, 01:27:53 AM »

I think the conquest is an independent ship, the pirates have no capital ship.
but pirate have conquest in their fleets & in their stations in vanilla so i think it can be used
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

sirboomalot

• Admiral
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 25, 2013, 02:09:58 PM »

It could be used, but I think I would rather see starsector plus added, the conquest follows the independent style of ship more than the pirate style...

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 25, 2013, 03:47:55 PM »

So..Nihil thinks he's the undisputed king of super capital ships??? NOT WHEN IM AROUND!! NOBODY challenges ValkyriaL in ship size! 8)

Spoiler
DIE COUNCIL!!!!!!!!

[close]

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 25, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »

Christ Valk we know you have compensation issues but seriously making a anime sword into a ship is absolutely freekin excellent!

FloW

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 25, 2013, 03:55:49 PM »

So..Nihil thinks he's the undisputed king of super capital ships??? NOT WHEN IM AROUND!! NOBODY challenges ValkyriaL in ship size! 8)

Spoiler
DIE COUNCIL!!!!!!!!

[close]

Are you trying to compensate for something?

OT: I feel like the whole "Let's send in 4 fleets at once" thing doesn't really work. At the start you wouldn't even kill a single one (maybe take out a frig or a fighter wing, but not the entire fleet), and later you can just: kill one, repair (if needed) and repeat. There's not really much in between. Maybe try "light out-sector attack fleets" and so on, up to "superheavy out-sector attack fleets" (Imagine battleships. Lots of them.).
"The point is, you see, that there is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later.''
- Ford Prefect, creator of the giraffe; a very long time ago

theSONY

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 26, 2013, 10:08:05 AM »

November 14, cycle 207 Capt'n Log:  Neutrino just declared another war  with our beloved nilic empire
Spoiler
[close]
Dang  :-\

question: what's the frequency of faction fleet rebelling ? 
saw only once, and it wasn't enough ;p

Decer304

• Commander
  • Starsector starts with the letter "S"
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 26, 2013, 05:01:25 PM »

I've been seeing an issue in this mod alot with the starting ships. I found that most custom faction starting ships has either too much crew or too little crew. Is this fixable, because i know that some ships has soo little crew capacity that you start off being like 200% over the limit and i by the time i get to a space station to sell them off, i blow up. Some ships, such as the valkyrie imperial class frigate has too little crew, thus having my ship start off as not enough crew, so i have to get more.
"Kat, 6, push back the attack on Sword Base find out what we are dealing with"

flashydragon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 26, 2013, 10:27:32 PM »

I've been seeing an issue in this mod alot with the starting ships. I found that most custom faction starting ships has either too much crew or too little crew. Is this fixable, because i know that some ships has soo little crew capacity that you start off being like 200% over the limit and i by the time i get to a space station to sell them off, i blow up. Some ships, such as the valkyrie imperial class frigate has too little crew, thus having my ship start off as not enough crew, so i have to get more.

I've seen mods start you off with more or less crew, fuel, and supplies before.

if too much, jettison the little buggers you don't love anymore. if too little, sell that useless fuel to get on with satisfying your urge to murder those poor defenseless pirates.. :-*

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 27, 2013, 02:22:49 AM »

OT: I feel like the whole "Let's send in 4 fleets at once" thing doesn't really work. At the start you wouldn't even kill a single one (maybe take out a frig or a fighter wing, but not the entire fleet), and later you can just: kill one, repair (if needed) and repeat. There's not really much in between. Maybe try "light out-sector attack fleets" and so on, up to "superheavy out-sector attack fleets" (Imagine battleships. Lots of them.).

Hmmm yeah I'll give it some thought!

November 14, cycle 207 Capt'n Log:  Neutrino just declared another war  with our beloved nilic empire
Spoiler
[close]
Dang  :-\

question: what's the frequency of faction fleet rebelling ? 
saw only once, and it wasn't enough ;p

Ouch... :P

Should be between 40-60 days.

Yeah sheer laziness on my part. I haven't specified a different amount per starting ship.

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Exerelin - Dynamic System and Faction War - v0.52
« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2013, 04:48:54 AM »

Update time.

Notable additions include Thule's Legacy, update to Interstellar Federation, and a number of extensions to the diplomacy system.

Code
 - Added Thules Legacy faction
 - Added a Atlas with appropriate engine color for Gedune, Blackrock, Valkyrian, Thule, Shadowyards, Antedilivian factions
 - Changed IFed Atlas to Mazerk
 - Changed names for attack/defense/patrol fleets depending on size
 - Changed periodical station resource injection to include ship/weapons for player
 - Fixed incorrect resource delivery amount on out system attack fleet
 - Fixed missing base cost value for nihil Anti fighter wing
 - Fixed rare null pointer crash on station takeover

- Updated IFed to 1.25

- Reduced chance of small fleets with a capital ship
 - Reduced chance of capital ships being delivered to player stations
 - Faction relationships now affected by allies of allies, enemies of allies, allies of enemies and enemies of enemies
 - Lowered relationship impacts on other factions when war/peace/alliance declared between two factions
   - The above two changes should increase the chance of alliance of factions vs alliance of other factions wars
   - It should also prolong an alliance war (even if the factions come and go from the alliance)
 - There is now a low possibility that an alliance can end and result in a war between the two previously allied factions
 - Player initiated wars now have the following consequences
   - Lowers player relationship with factions neutral to faction player attacked
   - Lowers player relationship lot with factions allied to faction player attacked
   - Raises player relationship with factions at war to faction player attacked

theSONY

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Exerelin - Dynamic System and Faction War - v0.52
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2013, 04:52:25 AM »

download ain't working 0.52
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 141