Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 141

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.644  (Read 923543 times)

Jeff

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Exerelin - Dynamic Sector and Faction War - v0.632
« Reply #1815 on: May 03, 2014, 09:37:52 PM »

Different question: last time I played this I started with freighters and captured an initial station, now I don't, and while the game is telling me I am getting agents at my storage station, I can't find it, and my starter supplies and fuel are running out while I hyperspace from star to star trying to find it. Is there an easy way to find where my faction is and where my storage station is?

Unfortunately no. The popup that appears after the new game is created should tell you which system your faction has as it's home and your storage station should be in there, along with your factions initial station(s).

Ideally you would start (and respawn) on one of your factions stations but after StarSector 0.62 I can't seem to get this to happen without causing all sorts of other problems :(

Okay, I must have missed that popup about faction spawn the first time. I see it now. My storage station (and I assume Omnifactory?) are nowhere to be seen though.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: May 04, 2014, 11:47:13 AM »

Okay, I must have missed that popup about faction spawn the first time. I see it now. My storage station (and I assume Omnifactory?) are nowhere to be seen though.
They're delivered to you by the Neutral superfreighters coming to the station.

Jeff

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: May 04, 2014, 03:41:52 PM »

They're delivered to you by the Neutral superfreighters coming to the station.

After a certain amount of time or something? I looked around the system my faction spawned in and the only stations I saw were faction ones, no storage facility, I just assumed that by the time I actually got there it'd be ready.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: May 04, 2014, 03:47:48 PM »

After a certain amount of time or something? I looked around the system my faction spawned in and the only stations I saw were faction ones, no storage facility, I just assumed that by the time I actually got there it'd be ready.
You didn't see any purple fleets flying around in your system or anything? Note that the Storage and Omnifactory are different colors from the factions.

Jeff

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: May 04, 2014, 05:45:07 PM »

You didn't see any purple fleets flying around in your system or anything? Note that the Storage and Omnifactory are different colors from the factions.

Nope, haven't seen 'em. I went to my faction spawn station and held shift for like 15 minutes and didn't seen any neutral freighters show up. After a while I started seeing notices that agents and POWs were being delivered to it though.

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: May 04, 2014, 06:10:50 PM »

Nope, haven't seen 'em. I went to my faction spawn station and held shift for like 15 minutes and didn't seen any neutral freighters show up. After a while I started seeing notices that agents and POWs were being delivered to it though.
Huh, odd. Might be a bug. Might have to start over.

Jeff

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: May 04, 2014, 06:50:22 PM »

It seems to happen every time.

Jeff

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: May 04, 2014, 07:04:17 PM »

Disabled all addon factions. Now my faction spawn system has like half a dozen purple abandoned stations and my options are greyed out 'access strategic command' or 'leave' at all of them.

JDCollie

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #1823 on: May 04, 2014, 09:21:18 PM »

My guess is that the bug is in where the station was spawned. If it didn't get stuck around the correct planet, it might take awhile to track the little bugger down.

Jeff

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: May 05, 2014, 05:11:57 AM »

My guess is that the bug is in where the station was spawned. If it didn't get stuck around the correct planet, it might take awhile to track the little bugger down.

Yeah, made a small 1 system game, was able to find the neutral fleet and my station. Anything bigger and I never find them.

Protoman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: May 09, 2014, 07:28:28 PM »

I'm having an issue on capturing abandoned stations. Now I read the tip and it said I had to hover over it, but It doesn't seem to do anything really. It asks me to Access strategic command but I can't do that. Is there something I have to do I don't know about?

Jerebaldo1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: May 09, 2014, 07:49:39 PM »

Hi, I just downloaded this mod as it brings Starsector profoundly closer to the game's end-vision. I too am stymied by not being able to capture neutral outposts, despite having at least 1 marine, crew, needed supplies, and fuel...

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: May 10, 2014, 06:24:10 AM »

You need to hover over the station itself.  Click the station, exit out of the dialogue, click it again, exit out of that dialogue, and just hover over the station while the game does the work.  You'll need an Atlas, a troop-transport ship, marines and supplies to do that.
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: May 10, 2014, 09:28:28 PM »

can someone make the antediluvians compatible until the owner works on the project more...i miss playing them...there so fun and unique....there like the zorg but cool and fair and fun....but yeah plz someone help make it work...or give me a code to make them work plz

FasterThanSleepyfish

• Admiral
  • Blub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: May 10, 2014, 09:37:40 PM »

AFAIK Eric Doe would not appreciate someone else updating his mod without his explicit permission. If you want to update the Ante. files on your end (but don't release them to the forum!), then by all means do so. Then you can play with them Exerelin all you want!
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 141