Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: looking for talented spriter  (Read 1759 times)

phyrex

• Admiral
    • View Profile
looking for talented spriter
« on: March 11, 2013, 11:50:05 AM »

ok so im a bit embarassed to ask that, but i wont get anything for not asking either.

would a talented spriter be willing to lend is talent :-[ ? i dont know if its inapropriate to ask (it sure feels like it tho).

again, its somewhat embarassing but its only to know if some people would be kind enough to offer such help in the future, im still gonna try doing it myself for a moment.

for background, ive learnt very quickly how to mod and wanted to make a faction mod of my own, but spriting ship has turned out to be much harder than i expected, even with all the great help people gave in a thread i made (and scouring the forum), i cant seem to get the hang of it.

please, dont flame just say if such a demand is innapropriate  :-[

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: looking for talented spriter
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 01:15:10 PM »

I will help, just pm me the stuff you want and I will hopefully get round to it (spriting helps me relax)

phyrex

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 01:17:33 PM »

I will help, just pm me the stuff you want and I will hopefully get round to it (spriting helps me relax)

omg ! really ?!

wow, thats awesome ! i was sure id look horrible asking for this.
ill contact you further via PM

thanks a lot

Pelly

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 01:22:10 PM »

That is absolutely fine I really like your ships, thats why I greebled ect on your first ship, it interested me.

It is absolutely alright to ask other people for help that is one of the main purposes of a forum, usually someone will help you and in turn you someday will help someone else, remember this forum is here to help everyone not just people who already know how to mod ectra...

It will be a pleasure to help you.

phyrex

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 02:37:37 PM »

That is absolutely fine I really like your ships, thats why I greebled ect on your first ship, it interested me.

It is absolutely alright to ask other people for help that is one of the main purposes of a forum, usually someone will help you and in turn you someday will help someone else, remember this forum is here to help everyone not just people who already know how to mod ectra...

It will be a pleasure to help you.

awesome ! i was feeling somehow that asking for someone to do spriting for me was shameful, what with all the "youre not trying hard enough", "practice more" and all that crap on the web.

im also happy you like the ship, its very representative of the overall style of the faction im trying to do