Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Favorite games when you were younger  (Read 8743 times)

Sandremo

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite games when you were younger
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2013, 03:54:15 PM »

I remember playing this MANY years ago,

Driver I

Pandemonium

FF-7

Driver 1? Are you serious? I never made it past the bloody training level back in the day. NEVER! N-E-V-E-R! XD It was so damn hard!

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2013, 04:01:05 PM »

Well not really, instructions were a little odd because you were like 6 years old or so and is more fascinated by the car spinning around then some mission objective, and as you barely speak English, let alone read it, brother of mine explained it for me and i was like "OOoooh... right.. Then why does it not say that?" and hes like " It does, in another language. 8) "

Sandremo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2013, 04:16:26 PM »

Well not really, instructions were a little odd because you were like 6 years old or so and is more fascinated by the car spinning around then some mission objective, and as you barely speak English, let alone read it, brother of mine explained it for me and i was like "OOoooh... right.. Then why does it not say that?" and hes like " It does, in another language. 8) "

I was like 13 when i played it... i understood english fairly well back then. I tried doing the tutorial but it didnt work. I didnt manage to do enough of the stunts in the required amount of time. xD

Gaizokubanou

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2013, 04:01:45 PM »

SD Gundam GX
Dune 2
C&C
Warcraft
Armored Warriors
Alien vs Predator (arcade sidescrolling beat'em up version)
007: Golden Eye
Tekken 3

Hoverdog

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • StarLife
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2013, 05:41:08 AM »

Actually my very first game was Warlords 2. I was seven then and my english was not-existent, so I had no idea what I was doing. Still, I enjoyed it immensely.
Other games I remember playing back then are Warcraft, The Incredible Machine, Worms and Stunts. Later came Heroes of Might & Magic 2&3, Settlers 2, Age of Empires, Baldur's Gate.
Pages: 1 2 [3]