Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Needs someone to make 15 icons.  (Read 2691 times)

gruntmaster1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Needs someone to make 15 icons.
« on: February 06, 2013, 03:43:46 PM »

Hi, for the upcomming version of my mod (shameless advertisement) I would appreciate if someone could make 2 skill icons and 13 resource icons (the 12 of them are for displaying information).

Details
Resources (display):
Total Available Materials: "Number of materials from converted and yet to be converted resources, weapons and ships."
Average Cost per Material: "The average purchase value per material of resources, weapons and ships that has not yet been converted."
Total Needed Materials: "The amount of materials required to produce all of the weapons and ships in the factory."
Current Needed Materials: "The amount of materials required to complete the weapons and ships that are currently being produced."
Total Materials per Day: "The amount of materials required each day on average if all of the weapons and ships in the factory could be produced."
Current Materials per Day:"The estimated amount of materials that will be spent on the next day."
Total Daily Income: "The sell value per day for all weapons and ships in the factory."
Total Daily Cost: "The estimated cost per day based on total materials per day and the average cost per material."
Total Daily Profit: "The profit per day based on total income and total cost."
Current Daily Income: "The sell value per day for weapons and ships that are currently under construction."
Current Daily Cost: "The estimated cost per day for weapons and ships currently under construction."
Current Daily Profit: "The profit based on current income per day and current cost per day."

Resource:
Unconverted Material: "Aside from the ship, this is the last remains of your days of glory." (from Freighter Start mod, has "Started a company which became successful..." as first option and "... and lost it all to pirates." as the second option.)

Skills (industry):
Repair Complex: "This place is heavily wreckaged and barely functional. Lets change that!"
effect: Increase amount of ships and weapons that can be produced at the same time.

Trade Organization Member: "Join the organization and make your life as a helpless trader less helpless. Note: Joining is bindable for life and failed payments will accumulate a credit."
effect: Pay a daily fee to get various benefits such as daily character exp and spawn drones in combat based on the flagship's cargospace. If you don't have enough money to pay, then you won't get any benefits and the fee will get added to a loan. You will have to pay off the loan before you can get the benefits again.

TheHappyFace

• Admiral
  • The critic
    • View Profile
Re: Needs someone to make 15 icons.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 12:26:02 AM »

making icons isn't really my specialty ,but i could give it a shot.
maybe it would be a good thing if everyone interrested makes just one icon and then you can decide which person to make them all.
Fractalsoftworks limited edition ban hammer.

gruntmaster1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 03:16:21 PM »

making icons isn't really my specialty ,but i could give it a shot.
maybe it would be a good thing if everyone interrested makes just one icon and then you can decide which person to make them all.
It is not a bad idea, but currently there are zero interested, so not much to choose from xD.

TheHappyFace

• Admiral
  • The critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 10:04:01 PM »

I think i'll get you some this weekend ;)
Fractalsoftworks limited edition ban hammer.