Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: [0.9a] Tyrador Safeguard Coalition 1.6.1c (hotfixed January 13, 2019)  (Read 241368 times)

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Tyrador Safeguard Coalition 1.5.1 (updated January 27, 2018)
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2018, 01:11:28 PM »

I have noticed this sneak preview, only because of the mention.

I do hope you come back to this mod and that last post could have the suggestion forgotten, considering the ship has those two engines at the side.

Coalition needs to return some time.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Machine

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2018, 07:00:47 PM »

Fear not, even if I don't reply, I do take into consideration every piece of feedback, usually making them a note in my "TODO and goals" document. I often agree with most feedback, at times it is stuff that I had already considered. Different perspectives are also welcome, mainly because I'm used to fight with and against my own mod, so I'm aware of their weaknesses and strengths, but those might not be that clear to other players.

I'll post the current changelog, you might notice some changes addressing the latest feedback, either posted here, or as comments from other moders. Keep in mind it is a WIP changelog, and it does not include some of the content that I've been working on lately...ish (haven't had much time to work on the mod this past couple of weeks).

Spoiler
v.1.6.0 DEV
   -Added custom icons to the following shipsystems, Ram Drive, Drone Swarm, Shield Burst, Mega Shield Burst, Phase Minelayer, Booster Jets, Kamikaze and Deploy Drones.
   -Added custom icon to Low Resolution Sensors hullmod.
   -Added the Mantlet Platform built-in hullmod, it allows the parent ship to mount hullmods that upgrade Mantlet-class defensive platforms.
   -Added the Mantlet Armor Plating hullmod, it adds 3 armor plate modules to (spawned) Mantlet-class platforms.
   -Added the Mantlet Weaponry Upgrade hullmod, replaces the built-in Heavy Burst Laser of (spawned) Mantlet-class platforms with a built-in Glass Cannon.
   -Added the Modular Hangar hullmod, it adds dedicated fighter launch bays to ships with a Modular Cargo Bay.
   -Added the Sliver Gun weapon, a small sized somewhat inaccurate energy weapon that fires 3 projectiles; does area damage in a very small radius.
   -Added the Glass Cannon weapon, a medium sized energy weapon that fires a single projectile; does area damage in a small radius.
   -Added the Mantlet Dronepod Launcher weapon, a large sized built-in drone spawning weapon, spawns a dronepod that eventually deploys into a Mantlet-class modular defense platform.
   -Added the Scanner Array weapon, a small sized built-in beam weapon used by the Kabura-ya-class drones and Arambai-class corvette, applies a debuff to the target ship defensive stats as long as the beam hits its armor or hull.
   -Added the Corseque-class destroyer, a though front line combatant, equipped with the ram drive shipsystem.
   -Added the Labrys Mk.II-class destroyer, a pirate version of the Labrys that keeps its original concept.
   -Added the Mantlet-class defense platform, a small frigate sized station spawned by the Mantlet Dronepod Launcher weapon, it equips the Shield Burst shipsystem and a Heavy Burst Laser by default.
   -Added (properly; and finally... it has been WIP for a very long time) the Arambai-class Corvette, a large phase-capable single fighter wing designed for battlefield distortion.
   -Updated the sprites for... pretty much every TSC combat ship, ranging from small color alterations (reducing pure gray areas) for most of the sprites, to almost complete respriting for some, like the Atlatl and Labrys.
   -Updated the sprites for all the pirate variants.
   -Updated the sprites for most of the portraits.
   -Fixed a potential gamecrash source found in the drone spawning script, the crash was related to an engine oddity with simultaneous projectile removal and station spawning.
   -Ship variants updated.
   -Balance Changes:
      -Atlatl-class Carrier:
         -Resprited for an overall size increase.
         -Added "Mantlet Platform" hullmod.
         -Replaced built-in "Kulbeda Drone Bay" weapon with a "Mantlet Dronepod Launcher".
         -Weapon positions altered to match new sprite, loadout remains mostly the same.
         -Lateral large sized missile turret mounts changed to front facing hardpoints.
      -Threshal-Class
         -Resprited for an overall size increase.         
         -Designation changed to "Transport".
         -Added "Modular Cargo Bay" hullmod.
         -Weapon positions altered to match new sprite.
         -Central large sized energy turret mount changed to frontal hardpoint.
         -Downgraded frontal large sized missile mounts to medium size.
         -Downgraded back medium sized missile mounts to small size.
         -OP total updated to reflect changes (185).
         -Threshal (S):
            -Added back the back-facing missile mounts.
            -Designation changed to "Construction Ship".
            -OP total updated to reflect changes (140).
      -Angon-class Transport:
         -Reduced max speed to 50.
         -Reduced turn max rate to 20.
         -Reduced turn acceleration to 20.
      -Angon Mk.II-class Modified Transport:
      -Angon Mk.III-class Modified Transport:
         -Added additional launch bay
         -OP adjustment set to -10.
         -OP total updated to reflect changes (95).
      -Sabre-class Destroyer:
         -Reduced overall abundance in Coalition fleets.
      -Sagaris-class Destroyer:
         -Replaced "Maneuvering Jets" shipsystem with "Drone Swarm".
         -Replaced large missile hardpoint with a built-in "Kulbeda Drone Bay" weapon.
         -Upgraded lateral small sized missile mounts to medium size.
         -OP total updated to reflect changes(80).
         -Sprite updated to reflect changes.
         -Sagaris (P):
            -Replaced built-in "Kulbeda Drone Bay" weapon with a carrier's modular launch bay.
            -Replaced "Drone Swarm" shipsystem with "Maneuvering Jets".
            -OP adjustment set to 15 (10 less than standard Sagaris).
            -OP total updated to reflect changes (80).
            -Sprite updated to reflect changes and made more pirate-like.
      -Labrys-class Destroyer:
         -Re-imagined ship as a combat support vessel capable of deploying forward turrets (Mantlet-class defense Platforms).
         -Replaced large missile hardpoint with a built-in "Mantlet Dronepod Launcher" weapon.
         -Replaced "Burn Drive" shipsystem with "Drone Swarm".
         -Sprite redone following its original shape.
         -Labrys (P):
            -Removed.
      -Ranseur-class Frigate:
         -Reduced max speed to 110.
         -Reduced acceleration to 90.
         -Reduced turn max rate to 50.
         -Reduced turn acceleration to 85.
      -Scimitar-class Corvette:
         -Replaced Disruptor Burst Beam with Glass Cannon.
      -Kabura-ya-class Scout Drone:
         -Conceptually reimagined to be closer to its intended role (long range probe) and namesake (a Kabura-ya is a type of signal "whistling" arrow).
         -Added frontal shields.
         -Replaced "Kamikaze" shipsystem with "Booster Jets".
         -Replaced "Mining Laser" weapon with "Scanner Array".
         -Reduced speed by 50 (set to 100).
         -Sprite redone (following a probe concept designed for space engineers, technically never released... although there should be a bug report map that I uploaded to Keen's forums which has a WIP version IIRC)
      -Anvil-class Forgeship:
         -Ancile Shield Emitter Module:
            -Removed from Codex (it was shown because of a typo).
            -Huh what is this? play the "To Tame a Land" mission.
      -Ram Drive shipsystem:
         -Bonus to max turn rate and turn acceleration removed.
      -Modular Cargo Bay hullmod:
         -Made incompatible with Converted Hangar.
      -Sandcaster hullmod:
         -Added 10% EMP damage reduction.
[close]

I'm not sure when I'll post an update, and to be honest I'm on the fence between releasing before the next Starsector update or waiting for it, specially since it addresses a bug I would like to squish for the current release, for which I have no way to properly deal with, specially since some of the changes would make the bug more common. I might still release some sort of "preview version", but that will likely depend on the next blogpost, and how much free time I'm able to dedicate to the mod at the time.

Anyway, here's a "cookie", since there's a post about the sneaky preview (I'm aware that it had been mentioned on the discord already; I still managed to be stealthy for almost a full month).

Spoiler
Built-in Mantlet Dronepod Launcher being fired from an Atlatl, the Atlatl (outside of the image) has been striped from all weaponry and hullmods with the exception of the Mantlet Armor Plating Upgrade, which gives its spawned Mantlets 3 additional armor plates.
That specific loadout was chosen because it gives you a Mantlet variant that's not showcased in the "ship preview". There's currently 4 variants, PD turret, Gun Turret, Armored PD turret and Armored Gun Turret, those would be launched by ships with, no additional hullmods, only the Mantlet Weaponry Upgrade hullmod, only the Mantlet Plating Upgrade hullmod, and both upgrade hullmods, respectively.

Mantlets themselves are "ships with modules", with a custom script that lowers their speed if rammed, as long they are no longer being rammed/colliding, allowing them to eventually anchor again. This was done to counter some of the hardcoded features of stations, specially their fully anchored into place nature, and meanwhile that might seem ideal, large capital ships ignored them for collision purposes and just rammed into them, being stuck into place, this meant that they were eventually destroyed.
Just like the other weapon spawned "ships" a Mantlet's CR will slowly decay, eventually causing its self destruction.

[close]

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2018, 07:44:29 AM »

Oh hey that's pretty cool.

That's pretty damn cool.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2018, 09:44:47 AM »

Sabre destroyer mentions that it has a Large Energy turret, ship specs have it listed as Ballistic.

Machine

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2018, 12:30:11 PM »

I suppose you got yourself a Sabre (P). TSC pirate variants use ballistic weapons instead of energy weapons, additionally they do not get the "integrated particle conduits" built-in hullmod, just like the TT variants.
If so, this is working as intended. The idea behind this is to increase player choice... to a small degree. Do you want a Sabre, but you want to mount a large ballistic?, capture a pirate one and restore it (it will keep the pirate skin, and ballistic mounts). Similarly, need to equip a TSC ship with hardened subsystems, get yourself a TT variant, since they lack the IPC hullmod, which conflicts with hardened subsystems.

Also keep in mind, that in both cases, the ships won't restore to the TSC standard (energy weapons and IPC hullmod), so if you want to use the IPC hullmod, you would need a proper TSC variant. Next version might include a way to convert TT, and pirate variants into TSC variants.
That said, I'll make a note to change its description.

No idea when I will update the mod, currently dealing with IRL stuff (it's nothing bad, it is just keeping me busy), hopefully I should be able to work more on it during December; anyway it will also depend on the release date of 0.9.

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2018, 09:44:58 AM »

Got it, thank you for the reply.  Didnt realize there would be different versions. Maybe add some flavor text to ships like that "Such and such faction has tinkered with the base design". For tinkered stuff, consider the Ill Advised Modifications hull mod?

Kitfox88

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2018, 02:45:00 PM »

Any chance of a christmas surprise? Love this mod and I miss it in .9, but I understand if it's still far from done and whatnot. Busy time of year.  :)

Machine

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2018, 05:06:08 PM »

Christmas surprise?... who knows? certainly not me, and I would not ruin a surprise if I knew.

Anyway, since I've been quiet for quite a while... and I like spoilers.

Spoiler

Life found a way in Jurassic Park

hahaha... do ancient spoilers still count?

Spoiler

Actual teasers.

Integrated Particle Conduits

Mantlet Platform

Modular Hold

Forgeship

Sector Map

As usual with most of the teasers I upload, there's more stuff on display than what I'm directly showing  ;).
Also there's something wrong with the sector map, if you can point it give yourself a cookie; a hint, it is not on the core worlds.
[close]
[close]

Kitfox88

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2018, 04:55:59 AM »

50000 cargo capacity :o

cjuicy

• Captain
  • Figuring out how the hell to wear heels (She/it)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2018, 01:40:04 PM »

Is that a Threshal rework I see? Amazing! The tooltips are a nice touch too. Excited for what this mod brings to the table for 0.9. You gonna give the Defense Platforms any use this version?
It's been a long time, but I still love ya!

- Pfp done by Sleepyfish!

Machine

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] Tyrador Safeguard Coalition 1.6.0 (updated December 25, 2018)
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2018, 06:26:30 PM »

Version 1.6.0 (for Starsector 0.9a)
Merry Christmas!!! I'm actually on time, this time edition
More information on the original post

(Requirements: LazyLib, MagicLib)
(Supported by DynaSector)

Looking at the changelog... this might be a bigger update than 1.5.0...

Graphical tweaks of multiple sprite to multiple degrees, also compatibility changes required by 0.9a, including but not limited to ship and weapon blueprints, industries, and market conditions.

Still no proper custom station, working on it; you do get the Anvil-class forgeships as custom stations though,  one can be found orbiting Akvan in the Arydas system and the other Chaxiraxi, in Magec. They can't be captured, so they're mostly there for the challenge, which is about a bit harder than a REDACTED Nexus, but less so than a high tech Star Fortress. They are usable if you spawn one, I won't judge you if you do so, it would require adding console commands to you mod list, which reminds me I also added blueprints packages that are not meant to drop, these add rare coalition ships that can only drop, normally, individually, this was done mainly for testing, but I left them ingame, just in case.

Also added some new ship classes, the Corseque-class destroyer, a high tech style brawler ship, now the most common destroyer in Coalition fleets; the Pernach (to be honest I reworked the original concept, since this was a previously removed ship) a troop transport, the Arambai-class phase corvette, a support wing, but perhaps more importantly, the Mantlet-class modular defensive platform, which I've showcased before.

In addition, I also added a couple of unique...ish ship skins, which can VERY rarely appear in TSC fleets, or you could just get them as a guaranteed drop in a secret star system.

Had a lot of fun coding that star system, and its full of sweet sweet loot, including the colonizable kind, however be warned, it is extremely dangerous... And before it is reported, no, the amount of enemies is not a bug, it was a bug before though... I had it spawning, accidentally, between 48 to 78 enemy fleets full of REDACTED, it's not that high anymore, but still noticeable. Just remember the transponder can be your best ally.

Also added a retrofit market to Arcon, it mainly deals with doing proper restorations, transforming non TSC skins into their TSC version. The market itself has a high entry cost, but otherwise has no fees for the conversions. There's also a custom military market in Atrio that does not require commission, it also offers a slightly higher number of weaponry and ships, both in quantity and variety, than a normal military market. The ships offered are those available to both the Independent and the Coalition itself.

I'm probably forgetting some extra stuff that's worth mentioning here, but this is getting too long already...

Anyway couple of known issues:
-The modular versions of the upgraded hullmods granted by the Modular Hold hullmod are not hidden, this was done because the game requires them to be so for its dynamic loadouts.
-Dynamically generated TSC ships that include Dmods, can roll with the "Damaged Particle Conduits" Dmod, in this case, if the generated variant had also an "Integrated Particle Conduits" dependant hullmod, it will present an informational error hullmod, which has no effects. This issue could happen in the previous release but only on recovered ships. It is technically easy to fix, all I would need to do is to remove it, however that defeats its purpose which was to inform the player of the reason why those IPC hullmods can't be installed anymore.
-The Orbital Manufactorum unique...ish industry (requires an orbital ring) can be built alongside Heavy Industry/Orbital Works, it was not made incompatible, since doing so presents a mod compatibility issue (nothing that could crash your game though). Their effects on ship quality will stack, but the effect of any nanoforge present in either of them won't, and a corrupted one might overwrite the effects of a pristine nanoforge.

"Full changelog" in the section below.

Previews of some of the new content in action
Spoiler

Fully upgraded Mantlet-class platform at work

New customized markets for Arcon and Atrio, respectively

Animated gifs
Spoiler

Mantlet in action.
[close]
[close]

Changelog:

Version 1.6.0:
Spoiler
-Compatibility changes needed for 0.9 RC10. Yup, this way I don't have to type lines and lines for the required changes.
   -Missions "Knowing Yourself" and "Knowing your Enemy", removed... temporally.
   -Moved the CSV Andes from the asteroid belt in Arydas to Akvan.
   -Moved the CSV Himalayas from the asteroid belt in Magec to Chaxiraxi, added conditions to Chaxiraxi.
   -Added market conditions to all the planets in the Penelope's Star system.
   -Added custom "space stations" industries for the CSV Andes and CSV Himalayas, from now on the unique forgeships are part of the campaign layer.
   -Added the CSV Andes "industry" to Akvan with an added Beta core.
   -Added the CSV Himalayas "industry" to Chaxiraxi with an added Beta core; Chaxiraxi is now under Coalition control.
   -Added the Orbital Manufactorum industry, an upgraded version of "Orbital Works", requires a pre-existing Orbital ring to be built.
   -Added the Orbital Manufactorum industry to Arcon with an added Corrupted Nanoforge.
   -Arconian Orbital Ring custom entity is no longer interactable.
   -Added the Arconian Naval Reconstruction, a custom retrofitting submarket, to Arcon. It offers ships reconstruction (IE converts pirate/TT/... ship variants to their equivalent TSC variants), and upgrade services (it can install the IPC hullmod to some non-TSC ships), it does so free of charge, as long as you paid the "entry fee" and the ship is in pristine condition (has no dmods).
   -Added the Artesian Market, a custom military submarket that sells both independent and faction equipment and ships without requiring a commission, to Atrio. Also removed the existing military submarket and the old extra independent market.
   -Added custom icons to the following shipsystems, Ram Drive, Drone Swarm, Shield Burst, Mega Shield Burst, Phase Minelayer, Booster Jets, Kamikaze and Deploy Drones.
   -Added custom icon to Low Resolution Sensors hullmod.
   -Added the Mantlet Platform built-in hullmod, it allows the parent ship to mount hullmods that upgrade Mantlet-class defensive platforms.
   -Added the Mantlet Armor Plating hullmod, it adds 3 armor plate modules to (spawned) Mantlet-class platforms.
   -Added the Mantlet Weaponry Upgrade hullmod, replaces the built-in Heavy Burst Laser of (spawned) Mantlet-class platforms with a built-in Glass Cannon.
   -Added the Coalition Vanguard built-in hullmod, it increases the ship's manoeuvrability and flux venting speed.
   -Added the Dedicated Launch Bays hullmod, an upgraded version of converted hangar that has docking requirement and takes a logistic slot.
   -Added the Modular Launch Bays hullmod, it adds dedicated fighter launch bays to ships with a Modular Cargo Bay.
   -Added the Sliver Gun weapon, a small sized somewhat inaccurate energy weapon that fires 3 projectiles; does area damage in a very small radius.
   -Added the Glass Cannon weapon, a medium sized energy weapon that fires a single projectile; does area damage in a small radius.
   -Added the Hive Launcher weapon, a large sized missile weapon that fires 5 2-stage "smart missiles/dumb suicide drones"; the weapon benefits from the effects of the Drone Swarm shipsystem.
   -Added the Mantlet Dronepod Launcher weapon, a large sized built-in drone spawning weapon, spawns a dronepod that eventually deploys into a Mantlet-class modular defense platform.
   -Added the Scanner Array weapon, a small sized built-in beam weapon used by the Kabura-ya-class drones and Arambai-class corvette, applies a debuff to the target ship defensive stats as long as the beam hits its armor or hull.
   -Added the Plasma Burst Lance, a large sized built-in upgraded version of the Plasma Lance, can store and fire up to 3 shots, otherwise it keeps the same fire rate as the normal Plasma Lance.
   -Added the Strategic Laser, a huge sized built-in long range laser.
   -Added the Corseque-class destroyer, a though front line combatant, equipped with the ram drive shipsystem.
   -Added the Labrys Mk.II-class destroyer, a pirate version of the Labrys that keeps its original concept.
   -Added the Pernarch-class troop transport, a military crew transport, equipped with the missile autoforge shipsystem.
   -Added the Pernarch Mk.II-class siege cruiser, modified for long range firepower, equipped with the high energy focus shipsystem.
   -Added the Mantlet-class defense platform, a small frigate sized station spawned by the Mantlet Dronepod Launcher weapon, it equips the Shield Burst shipsystem and a Heavy Burst Laser by default.
   -Added (properly; and finally... it has been WIP for a very long time) the Arambai-class Corvette, a large phase-capable single fighter wing designed for battlefield distortion.
   -Added retrofiting market to Arcon.
   -Added the "REDACTED" constellation, a randomly located and randomly named constellation offering a "REDACTED" challenge experience and "epic loot".
   -Added unique variations of the Halberd, Atlatl, Kestros, Amentum.
   -Updated the sprites for... pretty much every TSC combat ship, ranging from small color alterations (reducing pure gray areas) for most of the sprites, to almost complete re-spriting for some like the Atlatl and Labrys.
   -Updated the sprites for all the pirate variants.
   -Updated the sprites for most of the portraits.
   -(Alex) Fixed an issue with ship spawning, reinforcement spawn area is no longer pushed back by every spawned ship, only by proper reinforcements. This affected all mods, however only mine is the one that goes bonkers with this mechanic.
   -Fixed a potential gamecrash source found in the drone spawning script, the crash was related to an engine oddity with simultaneous projectile removal and station spawning.
   -Improved the performance of shield module scripts, unified the modules into a single module.
   -Renamed "Drone" variants to "Dronehost".
   -Ship variants updated.
   -Balance Changes:
      -Atlatl-class Carrier:
         -Re-sprited for an overall size increase.
         -Replaced built-in "Kulbeda Drone Bay" weapon with a "Mantlet Dronepod Launcher".
         -Weapon positions altered to match new sprite, loadout remains mostly the same.
         -Lateral large sized missile turret mounts changed to front facing hardpoints.
      -Threshal-Class Freighter:
         -Re-sprited for an overall size increase.
         -Reduced base cargo capacity to 400.         
         -Designation changed to "Transport".
         -Added "Modular Cargo Bay" hullmod.
         -Weapon positions altered to match new sprite.
         -Central large sized energy turret mount changed to frontal hardpoint.
         -Downgraded frontal large sized missile mounts to medium size.
         -Downgraded back medium sized missile mounts to small size.
         -OP total updated to reflect changes (185).
         -Threshal (S):
            -Added back the back-facing missile mounts.
            -Designation changed to "Construction Ship".
            -OP total updated to reflect changes (140).
      -Lance-class Cruiser:
         -Reduced base cargo capacity to 175.
      -Angon-class Transport:
         -Reduced base cargo capacity to 200.
      -Angon Mk.II-class Modified Transport:
         -Reduced cargo capacity to 200.
      -Angon Mk.III-class Modified Transport:
         -Reduced cargo capacity to 200.
         -Added additional launch bay
         -OP adjustment set to -10.
         -OP total updated to reflect changes (95).
      -Sabre-class Destroyer:
      -Sagaris-class Destroyer:
         -Replaced "Maneuvering Jets" shipsystem with "Drone Swarm".
         -Replaced large missile hardpoint with a built-in "Kulbeda Drone Bay" weapon.
         -Upgraded lateral small sized missile mounts to medium size.
         -OP total updated to reflect changes(80).
         -Sprite updated to reflect changes.
         -Sagaris (P):
            -Replaced built-in "Kulbeda Drone Bay" weapon with a carrier's modular launch bay.
            -Replaced "Drone Swarm" shipsystem with "Maneuvering Jets".
            -OP adjustment set to 15 (10 less than standard Sagaris).
            -OP total updated to reflect changes (80).
            -Sprite updated to reflect changes and made more pirate-like.
      -Labrys-class Destroyer:
         -Re-imagined ship as a combat support vessel capable of deploying forward turrets (Mantlet-class defense Platforms).
         -Replaced large missile hardpoint with a built-in "Mantlet Dronepod Launcher" weapon.
         -Replaced "Burn Drive" shipsystem with "Drone Swarm".
         -Sprite redone following its original shape.
         -Labrys (P):
            -Removed.
      -Adze-class Transport:
         -Reduced base cargo capacity to 75.
         -OP total updated to reflect "Modular Cargo Bay" changes (30).
      -Ranseur-class Frigate:
         -Reduced max speed to 110.
         -Reduced acceleration to 90.
         -Reduced turn max rate to 50.
         -Reduced turn acceleration to 85.
      -Scimitar-class Corvette:
         -Replaced Disruptor Burst Beam with Glass Cannon.
      -Buckler-class Shield Drone:
         -Shield type change to frontal permanently active shields.
      -Kabura-ya-class Scout Drone:
         -Conceptually re-imagined to be closer to its intended role (long range probe) and namesake (a Kabura-ya is a type of signal "whistling" arrow).
         -Added frontal shields.
         -Replaced "Kamikaze" shipsystem with "Booster Jets".
         -Replaced "Mining Laser" weapon with "Scanner Array".
         -Reduced speed by 50 (set to 100).
         -Sprite redone (following a probe concept designed for space engineers, technically never released... although there should be a bug report scene that I uploaded to Keen's forums which has a WIP version IIRC)
      -Anvil-class Forgeship:
         -Ancile Shield Emitter Module:
            -Removed from Codex (it was shown because of a typo).
            -Huh what is this? play the "To Tame a Land" mission.
         -Added to the campaign layer.
      -Ram Drive shipsystem:
         -Bonus to max turn rate and turn acceleration removed.
      -Modular Cargo Bay hullmod:
         -Renamed to "Modular Hold".
         -Made incompatible with "Converted Hangar".
         -Altered function, now upgrades some logistical hullmods improving their bonuses, and removing their penalties.
         -Shows relevant information about its dependent hullmods in its tooltip.
      -Integrated Particle Conduits:
         -Shows relevant information about its dependent hullmods in its tooltip.
         -Sand Caster hullmod:
            -Added 15% EMP damage reduction.
            -Grants 50% sensor strength reduction.
            -Grants 100% sensor profile reduction to frigates and fighters.
            -Grants 80% sensor profile reduction to destroyers.
            -Grants 60% sensor profile reduction to cruisers.
            -Grants 50% sensor profile reduction to capitals.
   -A lot of minor stuff I tweaked/re-tweaked and forgot to take note of.
[close]

etherealblade

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2018, 09:43:33 PM »

Wow...Thanks.
Spoiler

[close]

Agalyon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2018, 10:11:51 PM »

Great christmas gift! Thanks, and keep up the good work.

HELMUT

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2018, 12:52:07 PM »

Your new sprites are so damn pretty.

JDCollie

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2018, 01:09:13 PM »

Oh wow o.O 

Tyrador just moved significantly upwards on the "must have" mod list.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16