Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gaming Accessories  (Read 4895 times)

hadesian

• Admiral
  • It's been one of those days...
    • View Profile
Re: Gaming Accessories
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 02:06:32 AM »

HDMI through a DVI adapter on one of the two DVI ports on my Matrix HD7970.
I could run HD3D, but that's a little too intensive for one card and high settings.
Nah, I'm more for the native six displays I could run off that beast. 2 rows of 3 screens. Eyefinity FTW.
Not mentioning the wicked backplate, LED logo that changes colour based on load, the fact the fans never spin up because the heatsinks are so efficient, the awesome Asus stickers on the fans in correct orientation, the ROG branding and black and red styling, and the fact instead of a sticker for my case I got a metal badge.
Changes as of May 24, 2013
  • Reinvented Starsector.
  • That is all.

Sproginator

• Admiral
  • Forum Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 02:53:00 AM »

I could run HD3D, but that's a little too intensive for one card and high settings.
Nah, I'm more for the native six displays I could run off that beast. 2 rows of 3 screens. Eyefinity FTW.
Not mentioning the wicked backplate, LED logo that changes colour based on load, the fact the fans never spin up because the heatsinks are so efficient, the awesome Asus stickers on the fans in correct orientation, the ROG branding and black and red styling, and the fact instead of a sticker for my case I got a metal badge.
Pics please :D
A person who's never made a mistake, never tried anything new
- Albert Einstein

As long as we don't quit, we haven't failed
- Jamie Fristrom (Programmer for Spiderman2 & Lead Developer for Energy Hook)

hadesian

• Admiral
  • It's been one of those days...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 03:19:09 AM »

Pics please :D
http://pcpartpicker.com/uk/b/yJ4
Changes as of May 24, 2013
  • Reinvented Starsector.
  • That is all.

sini002

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 08:41:26 AM »

mice: logitech m305
keybord: the keybord on my pc