Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 281

Author Topic: Project Ironclads TC (28 of April, 2017) Source files for the mod  (Read 1638369 times)

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
Re: Project Ironclads TC 8.6 (3/2/2015) [0.65.1a] 0.65.2 compatible
« Reply #3690 on: February 21, 2015, 11:57:49 AM »

Where did you get 0.65.2 RC3? I have only RC2.

Anyways - put this file into ironclads2\data\hullmods\ folder overwriting the existing one:

http://www.lordsofthestars.com/other/Sector/hull_mods.csv

Should help.

Clauth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: February 21, 2015, 01:20:34 PM »

I downloaded the game from here: http://fractalsoftworks.com/category/releases/
is the latest version... no?

Anyways, many thanks, it works.

Reinstalled,I put your file in the directory and the game runs
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:27:52 PM by Clauth »

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
« Reply #3692 on: February 21, 2015, 01:41:42 PM »

I downloaded the game from here: http://fractalsoftworks.com/category/releases/
is the latest version... no?

Anyways, many thanks, it works.

Reinstalled,I put your file in the directory and the game runs

That`s odd. Installer says it is RC2 (at least the name of the file), but in your log there is RC3 present. Probably just a typo.

Voiddweller

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: February 21, 2015, 02:17:24 PM »

Probably just a typo.

About typos: in weapon_data.csv there is a weapon "Assault Guass Cannon" :P

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: February 21, 2015, 09:35:52 PM »

I'll admit I haven't looked very hard to see if anyone else has had this problem, but when I try to finish character creation and start a new game it crashes. It does not get to initial character save.

The loading bar gets past starting the economy and is then going through the dates when it throws this error:

The log says the following:
Spoiler
Code: xml
42845 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Delivering: [Domestic Goods,Supplies], bringing back []; volume: 468
42845 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetFactory  - Creating trade fleet of tier 1 for market [Denisovka] (volume: 468)
42846 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Spawned 9 point trade fleet from [Denisovka] to [Centronom Trading Hub]
42848 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the Pirates for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42848 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the FFS for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42849 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the RSF for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42849 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the Marauders for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42849 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with Neutral for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42849 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with Free Traders for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the Black Widows for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the ISA for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the AI for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the Rock Fly for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the UIN for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the XLE for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42851 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the Aliens for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42906 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [music-miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
42906 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.OooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Playing music with id [music-miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
43053 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.CharacterDataAPI.getCommChannels()Ljava/util/List;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.CharacterDataAPI.getCommChannels()Ljava/util/List;
at data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent.checkForChannelAccess(RepTrackerEvent.java:183)
at data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent.advance(RepTrackerEvent.java:138)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.events.CampaignEventManager.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.do.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.O0oO.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.O0oO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thisnew.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.H.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.new.Òôo000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncherxml.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Okim

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Okim`s Modelling stuff
« Reply #3695 on: February 21, 2015, 10:41:40 PM »

I'll admit I haven't looked very hard to see if anyone else has had this problem, but when I try to finish character creation and start a new game it crashes. It does not get to initial character save.

The loading bar gets past starting the economy and is then going through the dates when it throws this error:

The log says the following:
Spoiler
Code: xml
42845 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Delivering: [Domestic Goods,Supplies], bringing back []; volume: 468
42845 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.FleetFactory  - Creating trade fleet of tier 1 for market [Denisovka] (volume: 468)
42846 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.fleets.EconomyFleetManager  - Spawned 9 point trade fleet from [Denisovka] to [Centronom Trading Hub]
42848 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the Pirates for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42848 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the FFS for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42849 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the RSF for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42849 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the Marauders for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42849 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with Neutral for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42849 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with Free Traders for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the Black Widows for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the ISA for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the AI for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the Rock Fly for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the UIN for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42850 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the XLE for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42851 [Thread-5] INFO  data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent  - Not enough trade/smuggling with the Aliens for a rep change (0.0, 0.0)
42906 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [music-miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
42906 [Thread-11] INFO  sound.OooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Playing music with id [music-miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
43053 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.CharacterDataAPI.getCommChannels()Ljava/util/List;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.CharacterDataAPI.getCommChannels()Ljava/util/List;
at data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent.checkForChannelAccess(RepTrackerEvent.java:183)
at data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent.advance(RepTrackerEvent.java:138)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.events.CampaignEventManager.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.OoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.do.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.O0oO.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.O0oO.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.H.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.new.Òôo000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncherxml.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=431.msg154126#msg154126

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Pushover

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Project Ironclads TC 8.6 (3/2/2015) [0.65.1a] new bounty type
« Reply #3697 on: February 22, 2015, 08:22:56 AM »

Paste your log file please.
Not the same person, but also crashed after repairing a derelict ship in Midline (Marauder's system). I had previously repaired a ship in one of the ISA systems and it worked fine. Below is the error.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that Midline is not considered to be owned by the Marauders, and an empty system has no ships to choose from.

Spoiler
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [_Hull] not found!
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.O00O.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.??00(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.createFleetMember(Unknown Source)
   at data.scripts.plugins.ShipWrecks.Repair(ShipWrecks.java:445)
   at data.scripts.plugins.ShipWrecks.optionSelected(ShipWrecks.java:312)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.String.P$1.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.String.A.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.null.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.B.void.class$super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.A.oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.?0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

EDIT: If it matters, this was on 0.65.1a-RC1
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 02:02:42 PM by Pushover »

The Law

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: February 22, 2015, 09:47:38 AM »

maybe it`s something with the .65.2 version of the game, dunno, its just i can't start any campaign game

PS: don't have a problem starting a vanilla-campaign though

is there any way to get an older gamedownload, can't seem to find it in the forums ehre

Ok. Seems that Alex changed something code-related, probably that`s the result of transition to a newer java.

As a workaround go to data/campaign/events.json, find there 'rep_tracker' event and uncomment the first 'script' line (remove #). Then comment the second 'script' line.
This will allow the campaign to launch.

I`ll upload the hotfix later.

Hey guys.. i'm new on the forum and i need your help.
I wanted to try out the ironclad mod but run into the "campaign fatal error"..

Can someone please explain "uncomment the first 'script' line (remove #). Then comment the second 'script' line."
I have zero script exp and don't understand any of it :S
i opened the .json file with wordpad and i found the "rep_tracker" line.. but what then??

for example: (remove #) -> there are no # symbols in the file??
uncommenting?? commenting??
second script line?? -> i see only one under the "rep_tracker"..

Thanks for your help and patience!

p.s. there's a chance that the English above isn't correct.. sorry, it's not my mian language..

Shoat

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: February 22, 2015, 09:57:03 AM »

Can someone please explain "uncomment the first 'script' line (remove #). Then comment the second 'script' line."
I have zero script exp and don't understand any of it :S

You do not need to know anything about scripts.
Just open data/campaign/events.json with notepad, scroll down until you see the rep_tracker section and switch which of the two lines is commented out.

The finished section at the bottom of the file should look like this:
Code

"rep_tracker":{
"script":"com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.RepTrackerEvent",
#"script":"data.scripts.events.RepTrackerEvent",
"image":"graphics/icons/intel/reputation.png",
},
"trade_info":{
"script":"com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.TradeInfoUpdateEvent",
"image":"graphics/icons/intel/price_update.png",
},

}

In this context, a line is "commented out" when a # is in front of it (which tells the game to "ignore everything to the right of this symbol").
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:59:35 AM by Shoat »

The Law

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: February 22, 2015, 10:28:03 AM »

Thanks for helping.. did what you told me..

only problem is.. it isn't working..
i start the camping, and halfway loading i get:

"fatal:
com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.CharacterDataAPI.getCommChannels()Ljava/util/List;
"

did i do something wrong?? (yeah well, obviously of course :p)

Voiddweller

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: February 22, 2015, 07:29:16 PM »

9473704 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [_Hull] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull variant [_Hull] not found!
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.P.o00000(Unknown Source)

Happened when i tried to repair ship derelict...

Deathfly

• Modders' Vanguard
  • Commander
  • Murdered by T. H. Morgan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: February 22, 2015, 07:44:35 PM »

Thanks for helping.. did what you told me..

only problem is.. it isn't working..
i start the camping, and halfway loading i get:

"fatal:
com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.CharacterDataAPI.getCommChannels()Ljava/util/List;
"

did i do something wrong?? (yeah well, obviously of course :p)

Update your Starsector to 0.65.2-RC2.

http://fractalsoftworks.com/2015/02/10/starsector-0-65-2a-release/
A not-so-noob functional geneticist
And a free bug hunter
Code and decode almost everythings with a genomics approach.
Served in Neutrino corporation as a long-term services and supports staff.

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: February 22, 2015, 07:49:33 PM »

To break this chain of "Help me!" posts:

Holy Jesus Illinois!

That is all.

Voiddweller

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: February 22, 2015, 08:58:50 PM »

I just made a new _Hull.variant file using "Russia" dreadnought variant. Guess what happened? :D That thing is OP 8) If you can feed that monster he he)

But i wonder if derelicts respawn over time or this is just pre defined stuff?
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 281