Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1536720 times)

Geekin88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Console Commands v2021.12.25
« Reply #1230 on: October 30, 2022, 08:17:41 PM »

is there a way to add a rift generator to my colony. i tried the simple console command addindustry inevo_riftgen and it gets added but there is no functionality to it. no option to actually use it in the menu.

Bangle

• Ensign
  • Overdosing on mods.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: October 31, 2022, 03:10:18 AM »

Is there a way to change relations with a character, not a faction?

You have to turn on Devmode and then interact with the individual.

raptormother

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: October 31, 2022, 08:46:06 AM »

is there a way to add a rift generator to my colony. i tried the simple console command addindustry inevo_riftgen and it gets added but there is no functionality to it. no option to actually use it in the menu.

It's much simpler than that, just do AddIndustry RiftGen

Farlarzia

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: October 31, 2022, 09:35:02 AM »

Hi Lazy.

A suggestion:
Could the add officer command support adding arbitrary officer levels, or up to 7?

Currently it just gives you an officer up to your normal max officer level, which makes it difficult to test stuff with above cap pod officers.

And thanks for the mod.
Couldn't tell you how many likely thousands of times I've plugged in commands to go through through testing stuff (and then fix random nonsense that can sometimes happen in actual playthroughs) .

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: October 31, 2022, 12:41:34 PM »

Hi Lazy.

A suggestion:
Could the add officer command support adding arbitrary officer levels, or up to 7?
Due to low-level implementation details, this is actually a surprisingly difficult ask... unless you're willing to accept it adding officers with randomly selected skills, in which case I worked out the runcode for that a couple days back:
And create a randomized level 7 officer (for when the ones the game gave you were just bad):
Code
runcode PersonAPI pers = com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.createOfficer( Global.getSector().getFaction( Factions.PLAYER ), 7, com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.SkillPickPreference.ANY, false, Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet(), true, true, 5, null ); Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet().getFleetData().addOfficer( pers )
For reference, in the above, the 7 is the officer level, and the 5 is how many elite skills they get. I don't suggest messing around with any of the other parameters unless you know what you're doing. (In which case: mess away, it'll probably be fine.)
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

dslinspace

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: November 01, 2022, 09:20:09 PM »

I couldnt find a way to search comments in this thread, how do I remove D-mods from ships?

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 02, 2022, 12:03:16 AM »

I couldnt find a way to search comments in this thread, how do I remove D-mods from ships?

I mean the easiest way is to console yourself exactly enough money to cover a restoration and just do it that way.

Removing specific ones is trickier and requires a specific runcode command; it hasn't been turned into a bespoke console command yet.

SlavenOlupina

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: November 07, 2022, 09:41:36 PM »

Hey there,
cheers for the tons of fun provided by this mod.

Im having some inconsistent behaviour by a command i though i should share. Was using "addxp" to add myself story points on max lvl but out of the blue the command stopped giving experience and started either taking it all if there is any or giving 0 if i dont have any.
It has 0 impact on gameplay since im max lvl and there is a command "addstorypoints" which works but though you should know.

As far as i understand im using latest version provided by download link on the first page. Same with lazylib.

Regards,
Slaven

Bangle

• Ensign
  • Overdosing on mods.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: November 08, 2022, 06:22:49 AM »

Question:
Is it possible to spawn a planet with an nascent gravity well?

Malhavoc

• Ensign
  • Muscle Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 10, 2022, 12:27:30 PM »

So I've seen a lot of folks complaining about the "list ships" console command bringing up 0 results, and seen various claims as to what the culprit might be.

I've seen some folks say it is the CONCORD mod, it is faction mods, and some people say that it is just the current version of the game that is to blame.

Does anyone really know what the problem is and do they have any workarounds? Entirely restarting Starsector sometimes clears the issue, and other times it doesn't do anything. It is also a horrendously tedious method of fixing things.
I CAST FIST!

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: November 10, 2022, 12:34:38 PM »

Well, it's definitely not "just the current version of the game"; I've had no problems with that command.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Tabi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 12, 2022, 11:35:34 AM »

What console commands are there to set relationships between individual characters? Like High Hegemon Daud or whoever?

Sigma Draconis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: November 12, 2022, 02:14:10 PM »

So I've seen a lot of folks complaining about the "list ships" console command bringing up 0 results, and seen various claims as to what the culprit might be.

I've seen some folks say it is the CONCORD mod, it is faction mods, and some people say that it is just the current version of the game that is to blame.

I can confirm that it is the Concord mod. It seems to have buggy interactions with console commands, causing ships to not show in the "list ships" command at seemingly random times. It seems that sometimes it does show, but once it stops showing the ships it won't show them again until the next time the game is started, in which the process repeats. Removing the Concord mod solves it.

Vundaex

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 20, 2022, 08:34:13 AM »

Awesome mod, allowed me to make some fleet tests pretty easily.
The command "AllHulls" combined with mods adding many ships makes my game crash (fatal error). :/

WeWickYou

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Console Commands v2021.04.10
« Reply #1244 on: November 20, 2022, 11:01:09 AM »

Spawning a gas giant:

Code
runcode import com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc; String planetName = "Gigantus"; float planetOrbitDays = 2000; float planetSize = 300;  Vector2f playerCoords = $playerFleet.getLocation(); float angleCCW = Misc.getAngleInDegreesStrict(playerCoords); StarSystemAPI sys = (StarSystemAPI)$playerFleet.getContainingLocation(); PlanetAPI star = sys.getStar(); float orbitRadius = Misc.getDistance(star.getLocation(), playerCoords); PlanetAPI planet = sys.addPlanet(planetName, star, planetName, "gas_giant", angleCCW, planetSize, orbitRadius, planetOrbitDays ); MarketAPI market = sys.getEntityById(planetName).getMarket(); market.addCondition("volatiles_plentiful"); market.addCondition("IndEvo_RuinsCondition"); market.addCondition("US_floating"); market.addCondition("ruins_vast");

Spawning a coronal tap:

Code
runcode import com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc; String planetName = "Gigantus"; Vector2f playerCoords = $playerFleet.getLocation(); float angleCCW = Misc.getAngleInDegreesStrict(playerCoords); StarSystemAPI sys = (StarSystemAPI)$playerFleet.getContainingLocation(); PlanetAPI star = sys.getStar(); float orbitRadius = Misc.getDistance(star.getLocation(), playerCoords); sys.addCustomEntity(null, null, "coronal_tap", null).setCircularOrbitPointingDown(star, angleCCW, orbitRadius, 360);

I am author of coronal tap one, but couldn't figure out how to make the special effects work... the game rules effect work fine ,but you won't see the star glowing more and the gas flowing like you see in systems where the tap was generated on game start.

good to know, did you find a way to have the effect now?
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 93