Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1553759 times)

Juroguy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Console Commands v2021.12.25
« Reply #1170 on: May 22, 2022, 12:53:59 PM »

Would a command that adds additional planets or asteroid fields to a sector be possible?

Or would it have problems with save states and worldgen?

FunkyCirno69

• Ensign
  • Lookin' real sussy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: May 24, 2022, 03:56:43 PM »

Hi, i was using this mod for a long time but i want to report a bug: when i input "list ships" it says zero ships found, despite the "list weapons" working well. Can you help me fix this? Regards
We like older women

Opera

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: May 28, 2022, 12:19:58 AM »

Exception when attempting to respec freshly hired level 2 officer:

Code
91201 [Thread-3] INFO  org.lazywizard.console.Console  - > respec Farel Conley
91201 [Thread-3] INFO  org.lazywizard.console.Console  - Performing respec of Farel Conley...
91224 [Thread-3] ERROR org.lazywizard.console.Console  - Failed to execute command "respec Farel Conley" in context CAMPAIGN_MAP
java.lang.NullPointerException
   [starfarer.api.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.pickSkill(OfficerManagerEvent.java:578)
   [starfarer.api.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.createOfficer(OfficerManagerEvent.java:482)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.commands.Respec.respecOfficer(Respec.java:32)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.commands.Respec.runCommand(Respec.java:140)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.Console.runCommand(Console.java:328)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.Console.parseInput(Console.java:382)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.ConsoleOverlayInternal.checkInput(ConsoleOverlay.kt:469)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.ConsoleOverlayInternal.show(ConsoleOverlay.kt:218)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.ConsoleOverlay.show(ConsoleOverlay.kt:48)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.ConsoleCampaignListener.processCampaignInputPreCore(ConsolePlugins.kt:19)
   [starfarer.api.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.processCampaignInputPreCore(ListenerUtil.java:53)
   [starfarer_obf.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   [starfarer_obf.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   [fs.common_obf.jar]   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   [starfarer_obf.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   [starfarer_obf.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   [starfarer_obf.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   [core Java]   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I would also like to suggest a command to search markets for a specific hullmod, similar to what findship command does.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 12:24:15 AM by Opera »

ryujinblade

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: May 28, 2022, 06:49:46 PM »

so for whatever reason, i cannot get the console to come up. i removed all my mods except what was needed for console to run, nothing. i uninstalled starsector and deleted all user files and restarted my pc and reinstalled star sector. but i still cannot start the console, i have tried fullscreen and windowed. i have tried everything to get this to work and i have no idea whats going on, it was working fine earlier today and i added carters free traders and truly automated ships earlier today before starting a new run and ever since even with clean installs and what not, i cannot get this to run, any tips would be appreciated

[email protected]

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: May 31, 2022, 10:47:39 PM »

nice

[email protected]

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: May 31, 2022, 10:49:20 PM »

nice

OriginalInternetExplorer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: June 06, 2022, 08:34:35 AM »

Hi, i was using this mod for a long time but i want to report a bug: when i input "list ships" it says zero ships found, despite the "list weapons" working well. Can you help me fix this? Regards

Hey. I'm also having this issue. I can add blueprints via commands just fine, the command just isn't listing any. (I only noticed this after making some modifications to an existing, modded ship - not sure if it's related) 

Kothyxaan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: June 08, 2022, 09:11:02 AM »

Hello, I'm looking for a way to add a market to a planet that I will spawn in. Does anyone know a code to do this. As in I spawn a planet (I can do this bit) then add a faction market onto the planet. I know how to add industries and conditions.
Help appreciated!

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: June 08, 2022, 09:23:24 AM »

@Kothyxaan

dock with planet you want to spawn the submarket in and the type addsubmarket

list see what options there are list submarkets

Kothyxaan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: June 08, 2022, 12:05:14 PM »

@Kothyxaan

dock with planet you want to spawn the submarket in and the type addsubmarket

list see what options there are list submarkets
I tried this, but it only works on a planet with a market. I even changed it population level etc.
I spawned a planet and added the submarkets etc, but no go. I think I need a command to make it belong to a faction. Whixch is what im trying to do.
Cheers though.

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: June 09, 2022, 12:03:41 AM »

to assign a planet to a faction afaik you need the nexerelin mod then you can setmarketowner to a faction. same as before: list factions...

Liral

• Admiral
  • Realistic Combat Mod Author
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: June 09, 2022, 07:47:38 AM »

Will this mod support newline characters in the help string?  I have written a rich, verbose one, which is confusing in one paragraph.

Kothyxaan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: June 09, 2022, 11:04:32 AM »

to assign a planet to a faction afaik you need the nexerelin mod then you can setmarketowner to a faction. same as before: list factions...

I know this, but I wanted to make an unpopulated planet populated and then give to a faction and you cant do that in the method you suggest. I already tried this.
I have nexerilin mod.
Here is what I did.
I spawned the planet.
I went to the planet.
The planet options window opened up "survey, mine etc".
I opened the console.
setpopulation 4
setmarketsize 4
addsubmarket open_market
Now would be the "setmarketowner [market name here] [faction name here]" phase.
But you cannot, because it has no "market". A "market" in the game logic is a planet already colonised with a faction. The "open_market" is not considered a market for the "setmarketowner" command.
I was hoping for a way to bypass the colonisation phase because I didn't want to start my own faction at that time. Now I have made one it doesn't matter anymore.
I still want to know if it is possible (and how) for future reference.

Edit
Thanks for trying to help though.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 10:38:12 PM by Kothyxaan »

NudePokemonCards

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: June 15, 2022, 10:41:14 AM »

Hey. I'm also having this issue. I can add blueprints via commands just fine, the command just isn't listing any. (I only noticed this after making some modifications to an existing, modded ship - not sure if it's related)

Had this same problem. I removed the Magellan Protectorate and Junk Yard Dogs mods from my mod list and the list ships command seems to work again

aurafort

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: June 19, 2022, 12:23:58 AM »

someone made a command in https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=14512.0 about adding a Stable Location

how do i add this to the Mod?

[runcode SectorEntityToken fleet = Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet(); 
      StarSystemAPI sys = (StarSystemAPI)fleet.getContainingLocation();
      SectorEntityToken stable = fleet.getContainingLocation().addCustomEntity(null, null, "stable_location", "neutral");
      float orbitRadius = com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getDistance(fleet, sys.getCenter());
      float orbitDays = orbitRadius / (20f + new Random().nextFloat() * 5f);
      float angle = com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getAngleInDegrees(sys.getCenter().getLocation(), fleet.getLocation());
      stable.setCircularOrbit(sys.getCenter(), angle, orbitRadius, orbitDays);]

« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 12:27:26 AM by aurafort »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 93