Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1536232 times)

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Console Commands v2021.04.06
« Reply #975 on: April 08, 2021, 03:47:01 AM »

I appreciate that, thank you.

SheogorathV

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: April 09, 2021, 11:26:59 AM »

Is there any way to spawn Cyrosleepers and Inactive gates? If there is how can i do it?

NaranNarman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: April 09, 2021, 12:05:27 PM »

Hello! I'd like to report a bug, well I think it is one. I spawned a planet using the mod and the first time it worked fine. I colonized it and the colony worked like any other colony but if I use the command again, the spawned planet will bug out: If I colonize it, nothing starts building on it. The spaceport is stuck building with no time limit whatsoever and there is no growth. Fastbuild command doesn't work, it just says no industry is being built on this planet. The problem only starts when spawning in a planet for a second time using the command, I tested it in another save and that was the result. First planet is colonized fine, second doesn't. Ps. "industry construction started" notification also doesn't fire off after colonizing.

Here is the command I used:

runcode import com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc; String planetName = "YourPlanetName"; float planetSize = 200; float planetOrbitDays = 180; Vector2f playerCoords = $playerFleet.getLocation(); float angleCCW = Misc.getAngleInDegreesStrict(playerCoords); StarSystemAPI sys = (StarSystemAPI)$playerFleet.getContainingLocation(); PlanetAPI star = sys.getStar(); float orbitRadius = Misc.getDistance(star.getLocation(), playerCoords); PlanetAPI planet = sys.addPlanet(planetName, star, planetName, "terran", angleCCW, planetSize, orbitRadius, planetOrbitDays ); MarketAPI market = sys.getEntityById(planetName).getMarket(); market.addCondition("farmland_bountiful"); market.addCondition("habitable"); market.addCondition("mild_climate");

YenGin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: April 10, 2021, 01:10:38 AM »

I've only gotten the Kill command to work once in campaign on accident, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

Open console
Type Kill and hit enter
Close console (with esc, this might be the issue?)
Click fleet I want gone
I just fly over to it and start a conversation.
Pressing esc still gives the cancellation message.

The one time it worked the target fleet just disappeared right after I closed the conversation, but no luck with it after that.

Meridias

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: April 10, 2021, 03:02:46 AM »

I tend to have a ship targeted with R, open console and type kill. it will show a message telling me what it just killed, hit escape and target is byebye. Haven't had any issues.

mattroyal363

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: April 10, 2021, 04:34:43 AM »

So whenever I use the Allwings and Allweapons command it gives 100 each and a 1000 each respectively when the help command states that it gives me only 1 of every lcp and 10 of every weapon. Is there a mod that is conflicting with this command?

{"enabledMods": [
  "$$$_lightshow",
  "adjustable_skill_thresholds",
  "Adjusted Sector",
  "anotherportraitpack",
  "raccoonarms",
  "lw_autosave",
  "timid_admins",
  "capturecrew",
  "Csp",
  "chatter",
  "lw_console",
  "diyplanets",
  "diableavionics_rosenritter",
  "diableavionics",
  "fluffships",
  "gunnyhegexpeditionary",
  "hte",
  "sun_hyperdrive",
  "IndEvo",
  "internalaffairs",
  "kadur_remnant",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "leadingPip",
  "ArkLeg",
  "logisticsNotifications",
  "MagicLib",
  "Mayasuran Navy",
  "old_hyperion",
  "wisp_perseanchronicles",
  "rotcesrats",
  "roider",
  "tahlan_scalartech",
  "scy_bluesky",
  "SCY",
  "SEEKER",
  "PT_ShipDirectionMarker",
  "sun_starship_legends",
  "tahlan",
  "exalted",
  "star_federation",
  "TORCHSHIPS",
  "US",
  "va11portraits",
  "vayrashippack",
  "XhanEmpire",
  "audio_plus",
  "prv",
  "shaderLib"
]}

zeen131

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: April 10, 2021, 04:55:13 AM »

I've only gotten the Kill command to work once in campaign on accident, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

Open console
Type Kill and hit enter
Click fleet I want gone

The one time it worked the target fleet just disappeared right after I closed the conversation, but no luck with it after that.

Just tested it and it seems where your cursor is isn't actually where it selecting the target from. For me it seem to hit people a bit above and to the right of where I click. Maybe it's a scaling problem? It does work but you basically gotta guess where the cursor is.

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #982 on: April 10, 2021, 01:40:18 PM »

Open console
Type Kill and hit enter
Click fleet I want gone

Just tested it and it seems where your cursor is isn't actually where it selecting the target from. For me it seem to hit people a bit above and to the right of where I click. Maybe it's a scaling problem? It does work but you basically gotta guess where the cursor is.

Good catch on the cause. Fixed for the next version.

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #983 on: April 10, 2021, 01:41:10 PM »

Hello! I'd like to report a bug, well I think it is one. I spawned a planet using the mod and the first time it worked fine. I colonized it and the colony worked like any other colony but if I use the command again, the spawned planet will bug out: If I colonize it, nothing starts building on it. The spaceport is stuck building with no time limit whatsoever and there is no growth. Fastbuild command doesn't work, it just says no industry is being built on this planet. The problem only starts when spawning in a planet for a second time using the command, I tested it in another save and that was the result. First planet is colonized fine, second doesn't. Ps. "industry construction started" notification also doesn't fire off after colonizing.

Here is the command I used:

runcode import com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc; String planetName = "YourPlanetName"; float planetSize = 200; float planetOrbitDays = 180; Vector2f playerCoords = $playerFleet.getLocation(); float angleCCW = Misc.getAngleInDegreesStrict(playerCoords); StarSystemAPI sys = (StarSystemAPI)$playerFleet.getContainingLocation(); PlanetAPI star = sys.getStar(); float orbitRadius = Misc.getDistance(star.getLocation(), playerCoords); PlanetAPI planet = sys.addPlanet(planetName, star, planetName, "terran", angleCCW, planetSize, orbitRadius, planetOrbitDays ); MarketAPI market = sys.getEntityById(planetName).getMarket(); market.addCondition("farmland_bountiful"); market.addCondition("habitable"); market.addCondition("mild_climate");

Did you change planetName? If not, you spawned two planets with the same ID, which could be the cause of your problems.

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
Re: [0.95a] Console Commands v2021.04.10
« Reply #984 on: April 10, 2021, 01:54:52 PM »

A new version is up, grab it here.

This fixes a few more issues with the console mod in 0.95a:
  • AddXP no longer gives negative XP after you reach level 15.
  • Fixed enabling screen scaling causing Kill and SpawnAsteroid to target the wrong point on the screen.
  • AddXP with no arguments now gives you enough XP to reach the next level.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 01:58:39 PM by LazyWizard »

vladokapuh

• Commander
  • Cabbage
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: April 10, 2021, 02:03:14 PM »

Is it possible to add and remove specific skills with console commands?
If so maybe try to remove and readd the officer level skill after respec?
Cabbage

YenGin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: April 11, 2021, 02:44:51 AM »

Tested and can confirm, Kill command works perfectly now, thank you.

EpicLancer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: April 11, 2021, 05:12:18 AM »

during one of my runs i used a command ive never seen before that gave me over 2 mill sensor strength but i dont remember what it was and cant find it. was it removed?

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: April 11, 2021, 05:17:56 AM »

during one of my runs i used a command ive never seen before that gave me over 2 mill sensor strength but i dont remember what it was and cant find it. was it removed?
That was reveal most likely
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

GerdyBird43

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: April 11, 2021, 07:06:45 AM »

If you use the reveal command then use interdict pulse your computer dies XD.

Beware when reveal command is on NOT TO USE interdict pulse.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 93