Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1553689 times)

ciago92

• Admiral
    • View Profile

-The ability to look for a planet of a specific survey level or type? Could be useful for testing things
-The ability to spawn admins

I'll look into these, thanks for the suggestions!

Hey, I've been searching around and this was all the search function gave me when I looked for Survey. Is there any sort of documentation around what parameters can be passed to Survey except the name of a system or "All"? Did you ever make any progress on those ideas? I'd love to have something where you can basically RemoteSurvey All so you can find systems with good planet combinations but still have some exporation around if they're worth it/other systems out there are easier to track if you've been there or not.

Thanks for all the tools you provide to modders and players alike!!

Hellreaver

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Console Commands v3.0 (latest build 2020-08-28)
« Reply #916 on: October 25, 2020, 04:28:44 PM »

Is this supposed to work?
I have no other mods and my version is 0.9.1a... but upon starting the game i get

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to find script of class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl]

and a crash

No other mods installed.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #917 on: October 25, 2020, 05:31:49 PM »

The OP specifically identifies LazyLib as required.

Hellreaver

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: October 25, 2020, 07:47:06 PM »

The OP specifically identifies LazyLib as required.

Sorry apparently i'm an idiot, the first thing I did was download lazylib then forget to do anything with it

Thanks  :-[

Freeasabird

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: October 28, 2020, 07:52:18 PM »

Could you maybe add a command or set of commands that allows the player to add or remove planetary modifiers? so as to create 0% hazards ultra rich resources on a planet before/after colonization.

ciago92

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: November 01, 2020, 03:20:57 PM »

Could you maybe add a command or set of commands that allows the player to add or remove planetary modifiers? so as to create 0% hazards ultra rich resources on a planet before/after colonization.

already exists, interact with the planet then use addcondition or removecondition. Use list conditions to see everything available. Having said that, I don't think you can get to 0% hazard, I think 50% is the lowest I've seen

Freeasabird

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: November 02, 2020, 08:13:01 AM »

already exists, interact with the planet then use addcondition or removecondition. Use list conditions to see everything available. Having said that, I don't think you can get to 0% hazard, I think 50% is the lowest I've seen

Oh Cool, alright then Thank ye

mathwizi2005

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Console Commands v3.0 WIP 7.6 (released 2018-12-07)
« Reply #922 on: November 02, 2020, 03:37:26 PM »

Is there a way to spawn the hyperspace jump point to the player's location?

Code
runcode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System Name").autogenerateHyperspaceJumpPoints(true,true)
// the first true statement is for Gas Giants
// the second true statement is for generating Fringe Jump Points
Code
runcode Random rndm = new Random;
                StarSystemAPI starSystem = Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet().getStarSystem();
                JumpPointAPI newJumpPoint = Global.getFactory().createJumpPoint("console_added_jumppoint" + rndm.nextInt(), "Hyperspace Jump Point " + starSystem.getJumpPoints().size());
                float distance = MathUtils.getDistance(Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet().getLocation(), starSystem.getStar().getLocation());
                OrbitAPI newJumpPointOrbitAroundStar = Global.getFactory().createCircularOrbit(starSystem.getStar(), 0, distance, distance / 10);
                newJumpPoint.setOrbit(newJumpPointOrbitAroundStar);
                newJumpPoint.setStandardWormholeToHyperspaceVisual();

This command is erroring out for Jump Point generation at the player and the command before only adds fringe points in non Gas Giant sectors.
Spoiler
[close]

The odd thing is the syntax all looks fine.

Can the Stable location spawn command be retailored for Jump points?
Spoiler
runcode SectorEntityToken fleet = Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet();
    StarSystemAPI sys = (StarSystemAPI)fleet.getContainingLocation();
    SectorEntityToken stable = fleet.getContainingLocation().addCustomEntity(null, null, "stable_location", "neutral");
    float orbitRadius = com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getDistance(fleet, sys.getCenter());
    float orbitDays = orbitRadius / (20f + new Random().nextFloat() * 5f);
    float angle = com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getAngleInDegrees(sys.getCenter().getLocation(), fleet.getLocation());
    stable.setCircularOrbit(sys.getCenter(), angle, orbitRadius, orbitDays);
[close]

Freeasabird

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: November 04, 2020, 10:00:02 PM »

how does the Addcondition (planet type) codes work? i selected a berran metalic world entered the Jungle world type it says it worked but its still a metalic world. leaving and entering the system doesn't change them. saving and quitting relaunching doesn't work either. its still a Berran metallic world when i entered Addcondition Jungle to it.

and there isn't a volcanic world type in the list. theres Cryovolcanic but no volcanic world type.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #924 on: November 05, 2020, 04:40:07 PM »

AddCondition can't change planet types. It's meant to add stuff like ore deposits or the hot/cold conditions.

BlackWater821

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: December 01, 2020, 08:41:18 AM »

Hi.

Seems like "BlockRetreat" command not working even it says activated?

Themanwithnoanswers21

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: December 10, 2020, 08:49:15 PM »

Hey guys, I have been unable to copy/paste commands into the command console in game, I am on a mac OS X, I was wondering if any of you could help me figure this out.

Flacman3000

• Commander
  • A man cannot put his shaft into the unknown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: December 24, 2020, 12:57:19 PM »

Anyone know how the traitor function works? I type in the traitor fleet and nothing happens it says no target I highlight the ship and do traitor and no target again? any documentation? Im trying to have my ally attack my testing ship with a my new modded ship.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 01:10:34 PM by Flacman3000 »
Ryzen 7 2700x, 1080ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM and playing SS on a SSD - Always stay ahead because when you're ahead you're rear anatomy is open to interpretation.

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: December 24, 2020, 05:23:19 PM »

Hey guys, I have been unable to copy/paste commands into the command console in game, I am on a mac OS X, I was wondering if any of you could help me figure this out.
Use control-c for paste instead of command-c and it should work - the paste text keyboard shortcut is built into the mod and doesn't check what OS you're using.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Console Commands v2021.01.19
« Reply #929 on: January 19, 2021, 07:14:08 PM »

Version 2021.01.19 is out, get it here. This requires the latest version of LazyLib, which was released yesterday.

There have been several major changes over the last several months. Here are the highlights:
  • The overlay has received a coat of polish, and now shows how much VRAM is remaining in addition to RAM usage.
  • BugReport includes graphics card and system RAM details (thanks to Alex and MesoTroniK for tracking down the vendor-specific OpenGL extensions).
  • You can now use runcode snippets inside of aliases.
  • Fixed a bug where CommandListeners added by other mods could cause the game to crash.
  • The List command has had a major overhaul and now shows more information. You can also include a filter for the results, for example "list conditions hot" will list all conditions with "hot" in either their ID or condition name. Most arguments also work in combat.
  • The Storage command has been reworked, and the "Use Home for Storage" setting has been enabled.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:28:24 PM by LazyWizard »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 93