Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1535518 times)

Kanij

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Console Commands v3.0 WIP 7.6 (released 2018-12-07)
« Reply #780 on: February 22, 2020, 04:38:07 PM »

Anyone have an example on how to add a terran planet? I see the console command posted multiple times in the thread, however there isn't a clear example on how to do so. I looked into the java file to try and find an example however I couldn't locate it.

Pandora

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 23, 2020, 07:12:53 PM »

Hello! I've come across a small, tiny, itty bitty problem. Ancyra has become Deciv.
Don't try to have dinner and let the game running folks!  :-[

So, what I'm thinking is this: does anyone know a command or Runcode line that could skip the Galatia tutorial mission and advance into the campaign? Even just advancing to the point where going to Jangala ends the mission would be just swell!  ;D

I've discovered what the code bellow does, and it is worse than useless. It simply makes a new error by opening the jump point before it can be stabilized, thus making it impossible to continue beyond that point.
Spoiler
runcode com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.tutorial.TutorialMissionEvent.endGalatiaPort ionOfMission()
[close]
So please, listen to my plight and help this poor unfortunate soul.  :'(

I'm going to try NEXERELIN and see if it helps out any.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 08:11:53 PM by Pandora »

Algester

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 28, 2020, 07:47:17 AM »

question since I borked a Legio Infernalis raiding station in Hyperspace can I somehow delete that station? IE I need to do a major clean up of the Hyperspace sector as Tahlan had a bug before the update where you cant really destroy those hyperspace stations meaning you are borked for life if you need to do some police work

Pandora

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 28, 2020, 07:52:52 AM »

I think you can probably delete them... Just gotta know the commands I guess. I never needed to erase them but I think that making them decived will deal with those pesky stations.

Algester

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 28, 2020, 07:55:10 AM »

so either using abandon in devmode and or destroy colony command? will the game know they were once part of the mod? I mean once abandoned they are pretty much free real estate

FahadXray

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 29, 2020, 12:15:32 AM »

Is there a way to add an asteroid field or an asteroid belt using the console commands? I found an awesome system that had two great desert planets, I colonized them hoping to terraform them using Boggled's terraforming mod. But there are no cryovolcanic plants to colonize and build imsara's sling, and no asteroids to build a mining station on to build a Drone Control Nexus that delivers water to the planets...

Algester

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 29, 2020, 02:04:31 AM »

Is there a way to add an asteroid field or an asteroid belt using the console commands? I found an awesome system that had two great desert planets, I colonized them hoping to terraform them using Boggled's terraforming mod. But there are no cryovolcanic plants to colonize and build imsara's sling, and no asteroids to build a mining station on to build a Drone Control Nexus that delivers water to the planets...
in theory something like
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System_Name").addAstroidBelt("star_name", 150, 3600, 170, 200, 250, Terrain.ASTEROID_BELT, "Belt Name")

now how good this is I do not know as this is based on the Tia Texat system

FahadXray

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: February 29, 2020, 05:37:33 PM »

in theory something like
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System_Name").addAstroidBelt("star_name", 150, 3600, 170, 200, 250, Terrain.ASTEROID_BELT, "Belt Name")

now how good this is I do not know as this is based on the Tia Texat system

I tried it, it gave me an error: org.codehaus.commons.compiler.CompileException: Line 1, Column 70: A method named"addAsteroidBelt" is not declared in any enclosing class nor any supertype, nor through a static import.

Is there supposed to be anything inside the parentheses after getSector?

Pandora

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 01, 2020, 03:31:31 AM »

RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System_Name").addAsteroidBelt("star_name", 150, 3600, 170, 200, 250, Terrain.ASTEROID_BELT, "Belt Name")

The first Asteroid was written as astroid. That would break the code. Try it now!

Also, make sure to change the "Name" to what the the system, star and asteroid belt are named. The first two are there and the third just make one up.

Algester

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 01, 2020, 07:18:20 AM »

Anyone have an example on how to add a terran planet? I see the console command posted multiple times in the thread, however there isn't a clear example on how to do so. I looked into the java file to try and find an example however I couldn't locate it.
you need to know that terran in the planet type is in small letters

RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System_Name").addPlanet("Added_Planet_Name", Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System_Name").getStar(), "Added_Planet_Name", "Planet_type", Planet_Angle, Planet_Size, Planet_orbit_radius, Planet_Orbit_length)

for example
I'm in Gaap System, I want to name the planet herpa derp, and is Terran
now where do I want the planet to start example I want it to spawn at 90 degree north, and I want this planet to support a boggled Astropolis Station (IIRC it might be a minimum size of 2000 but I'm not sure), now the tricky part placing the orbit it is measured in radius and in pixels a standard system map is somewhere around 30000 pixels radius (this is better with save scumming). and then how fast do you want the planet to rotate in the map, say you want earth days = 1 year then 366 is you answer
now you can change terran to other things like gas_giant, water, barren,

RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Gaap").addPlanet("Herpa Derp", Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Gaap").getStar(), "Herpa Derp", "terran", 90, 2300, 15000, 366)

FahadXray

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 01, 2020, 10:14:23 PM »

RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System_Name").addAsteroidBelt("star_name", 150, 3600, 170, 200, 250, Terrain.ASTEROID_BELT, "Belt Name")

The first Asteroid was written as astroid. That would break the code. Try it now!

Also, make sure to change the "Name" to what the the system, star and asteroid belt are named. The first two are there and the third just make one up.

Alright so I applied it, and I got this error:

Compilation failed:org.codehaus.commons.compiler.CompileException: Line 1, Column 71: No applicable constructor/method found for actual parameters "java.lang.string, int, int, int, int, int, java.lang.string, java.lang.string"; candidates are: "public abstract com.fs.starsector.api.campaign.SectorEntityToken com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.LocationAPI.addAsteroidBelt(com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.SectorEntityToken, int, float, float, float, float)", ""public abstract com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.SectorEntityToken com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.LocationAPI.addAsteroidBelt(com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.SectorEntityToken, int, float, float, float, float, java.lan.string, java.lang.string)"

probably has something to do with the values after the addAsteroidBelt

Pandora

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 02, 2020, 04:58:27 AM »

Hmmm, from looking at other posts, what I think happened is that it tried to create a belt using invalid coordinates...

If that's the case I can't really help you there... But what you could do is try to find YOUR coordinates and add a belt over you to see if it works.

Freetimez

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 03, 2020, 03:55:03 AM »

RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System_Name").addPlanet("Added_Planet_Name", Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System_Name").getStar(), "Added_Planet_Name", "Planet_type", Planet_Angle, Planet_Size, Planet_orbit_radius, Planet_Orbit_length)

for example
now where do I want the planet to start example I want it to spawn at 90 degree north, and I want this planet to support a boggled Astropolis Station (IIRC it might be a minimum size of 2000 but I'm not sure), now the tricky part placing the orbit it is measured in radius and in pixels a standard system map is somewhere around 30000 pixels radius (this is better with save scumming). and then how fast do you want the planet to rotate in the map, say you want earth days = 1 year then 366 is you answer

RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Gaap").addPlanet("Herpa Derp", Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Gaap").getStar(), "Herpa Derp", "terran", 90, 2300, 15000, 366)

Excuse my ignorance of coding/java, but why does this return java.lang.nullpointerexception? Thanks to anyone for help in advance!

RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Kapre Star System").addPlanet("Exos", Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Kapre Star System").getStar(), "Exos", "terran", 80, 2400, 6000, 250)

Algester

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 03, 2020, 07:57:02 AM »

for example

Excuse my ignorance of coding/java, but why does this return java.lang.nullpointerexception? Thanks to anyone for help in advance!

RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Kapre Star System").addPlanet("Exos", Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Kapre Star System").getStar(), "Exos", "terran", 80, 2400, 6000, 250)

remove the star system from Kapre

Freetimez

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 03, 2020, 09:45:45 AM »

Thanks, that fixed it! The planet size was way too big tho, took up half the screen  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 93