Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1535483 times)

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Console Commands v3.0 WIP 7.6 (released 2018-12-07)
« Reply #660 on: August 12, 2019, 04:48:24 PM »

why commands like god, InfiniteFlux, InfiniteAmmo, InfiniteCR dont work for ally ships?

Cheats now default to only target the player flagship unless you specify otherwise. You need to pass in the target as an argument, for example "god fleet", "infiniteammo enemy", "infinitecr all", etc. You can change the default target using the Settings command, under Misc Console Settings. FLEET is the one that targets you and your allies.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 09:03:30 PM by LazyWizard »

tigartar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 13, 2019, 01:03:09 AM »

I might be blind but is there a way to auto run specific commands on specific parts eg combat or campaign(upon startup)

radekplug

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 13, 2019, 01:23:55 AM »

i changed nad works thanks and it is funy when i change to all imortal battle happenig.

General Bubbles

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 14, 2019, 11:48:35 AM »

Hi folks! Hoping for some clarification from anyone who can help!

While Devmode is turned on......What does the M key do?

Because if I press M while Devmode is activated, my game insta-crashes to Desktop and it has me VERY curious XD

And useful input would be most welcome :)

Nartex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 15, 2019, 11:12:42 AM »

Hey can i get some help, When i press ctrl+backspace the game just shuts down. im on linux

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 15, 2019, 12:03:20 PM »

I might be blind but is there a way to auto run specific commands on specific parts eg combat or campaign(upon startup)

There is not, at least not yet. You can make aliases to run several commands quickly, for example the built-in alias tc toggles several of the combat cheats at once.

Hi folks! Hoping for some clarification from anyone who can help!

While Devmode is turned on......What does the M key do?

Because if I press M while Devmode is activated, my game insta-crashes to Desktop and it has me VERY curious XD

And useful input would be most welcome :)

I believe M is supposed to spawn a random derelict. The devmode shortcuts can be found on the wiki here, but what they do sometimes changes between game updates.

Hey can i get some help, When i press ctrl+backspace the game just shuts down. im on linux

You're probably running into the same problem MageFromAntares encountered here.

This should be "fixed" in the latest dev build by disabling the background on non-Windows platforms until I have time to track it down properly.

rencor12

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 15, 2019, 11:58:01 PM »

does anyone know why this code is not working?
when im trying to input it i get compilation failed and then it says the entire first line is not a type.

Code
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Agenor").addPlanet("Konstantinople", Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Agenor").getEntityByName("Agenor"), "Konstantinople", "terran", 0, 190, 2250, 30)
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Agenor").getEntityByName("Konstantinople").getMarket().addCondition("habitable")
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Agenor").getEntityByName("Konstantinople").getMarket().addCondition("mild_climate")
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Agenor").getEntityByName("Konstantinople").getMarket().addCondition("farmland_bountiful")
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Agenor").getEntityByName("Konstantinople").getMarket().addCondition("rare_ore_ultrarich")
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Agenor").getEntityByName("Konstantinople").getMarket().addCondition("volatiles_plentiful")
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Agenor").getEntityByName("Konstantinople").getMarket().addCondition("organics_plentiful")
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Agenor").getEntityByName("Konstantinople").getMarket().addCondition("ore_ultrarich")
RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("Agenor").getEntityByName("Konstantinople").getMarket().addCondition("ruins_vast")

didakkos

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 17, 2019, 07:46:38 AM »

Hi, I'm trying to install this mod and, even after downloading the last dev version, the game crashes on load and this pops up:

Fatal: Failed to find script of class
[com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl]
Check starsector.log for more info.

And the log says this:
Code
12769 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to find script of class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to find script of class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl]
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore.new(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings.OO0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.launcher.ModManager.getEnabledModPlugins(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I only have this mod and version checker installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you.

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 17, 2019, 07:47:50 AM »

You also need LazyLib.

Skharr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 20, 2019, 10:01:15 AM »

Hey, nice utility mod. Thank you so much for this !

Can you add a command where you can give orders to fleets ? Like "Guard this Planet" & "Patrol this Point"
Or like "Follow me" but even through the jumppoints and hyperspace ?

Or to change the behavior of the spawned fleet through "spawnfleet"

« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 10:14:44 AM by Skharr »

Kat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 20, 2019, 02:27:28 PM »

Hello.

Is there an equivalent command to the one in Nexerelin to change the owner of a planet ?

What I want to do is to populate a few more of the moons and planets, and give them to various factions.

Sonomon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 20, 2019, 02:46:50 PM »

Hey, so for some reason after extracting both LazyLib and the Command Console mod, neither will appear in the mods list in game (I made sure the folder led directly to the contents aswell). The outdated version of the mod shows up, but when I run it I get the same problem the guy before me got which was

Code
12769 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to find script of class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to find script of class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl]

So I combined the old version with the new LazyLib and still got the same error, I don't know if I'm supposed to check LazyLib aswell but it won't show up.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #672 on: August 21, 2019, 04:48:42 AM »

Hey, so for some reason after extracting both LazyLib and the Command Console mod, neither will appear in the mods list in game (I made sure the folder led directly to the contents aswell). The outdated version of the mod shows up, but when I run it I get the same problem the guy before me got which was

Code

So I combined the old version with the new LazyLib and still got the same error, I don't know if I'm supposed to check LazyLib aswell but it won't show up.
Hmm. You're on Starsector 0.9.1a-RC8, correct?
Could you post screenshots of your mods/ folder, mods/LazyLib and mods/Console Commands?

Sonomon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 22, 2019, 11:55:41 AM »

Hmm. You're on Starsector 0.9.1a-RC8, correct? Could you post screenshots of your mods/ folder, mods/LazyLib and mods/Console Commands?

Hey, that's all the pictures and the original starsector folder just incase, thank for the reply.

https://imgur.com/a/9wUj40B

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 22, 2019, 08:54:19 PM »

Hmm. You're on Starsector 0.9.1a-RC8, correct? Could you post screenshots of your mods/ folder, mods/LazyLib and mods/Console Commands?

Hey, that's all the pictures and the original starsector folder just incase, thank for the reply.

https://imgur.com/a/9wUj40B

You downloaded the repository, which contains the source code needed to build the mod, not the mod itself. You want the link below that labeled "dev build", rurrently this one.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 93