Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1535608 times)

gofastskatkat

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Nice update, everything seems to be working fine. I only have one request that deals with LPC's, since they arent like the old wings now, could there be a way to add multiple LPCs of the same kind into the inventory/selected station since they stack like weapons now? I understand that this is picky to ask of, but it'd make outfitting fighter bays less annoying by having to constantly go out, re-enter allwings and storage, and go back in. Either way, thanks for the new update and keep them coming :D

Maelstrom

• Captain
    • View Profile

so why is this considered 0.7.2a? it works fine now :P

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile

so why is this considered 0.7.2a? it works fine now :P
Because not all commands and such have been tested

Also, small feature request: Make the "Allwings" command add more than one LPC to the game
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Thanks as always, looking forward to when we'll be able to spawn fleets with officers.

Jojo_195

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Currently trying the WIP for 0.8a
Only one problem until now: Adding a Custom Officer name makes it repeat the first name. Ex:

AddOfficer [steady] [2] [independent] [John Doe]

Officer ends up called "John John Doe" instead.

Also any plan to make it possible to choose the portrait for the officer?

zothos

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Possible bug when using Console Commands in battle on my MacBook Pro Retina 2015

Hallo,

- latest starsector (i can reproduce it with older versions, too
- latest versionchecker (i can reproduce it with older versions, too)

when using the VersionChecker during combat, and returning to the game, the mouse position is not where the mouse really is. The game gets unusable because i can only use the lower left portion of the screen afterwords. I suspect thats caused by the resolution the game is running in, and the resolution the game is actually displayed on my device (Retina). Would it be possible to fix that inside ConsoleCommands or is this something for the game itself? I can not reproduce the issue when using console commands on the sector view.

Best regards,
Jochen

isaacssv552

• Commander
    • View Profile

The AllHullmods command currently just sets every non-hidden hullmod to always unlocked. Have you considered something such as the below? Seems to work fine in my tests.

Code
CharacterDataAPI playerStats = CampaignEngine.getInstance().getCharacterData();

for (HullModSpecAPI spec : Global.getSettings().getAllHullModSpecs())
    if (!spec.isHidden() && !spec.isAlwaysUnlocked() && !playerStats.knowsHullMod(spec.getId()))
        playerStats.addHullMod(spec.getId());

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile

Sorry for the recent lack of progress; I've been distracted for the last few weeks by my non-Starsector related hobbies (they exist; I swear!). I'll try to have another WIP update out soon. The one feature I really want to have in for the proper 3.0 release is the new unified overlay for campaign and combat, so the full release is still a ways off.

The AllHullmods command currently just sets every non-hidden hullmod to always unlocked. Have you considered something such as the below? Seems to work fine in my tests.

Code
CharacterDataAPI playerStats = CampaignEngine.getInstance().getCharacterData();

for (HullModSpecAPI spec : Global.getSettings().getAllHullModSpecs())
    if (!spec.isHidden() && !spec.isAlwaysUnlocked() && !playerStats.knowsHullMod(spec.getId()))
        playerStats.addHullMod(spec.getId());

Fixing this was on my todo list (which you can actually see if you look at the code in the jar). Thanks for pointing me to the proper API method; I hadn't gotten around to it yet and you just saved me the trouble. :)

Nice update, everything seems to be working fine. I only have one request that deals with LPC's, since they arent like the old wings now, could there be a way to add multiple LPCs of the same kind into the inventory/selected station since they stack like weapons now? I understand that this is picky to ask of, but it'd make outfitting fighter bays less annoying by having to constantly go out, re-enter allwings and storage, and go back in. Either way, thanks for the new update and keep them coming :D
Also, small feature request: Make the "Allwings" command add more than one LPC to the game

Changed for the next version. I believe the jar linked at the bottom of this post includes that fix if you want it right now.

Currently trying the WIP for 0.8a
Only one problem until now: Adding a Custom Officer name makes it repeat the first name. Ex:

AddOfficer [steady] [2] [independent] [John Doe]

Officer ends up called "John John Doe" instead.

Also any plan to make it possible to choose the portrait for the officer?

Also fixed, thanks for the report.

As for choosing the portrait, no, that's not currently planned. The portrait is currently determined by the faction the officer is assigned to, and I think AddOfficer already has too many arguments. :)

Possible bug when using Console Commands in battle on my MacBook Pro Retina 2015

Hallo,

- latest starsector (i can reproduce it with older versions, too
- latest versionchecker (i can reproduce it with older versions, too)

when using the VersionChecker during combat, and returning to the game, the mouse position is not where the mouse really is. The game gets unusable because i can only use the lower left portion of the screen afterwords. I suspect thats caused by the resolution the game is running in, and the resolution the game is actually displayed on my device (Retina). Would it be possible to fix that inside ConsoleCommands or is this something for the game itself? I can not reproduce the issue when using console commands on the sector view.

Best regards,
Jochen

Could you try replacing the mod's jar with this one? If that doesn't fix it, then there's nothing I can do (at least until the new console overlay is finished).

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Possible, to put under guillemet "Gurl Emi 4Xv" for jump or other? Or create a officer with a long name without possible problem?

Thank you.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Ali

• Commander
    • View Profile

Any plans to add multiple officers in one go? or is this possible already?

Would be great to just add 30-40 steady officers at once so i can pick the one's with decent portriats / acceptable names..

takes me a lot of typing to get 10 im hpy with currently lol..

Many thanks for efforts with console commands! It's one of my "must have" mods on any playthrough!!!  ;D

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Any plans to add multiple officers in one go? or is this possible already?

Would be great to just add 30-40 steady officers at once so i can pick the one's with decent portriats / acceptable names..

takes me a lot of typing to get 10 im hpy with currently lol..

Many thanks for efforts with console commands! It's one of my "must have" mods on any playthrough!!!  ;D
If you push up arrow, the console will autofill the last entered command

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Ali

• Commander
    • View Profile

Ah many thanks mk! That's v.handy to know! Cheers!  ;D

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Ah many thanks mk! That's v.handy to know! Cheers!  ;D
You can also do multiple commands at once using the semicolon as a "breaker"
IE this command:
allweapons; storage
would add all the weapons into the storage and also open the storage interface once you unpaused

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile

Possible, to put under guillemet "Gurl Emi 4Xv" for jump or other? Or create a officer with a long name without possible problem?

Thank you.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean with the first question, could you elaborate? As for the second, if you're referring to the bug where AddOfficer duplicated the officer's first name, that's fixed in the jar linked at the bottom of this post.

Cyan Leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Would it be possible to make it so that pressing up multiple times would go through the last few inputted commands?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 93