Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1535626 times)

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Console Commands v3.0 WIP 7.6 (released 2018-12-07)
« Reply #705 on: September 23, 2019, 02:32:16 PM »

Hello?! I would like to add a material from Fringe Defense Syndicate the material is "crystal energy". Could you tell me what to do to add this material? I tried: "addcrystal energy", + the amount I wanted and the command said there is no such command.

...Why did you quote the whole first post which serves as the mod info/description? That makes no sense.

Also, you can type "help" and "help all" to get a list of commands and "help list(or any other command)" to get a description of that. And if you ever want to find something like items or commodities you can "list items" or "list specials."

In which case what you want to add is likely "energy_crystals" (HMI also has "HMI_crystal"/Quantum Crystals). To do this you'd type "additem energy_crystals [amount]" without quotations or the brackets.

I'm sorry for the full post. And thanks for the tip.

I did what you said, but the command was not recognized. type in quotation marks as I should type there in Console Commands. Please.

[attachment deleted by admin]

MaxNogard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 23, 2019, 03:58:05 PM »

As i understand, you have to first use the command - list items

As a result you will get a list of itens in your game. By your screenshot you already got this part. On this list there is the name of the item you are searching, assuming you did install the mod beforehand. (as example i can see in your screenshot the hmi_crystal from the HMI mod)

I don't know the name you are searching, but lets assume it's energy_crystal, then you will type

additem energy_crystal 10 - (the syntax is additem nameofitem amount)

to add 10 units of this item.

Hope this can help you
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 04:04:36 PM by MaxNogard »

BeltfedVendetta

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 24, 2019, 07:35:26 AM »

I did what you said, but the command was not recognized. type in quotation marks as I should type there in Console Commands. Please.

The console right there suggests what you did wrong: you typed "additems" instead of "additem." No quotation marks.

BeltfedVendetta

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 27, 2019, 05:21:47 PM »

Is it possible to add a military submarket to an already generated market?

I've also wondered about this, and I think it might be possible with runcode, but I have no idea what kind of reference or how to write out the line to enact it.
Looking through Exerelin, there's a "submarkets.csv" which lists several different ones including exerelin_prismMarket, open_market, black_market, and generic_military which has the description:
"Trade with $theFaction military base.

Weapons and other military hardware can be bought and sold here even if they're illegal on the open market. A commission and better standing with $theFaction results in higher-grade hardware being available.

Will buy locally illegal goods as part of a no-questions-asked buyback program.

Selling enough of a commodity will temporarily resolve a shortage."

So that's definitely it. And, no, in case you're wondering "addcondition" and "addindustry" doesn't work. But you should be able to somehow add it. Someone that knows more about how runcode works could probably decipher it.

I'm also interested, too, because none of my own colonies have military markets and it would be nice to have them to stock up on weapons and marines/crew occasionally. I mean, it would make sense, especially if they already have a military base on them.

LngA7Gw

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 30, 2019, 09:15:33 PM »

Edit:Also is there any way to create a derelict or a Domain era cryosleeper?Thanks!

derelict_cryosleeper
e.g.
Code
runcode PlanetAPI star = ((StarSystemAPI) $loc).getStar(); if (star != null) { $loc.addCustomEntity(null, null, "derelict_cryosleeper", "player").setCircularOrbitPointingDown(star, VectorUtils.getAngle(star.getLocation(), $playerFleet.getLocation()), MathUtils.getDistance(star.getLocation(), $playerFleet.getLocation()), 180f); }

iamlenb

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: October 07, 2019, 01:00:14 PM »

Is there a way to change the owner of a planet or station?

I believe it's:
> setmarketowner <faction>

use
> help setmarketowner to get a generic use example

Morrokain

• Admiral
  • Megalith Dreadnought - Archean Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 09, 2019, 07:59:34 PM »

When I run my TC with this mod I am getting this error on the latest dev version:

Spoiler
31552 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to find script of class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to find script of class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.CoreLifecyclePluginImpl]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings.OO0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.launcher.ModManager.getEnabledModPlugins(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Any help would be appreciated.  :) I will try the outdated version in the meantime to see if there is any difference but this was working in the past.

Nvm I was just tired. I didn't have lazylib selected and I thought I did.  ::)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 12:34:25 PM by Morrokain »

captinjoehenry

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 20, 2019, 08:55:06 AM »

How can I go about spawning a planet or a moon with this mod?

runetrantor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 23, 2019, 03:42:46 PM »

Or a station like the ones that act as colonies? (like Freeport, and such)

I am very eager to get one as a base, rather than a planet, but there's so few existing ones... D:

swordmania

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 24, 2019, 07:13:04 AM »

I wonder: could we change a station sprite using runcode? I'd like something similar to the hegemony's main shipyards on my capital, but sadly we only have access to 3 models right now  :-\

iamlenb

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 24, 2019, 12:29:42 PM »

Where's the list of aliases stored?  And is it possible to read them out with the list command?

Dropskiler

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 28, 2019, 07:13:02 AM »

Ok. Current working code for adding planets is.
Code
 RunCode Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System_Name").addPlanet("Added_Planet_Name", Global.getSector().getStarSystem("System_Name").getStar(), "Added_Planet_Name", "Planet_type", Planet_Angle, Planet_Size, Planet_orbit_radius, Planet_Orbit_length) 

Kp0ral

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 04, 2019, 06:36:41 AM »

Hello, i'm using your mod to create command to spawn my own nebula with planet ( yes it's a lil bit a cheat and i assume xD )
https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=17150.0

But, can you implement in your CommandContext and CommonStrings some value for Hyperspace position, actually i've managed it like that :
Code
if( !context.isInCampaign() || !Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet().isInHyperspace() ) {
Console.showMessage( CommonStrings.ERROR_CAMPAIGN_ONLY );
return CommandResult.WRONG_CONTEXT;
}

Because of : system.getLocation().set( Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet().getLocationInHyperspace() );
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 93