Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1558642 times)

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
Re: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05
« Reply #1290 on: May 05, 2023, 11:40:25 AM »

There's a new dev version out that fixes some compatibility issues with 0.96a. Grab it here.

lobosan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: May 08, 2023, 09:36:55 PM »

Thank you for the update!

sycspysycspy

• Commander
  • Translator of the Council of AL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: May 09, 2023, 10:45:50 PM »

Pressing 'M' would spawn a ship wrackage nearby in which you could find all the blueprints and a bunch AI Cores? I am not sure what is the cause of this, seems to be the console commands.

I have 4 mods enabled:
LazyLib
Combat Radar
Graphicslib
Console Commands

P.S. I checked again, it seems that the issue has nothing to do with console command. I somehow enalbed devMode (but I can't remember why and how did I enable it).
Edit: I have checked again, it's not me who changed the setting and enabled the DevMode, something happened and the DevMode is enabled all by itself and I have no clue how.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 07:35:04 AM by sycspysycspy »
Please report any translation error to me with PM.
- I just went over to my bank account and figured out I can live comfortably without working for the rest of my life as long as I die on next Tuesday.

Darkspire91

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: May 11, 2023, 07:20:18 PM »

I'm having an issue when I press ctrl + backspace. The game just closes, no error window to check the logs. Tried redownloading the mod, removed the clear commands mod, removed all mods but 'console commands'. No dice.

EDIT: Went with the nuclear option and just completely re-installed Starsector. That did the trick.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 09:29:31 PM by Darkspire91 »

Ranger Dimitri

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: May 14, 2023, 05:44:29 PM »

Where does one download the 0.95 version of the mod? A number of people would no doubt be playing the older version for at least a bit longer while the mods continue to update and bugfixes are done for 0.96 still. Myself included.

tantananan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: May 15, 2023, 01:22:31 AM »

I'm having an issue when I press ctrl + backspace. The game just closes, no error window to check the logs. Tried redownloading the mod, removed the clear commands mod, removed all mods but 'console commands'. No dice.

EDIT: Went with the nuclear option and just completely re-installed Starsector. That did the trick.

Happened to me too. I can also confirm that reinstalling the game fixed it. thanks!

DanzyDanz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: May 21, 2023, 07:30:51 AM »

Is there a way to add a specific skills to an officer?

DuoTian

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: May 22, 2023, 05:42:43 PM »

Hello!
Is there a way to spawn abandoned station (in fleet position if possible)?

SyndrianStan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: June 01, 2023, 06:55:28 PM »

Is there anyway to use the commands provided in this mod and is it compatible still?
https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=19210.0

mrpras

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: June 10, 2023, 06:36:49 AM »

Could it be possible to create timed command aliases which are triggered regularly or at specific points in game?

Examples would be gamestart, combatstart, daily, monthly, annual, levelup

For example at gamestart I might want to run a custom script which removes the hegemony from the game, converting them to remnant (AI won the war lol)

Code
alias removehegemony setmarketowner eventide remnant; setmarketowner sphinx remnant; setmarketowner tigra_city remnant; setmarketowner citadel_arcadia remnant; setmarketowner nirut remnant; setmarketowner ancyra remnant; setmarketowner jangala remnant; setmarketowner holtz_refining_company remnant; setmarketowner chicomoztoc remnant; setmarketowner coatl remnant; setmarketowner yama remnant; setmarketowner nachketa remnant; setmarketowner raesvelg remnant; setmarketowner ragnar_complex remnant; setmarketowner l4_asgard_orbital_complex remnant; setmarketowner chibog_outpost remnant; setmarketowner carthage remnant

So my "gamestart alias" might have this command, an addhullmod, infinitefuel or whatever else.

My "daily alias" might have a command to reset colony threat to zero for example. My monthly might have a command to reset a specific relationship (forcing pirates to +100 or something similar for example).

Note these examples might not be useful for you, this isnĀ“t a post about cheating using the console. But I can imagine daily and monthly aliases could be useful to enforce or workaround certain conditions in the game and I for one would find them extremely useful.

Opera

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 12, 2023, 02:26:37 PM »

Attempting to respec level 1 officer results in Null pointer exception:

Code
INFO  org.lazywizard.console.Console  - > respec Dennis Vaughn
INFO  org.lazywizard.console.Console  - Performing respec of Dennis Vaughn...
ERROR org.lazywizard.console.Console  - Failed to execute command "respec Dennis Vaughn" in context CAMPAIGN_MAP
java.lang.NullPointerException
   [starfarer.api.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.pickSkill(OfficerManagerEvent.java:610)
   [starfarer.api.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.createOfficer(OfficerManagerEvent.java:508)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.commands.Respec.respecOfficer(Respec.java:32)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.commands.Respec.runCommand(Respec.java:140)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.Console.runCommand(Console.java:328)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.Console.parseInput(Console.java:382)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.ConsoleOverlayInternal.checkInput(ConsoleOverlay.kt:469)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.ConsoleOverlayInternal.show(ConsoleOverlay.kt:218)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.ConsoleOverlay.show(ConsoleOverlay.kt:48)
   [lw_Console.jar]   at org.lazywizard.console.ConsoleCampaignListener.processCampaignInputPreCore(ConsolePlugins.kt:19)
   [starfarer.api.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.listeners.ListenerUtil.processCampaignInputPreCore(ListenerUtil.java:59)
   [starfarer_obf.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
   [starfarer_obf.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   [fs.common_obf.jar]   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   [starfarer_obf.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   [starfarer_obf.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   [starfarer_obf.jar]   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   [core Java]   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I debugged this and it seems the problem is that respec command calls OfficerManagerEvent.createOfficer with pref argument being null, while pickSkill function which gets passed this argument expects it to be an instance of SkillPickPreference.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 03:35:03 PM by Opera »

BoogieMan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: June 17, 2023, 10:09:33 AM »

Planets added with "Spawn Planet" don't appear to be functioning for me. They don't show up on the colony list, have not met demands even if I manually supply them, and building set to be built do not progress. They don't even show that the system has a comm relay, although it does.

Did I do something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?

EDIT: As far as I can tell, using the "SpawnPlanet" is the culprit because all of the planets spawned by it are named "planet_0" and even renaming them afterwards doesn't fix them. The same thing happens if I use another spawn script I found but neglect to change the name and spawn more than 1 planet with the same name.

I could be misusing SpawnPlanet, maybe you can add flags afterwards, but I'd figured I'd leave this here in case someone else ends up finding this informative.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 01:04:08 PM by BoogieMan »

lai03

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: June 26, 2023, 04:28:25 AM »

Is there any way to spawn special items without doing it one at a time? Adding digits at the end of the command doesn't give you a stack of them.

Indie Winter

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: July 05, 2023, 08:11:53 AM »

I'm trying to make it so certain planets will not get invaded by existing factions, much like there's an option for to exclude markets that are present at the start of the game from invasion using the boolean settings in nex. Can something like that be done via the console commands? I ask because I'm trying to hand certain planets over to the Vayra Sector factions (as they no longer spawn on their own in 0.96) and enable them to survive without getting immediately swarmed by every other AI faction

LazyWizardPlsIWilLuvU4Eva

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: July 12, 2023, 03:53:51 AM »

Suggestion: currently the AddOfficer command can only create male officers, would be good to be able to choose gender, it has effects on dialogue and stuff.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 03:55:44 AM by LazyWizardPlsIWilLuvU4Eva »
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 93