Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 93

Author Topic: [0.96a] Console Commands v2023.05.05  (Read 1557805 times)

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: [0.95a] Console Commands v2021.04.10
« Reply #1110 on: December 15, 2021, 02:17:13 PM »

Is there a way to start a story mission? "Project Ziggurat" won't trigger for me after meeting the Provost after waiting a week. The dialogue showed up fine but the mission objective didn't appear. Tried older save and got the same result
This indicates the mission generation failed. You could try to generate the mission again, but unless something changed it'll fail in the same way.

(The last time this happened to me was due to the fleet clearing mod wiping the Ziggurat; there's a way to get it back with runcode, but I'm too dead rn to get it back)

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: December 16, 2021, 07:35:56 PM »

SPAAAWN GAAATE

Mikomikomiko

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Kitbash album. Not a modder, just a bote maker :P
« Reply #1112 on: December 17, 2021, 12:45:16 AM »

SPAAAWN GAAATE

Spoiler
runcode SectorEntityToken _fleet = Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet(); 
    StarSystemAPI _sys = (StarSystemAPI)_fleet.getContainingLocation();
    SectorEntityToken _stable = _fleet.getContainingLocation().addCustomEntity(null, null, "inactive_gate", "neutral");
    float _orbitRadius = com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getDistance(_fleet, _sys.getCenter());
    float _orbitDays = _orbitRadius / (20f + new Random().nextFloat() * 5f);
    float _angle = com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getAngleInDegrees(_sys.getCenter().getLocation(), _fleet.getLocation());
    _stable.setCircularOrbit(_sys.getCenter(), _angle, _orbitRadius, 320);
[close]

does this no longer work?

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: December 17, 2021, 04:18:19 AM »

SPAAAWN GAAATE

Spoiler
runcode SectorEntityToken _fleet = Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet(); 
    StarSystemAPI _sys = (StarSystemAPI)_fleet.getContainingLocation();
    SectorEntityToken _stable = _fleet.getContainingLocation().addCustomEntity(null, null, "inactive_gate", "neutral");
    float _orbitRadius = com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getDistance(_fleet, _sys.getCenter());
    float _orbitDays = _orbitRadius / (20f + new Random().nextFloat() * 5f);
    float _angle = com.fs.starfarer.api.util.Misc.getAngleInDegrees(_sys.getCenter().getLocation(), _fleet.getLocation());
    _stable.setCircularOrbit(_sys.getCenter(), _angle, _orbitRadius, 320);
[close]

does this no longer work?
It does, thanks.

Stalkar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: December 22, 2021, 07:46:40 AM »

A very good utility mod
the only exception is already mentioned "addofficer" not working but that will probably be fixed

as for suggestions, some more general commands? like generate objects planets,removing stable location or altering conditions

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 10:25:54 AM by Stalkar »

Ali

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 24, 2021, 09:58:29 AM »

Really hope "addofficer" is fixed soon!! :(

i like to spend a bit of time making sure i have the 10 officers i exactly want with the right portraits etc and am really missing not being able to do this atm :(

Many thanks for this for what is to me an "essential" mod!! :)

cheers
Al

LazyWizard

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Console Commands v2021.12.25
« Reply #1116 on: December 25, 2021, 05:59:51 PM »

There's a new dev version that fixes AddOfficer. Grab it here.

This version should also prevent the crash when opening the console at very high resolutions with the background enabled, but I've been unable to test that as my computer doesn't experience that crash. If anyone who has that bug could confirm it's fixed, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: December 25, 2021, 07:13:02 PM »

Ah, excellent! I've been hoping for this ever since I got a level 7 officer with a portrait I didn't like...

...And it only adds regular officers, no ability to generate a high-level cryopod officer. Hm. I suppose I'll have to work out the relevant runscript myself, then.

Edit: Also, respec is still broken; with an officer specified, it null-pointers, with no officer specified, it grants two skill points for each skill you had elite.
Edit2: Though, it occurs to me, player respec as a console command is obsoleted by addStoryPoints, so having that not work properly isn't a big deal.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 12:02:56 PM by Wyvern »
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 25, 2021, 10:18:22 PM »

Is there a way to scroll faster in the console? Once you add even just a few ship heavy mods scrolling through the ships list can take quite a while.

SpaceDrake

• Admiral
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: December 25, 2021, 11:27:31 PM »

Ah, excellent! I've been hoping for this ever since I got a level 7 officer with a portrait I didn't like...

...And it only adds regular officers, no ability to generate a high-level cryopod officer. Hm. I suppose I'll have to work out the relevant runscript myself, then.

Editing the save file directly to change officer names and portraits is pretty straightforward, though; that one doesn't really need the console, just a save-and-exit and a little time in a text editor, with maybe a client restart to be safe.

Ali

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: December 26, 2021, 12:00:50 PM »

This version should also prevent the crash when opening the console at very high resolutions with the background enabled, but I've been unable to test that as my computer doesn't experience that crash. If anyone who has that bug could confirm it's fixed, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much for the prompt update!  ;D

dragoon_103

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: December 28, 2021, 02:30:26 AM »

Was playing around with the beyond the sector mod, seems the generated sectors are still in the game after you leave.

Would it be possible to remove an entire system, both everything inside it and all traces of it on the hyperspace map, as well as it in the system list?

I had a look at how the Legacy of Arkgneisis removes its system ship and system if its destroyed, but I haven't been able to get anything to work in game.

Not sure how I would be able to convert this into a workable runcode command
Spoiler
Code

code taken from loa_AnargaiaDeathManager.java in the Legacy of Arkgneisis

@author Nicke535
//The system we are keeping track of
    private StarSystemAPI system;

SectorAPI sector = Global.getSector();

//Now, we kill the system completely. We also register that we're done with our job
                    sector.removeScript(this);
                    isDone = true;
                    List<SectorEntityToken> jumpPointsToRemove = new ArrayList<>(system.getJumpPoints());
                    for (SectorEntityToken point : Global.getSector().getHyperspace().getJumpPoints()) {
                        if (point instanceof JumpPointAPI) {
                            JumpPointAPI jump = ((JumpPointAPI)point);
                            for (JumpPointAPI.JumpDestination dest : jump.getDestinations()) {
                                if (dest.getDestination() != null &&
                                    system.equals(dest.getDestination().getStarSystem())) {
                                    jumpPointsToRemove.add(point);
                                    break;
                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }
                    for (SectorEntityToken point : jumpPointsToRemove) {
                        point.getContainingLocation().addHitParticle(point.getLocation(), Misc.ZERO, 200f,
                                1f, 2f, Color.white);
                        ((JumpPointAPI)point).clearDestinations();
                        Global.getSector().getHyperspace().removeEntity(point);
                    }
                    sector.removeStarSystem(system);
[close]
Any help with this would be appreciated, as I have like 30+ extra useless systems in my intel log and still floating around my game.

EditL
I've gotten around to getting this much maybe written

runcode Global.getSector().removeStarSystem(StarSystemAPI.getBaseName("ang"));

It spits out an error:
no applicable constructor/method found for actual perameters "java.land.String"; candidates are public abstract java.lang.String.com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.getBaseName()"

not sure where I go from hereto provide the systemID, or how to provide it.

Also looking at the api, for removeStarsystem, I don't really understand what it means by the (StarSystemAPI system) part on the api documentation, or how I would use it properly
removeStarSystem(StarSystemAPI system)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 11:58:58 AM by dragoon_103 »

Stelarwand030

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: January 01, 2022, 02:08:31 PM »

Upcoming/planned features:
  • More commands! If you have any requests let me know in this thread and I'll try to add them to the next version.

I was just wondering but can you add a command that just adds only ships of a mod instead of all of them at once? Something like allhulls (mod x) and only mod x ships are added to the storage.

I have over a dozen mods active and when I use the allhulls command the game slows way down then eventually crashes.

AsianGamer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: January 04, 2022, 02:30:04 PM »

Hey, I was wondering how to add specific blueprints for wings. Is that not possible?

Venatos

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: January 06, 2022, 10:55:42 AM »

im sorry to say that i still CTD when i try to open it. weirdly enough, only when i use the new nvidia driverside upscaling (from 1662p to 2160p). when i use 2160p directly, it works just fine.
thats one weird and specific bug...
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 93