Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A hypothetical question  (Read 2273 times)

hadesian

• Admiral
  • It's been one of those days...
    • View Profile
A hypothetical question
« on: July 19, 2012, 10:17:15 AM »

What if Ofsted visited hogwarts?

:3
Changes as of May 24, 2013
  • Reinvented Starsector.
  • That is all.

LordHerpDerpington

• Lieutenant
  • Space lasers are the best kind of laser
    • View Profile
    • Welcome to the centre of the Internet.
Re: A hypothetical question
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 08:39:10 AM »

Snape would be hidden in a cupboard somewhere, and the examiners would be shown around all the classes with Hermione in them, and told that no other classes exist. On a different note, the OWL and NEWT examiners - Seeing as OWL and NEWT tests are a British wizard test, and Hogwarts is the only wizarding school in the UK, how does the examination infrastructure work? For-profit companies like Edexcel and AQA couldn't exist if there was only one school.
It sounds as reasonable as the rest of quantum mechanics, so why not? 

I feel warm inside every time someone calls me "Your Lordship" or "My Lord"

GUNINANRUNIN

• Admiral
  • Let's do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 01:14:46 PM »

Snape would be hidden in a cupboard somewhere, and the examiners would be shown around all the classes with Hermione in them, and told that no other classes exist. On a different note, the OWL and NEWT examiners - Seeing as OWL and NEWT tests are a British wizard test, and Hogwarts is the only wizarding school in the UK, how does the examination infrastructure work? For-profit companies like Edexcel and AQA couldn't exist if there was only one school.
....what?
In short, if you throw a stone out of the rear window of your spaceship you will go faster.

Elate

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 06:32:05 PM »

I think it's safe to say...

A wizard did it.

They would judge the entire school on half a day visit and then decide that the school is under performing, because they're never not under performing, and as such the budget should be cut, obviously. Also Lucius Malfoy would probably be on the inspector team.
They mostly come at night, mostly.