Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

What would you like to see in Blackrock?

More ships
- 758 (23.6%)
More weapons
- 484 (15.1%)
More campaign features
- 481 (15%)
Space monsters
- 707 (22.1%)
More lore
- 209 (6.5%)
More music
- 132 (4.1%)
More portraits
- 157 (4.9%)
Subfactions
- 278 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1431

Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Blackrock Drive Yards  (Read 1804911 times)

richardface

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Blackrock Drive Yards
« Reply #3105 on: May 09, 2023, 01:19:53 AM »

@Richardface I was trying to do derelict empire earlier, I’m pretty sure unofficial end patch random sector is solely at fault for the crash here.

You're right, get the same crash without Blackrock enabled, it's an issue with Nexelerin patch

AnXel LG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: May 19, 2023, 02:36:43 PM »

Hey Dal! First of all, many thanks for your unwavering support at keeping good O'le Blackrock in a combat ready status! It occurred to me, would it be possible if you guys could assign some NEXERELIN faction traits to this beloved and venerable fleet of space beauties? Which ones? That I will leave it to you to decide ;) Corporate & Technocratic maybe? Anyways, thanks again for your esteemed service to the Persean Sector. Burn Bright, liutenant!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 03:35:11 AM by AnXel LG »

Legendsmith

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: May 20, 2023, 12:35:48 AM »

It already has that? Unless it's somehow nonfunctional, but I checked the data files and it has alignment, indeed it already has corporate and technocratic, among some slight others.

AnXel LG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: May 20, 2023, 02:01:29 AM »

Last time I checked (was v0.95.1a STARSECTOR) a few months back, the factions profile tab showed Blackrock Drive Yards without traits, but since I haven't tried v0.96a as of yet, I cannot confirm it has been implemented in the last compatibility patch Dal posted 2 days ago. (yeah, I know... I'm holding back until a few mods more get an update ;D ;D)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 02:06:18 AM by AnXel LG »

FireBlitz8404

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: June 13, 2023, 06:16:19 PM »

My favorite running mod in this whole game.
Would love an update so I can phase my capitol ship behind them again.

giganticats

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: July 30, 2023, 11:22:40 AM »

Since this question keeps coming up and since I still can't work on the mod, I took some time to think about it today. I'm ok with independent compatibility patches, provided:

- Any such update should be made available with the understanding that I do not explicitly endorse it beforehand, and without the expectation of me vetting it before or after it gets uploaded
- It should have its own version number for clarity in case of any future, fork-induced, bug reporting complexity

Hope that makes sense. I don't want this to become an excuse to force the mod out of hiatus (eg. requiring my direct involvement and oversight) which is why I am taking this hands-off approach. There might be an official stopgap update at some point in the future too, but again, nothing has been locked in that this point, so this is what I'll do for now.

This is nice to hear and I think a sensible approach.
Well, for anyone that wants to play with Blackrock in 0.95.1a I'll put the link to my patched version here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vGXPTcAC1sFiwphizRN9TE-8hNU7h1wK/view?usp=sharing
It basically plays and functions the same as in 0.9.1a, just that it now works for 0.95.1a
I gave it its own, somewhat arbitrary version number, so that should cause no trouble.
It also needs GraphicsLib, MagicLib and LazyLib just like before.

everyone who wants to continue using this mod in 0.96a just download this and change the version number

YukitoOnline

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: July 31, 2023, 11:08:38 AM »

Since this question keeps coming up and since I still can't work on the mod, I took some time to think about it today. I'm ok with independent compatibility patches, provided:

- Any such update should be made available with the understanding that I do not explicitly endorse it beforehand, and without the expectation of me vetting it before or after it gets uploaded
- It should have its own version number for clarity in case of any future, fork-induced, bug reporting complexity

Hope that makes sense. I don't want this to become an excuse to force the mod out of hiatus (eg. requiring my direct involvement and oversight) which is why I am taking this hands-off approach. There might be an official stopgap update at some point in the future too, but again, nothing has been locked in that this point, so this is what I'll do for now.

This is nice to hear and I think a sensible approach.
Well, for anyone that wants to play with Blackrock in 0.95.1a I'll put the link to my patched version here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vGXPTcAC1sFiwphizRN9TE-8hNU7h1wK/view?usp=sharing
It basically plays and functions the same as in 0.9.1a, just that it now works for 0.95.1a
I gave it its own, somewhat arbitrary version number, so that should cause no trouble.
It also needs GraphicsLib, MagicLib and LazyLib just like before.

everyone who wants to continue using this mod in 0.96a just download this and change the version number
Many crashes?

Dal

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: August 01, 2023, 12:04:09 AM »

Hello! I have updated BRDY to use the new MagicLib packages.

Blackrock Drive Yards 0.9.5b4: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i84vgLgF8xQQk5vjkrjyH-BfrZ1wfT7O/view?usp=sharing
BRDY Unofficial Balance Add-on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o01S7okej1mTbliAD6Y010dq51QRsChe/view?usp=share_link (fixed mod_info 5/13)

For now please direct any bug reports my way. Enjoy :)

Please used the properly updated copy, it'll save us all some headaches. :)

Judge Swagg

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: August 09, 2023, 02:20:23 AM »

Does this work with 0.96a with the patch?

YukitoOnline

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: August 09, 2023, 04:25:26 AM »

Hello! I have updated BRDY to use the new MagicLib packages.

Blackrock Drive Yards 0.9.5b4: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i84vgLgF8xQQk5vjkrjyH-BfrZ1wfT7O/view?usp=sharing
BRDY Unofficial Balance Add-on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o01S7okej1mTbliAD6Y010dq51QRsChe/view?usp=share_link (fixed mod_info 5/13)

For now please direct any bug reports my way. Enjoy :)

Please used the properly updated copy, it'll save us all some headaches. :)
Thanks comrade

Gunfire007

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: August 14, 2023, 04:35:04 PM »

just dropped by to say that the Void Buster weapon system on the Morpheus is by far the coolest weapon out of any mod i've used. The sound, fx, and shut down system are just so damn clean man. That entire destroyer is just full of cool ***, especially the shockwave and volley it throws out.

BFEL

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: August 23, 2023, 07:41:41 AM »

Yeah @Gunfire007, Morpheus is my favorite ship. Its just such a zippy little thing with good damage potential, cool hullmods and can be used even without kitting it out if necessary. Just so much fun to watch, especially if you can get several of them, they'll shoot each other and absorb the shots for even more chaos.

etlouis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: September 11, 2023, 06:58:32 AM »

Is this mod now part of the main code? It should be.

uzsibox

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: March 02, 2024, 03:49:23 PM »

hey hey guys any update?

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: March 02, 2024, 09:55:14 PM »

In the discord

The current version is for .96, but you only need to edit the mod_info.json.

Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209