Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

What would you like to see in Blackrock?

More ships
- 757 (23.6%)
More weapons
- 483 (15.1%)
More campaign features
- 481 (15%)
Space monsters
- 707 (22.1%)
More lore
- 209 (6.5%)
More music
- 132 (4.1%)
More portraits
- 157 (4.9%)
Subfactions
- 278 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1430

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 209

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Blackrock Drive Yards  (Read 1802160 times)

NightfallGemini

• Commander
    • View Profile

Its one of my goals that you will be able to judge a ship's strength based on how glowy it looks. I still have some adjustments I'd like to try out with the sprite, but this is pretty close to the final version.

You will ride forever in Valhalla, shiny and chrome.

Seriously this thing owns.

doofball13

• Ensign
    • View Profile

You will ride forever in Valhalla, shining and chrome.
FTFY

Yeah, looks awesome. The weapons are great... But I'm still hoping for a mobility ship-system to go with the Scalar Repulsor. I feel like that brat at the toy store that isn't satisfied with a single toy and instead needs a whole set...

NightfallGemini

• Commander
    • View Profile

Could have sworn I heard it the other way. Either way, awesome. :v

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile

Really looking forward to this.

I've found a few more graphics glitches (the Squall hardpoint being off-center, the Serket's phase coils misaligned) and fixed them in my copy - would you like me to send those along as with the Kark turret fix, etc? It's no big deal for me either way, I tag the files so I can swap them over in the next version, but I imagine everyone else will appreciate them.

Cycerin

• Admiral
  • beyond the infinite void
    • View Profile

Sure, send them over.

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Finally got round to getting into this, and.... It's beautiful. :infinitecatstare:
Fantastic work everywhere.

This thing though, is murder made manifest.

That speed boost cloak pretty much temporarily turns you into a weeping angel.
You here <blink> now you're here <blink> now you're right there and things die. Eject flux, repeat.
It is awesome.

Good thing it comes with such a heavy flux penalty, otherwise you'd be almost invicible.

Cycerin

• Admiral
    • View Profile

^ Glad you're enjoying it. The Asura is indeed a pretty crazy ship, and it'll stay crazy, although it will be less common in the upcoming version.

Near-final Morpheus sprite

OOZ662

• Captain
    • View Profile

I once had a thought that the Asura flux ejector cans would look really cool if they were crackling like an overloaded ship does, especially if it were more violent looking with more flux in the can. But, it's probably not worth the coding effort.
It is law that any specific ship you want will not be available. If it is available, it will be gone by the time you're capable of buying it.

Schwartz

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Please don't make the Asura any more uncommon in fleet lineups. Markets - sure. They rarely show up in fleets and I love fighting (and capturing) them.

Edit: Yeah, I still use SS+.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:39:28 PM by Schwartz »

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia

Fleet commonality in SS+ (which I alone manage) will remark as-is.  The ship is possibly too common in vanilla though.

Cycerin

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Asura and Morpheus appearances will probably be split 50-50 with the end goal of a total representation of "elite" destroyers similar to the Asura of the current version

Ahne

• Captain
    • View Profile

That new Morpheus ship sprite looks very polished and great! I wan't wo fly it right now ^^.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile

Ferrogun tooltip still says "ammo loader can fall behind during long engagements."

cardgame

• Commander
  • Sonic Rainboom
    • View Profile

Is there a mirror for this mod? If not, can there be? Mediafire is a total prick recently, enter the captcha to authorize DL and it just takes me back to step 1, enter the captcha, or to a third party fishy site. In short I can't download this.

Cycerin

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 209