Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Is it possible to add more functions to stations?  (Read 1310 times)

K-64

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Is it possible to add more functions to stations?
« on: August 11, 2012, 01:07:38 PM »

Well, like the title says, is it at all possible, for the likes of the abandoned station in particular, to have a secondary kind of fleet screen, where you can dump the ship, and if you have the crew and supplies in the station's inventory, have the ship be repaired as though it were in your fleet? I know that I could just click the instant-repair button, but for the likes of when I don't have enough supplies to both repair ships and keep myself running, I would like to deposit some supplies, and let the station get to work while I... acquire more from other places.

K-64

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to add more functions to stations?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 06:07:05 AM »

Sorry for the bump, but there are also some other questions, and making another thread would cause more clutter

Firstly, are the icons in the vanilla ships folder used for anything or are they leftover from a previous version/going to be used in the future? Just so if I know whether or not they're actually necessary (I do know that mods work fine without them, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist at times)

As for the second question, Which of the Starfarer font files is the one used for the campaign messages, such as those ones that supply convoys have entered the system? This one's more for making mod promotionals look fancy and more Starfarer-like, but valid all the same (for me anyway :P)