Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 107

Author Topic: [0.95a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.9.5-rc4(4/12/21)  (Read 1115277 times)

fastdino

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.9rc1(10/20/19)
« Reply #1425 on: February 15, 2020, 11:34:19 AM »

There is a bug that makes the nidhoggr lance deal 0 damage to targets with their armor stripped. Also, if you manage to hit the armor/hull of a ship while it has a shield on, it won't do any do any damage either.

Vind

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: February 18, 2020, 12:57:09 PM »

Got non-repeatable crash then my fleet joinded combined shadowyards/dassault attack fleet vs damaged (3 modules left) persean league star fortress:
Cant reproduce because station 90% of the time already destroyed on arrival.

11680550 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zero length vector
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zero length vector
        at org.lwjgl.util.vector.Vector.normalise(Vector.java:91)
        at data.shipsystems.scripts.MS_mimirSlideDrive.apply(MS_mimirSlideDrive.java:127)
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.systems.F.advance(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.advance(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
        at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Im switched to java 8 because it gives SS on my PC almost +~30% FPS compared to bundled java 7 so this is most definitely my fault on using not supported version but still maybe some kind of bug present and can be fixed.

{"enabledMods": [
  "timid_admins",
  "blackrock_driveyards",
  "Boggled Terraforming",
  "CombatAnalytics",
  "chatter",
  "istl_dam",
  "diableavionics",
  "junk_pirates_release",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "ArkLeg",
  "MagicLib",
  "Neutrino",
  "nexerelin",
  "sun_ruthless_sector",
  "sad",
  "SCY",
  "shadow_ships",
  "speedUp",
  "sun_starship_legends",
  "Boggled Station Construction",
  "Sylphon_RnD",
  "tahlan",
  "US",
  "URW",
  "vayrasector",
  "vayrashippack",
  "toggleWeapons",

PS This is java 8 related so i guess this is my own fault. With java provided by the game dont crash on joining shadowyard battles with mimir present.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 10:43:44 PM by Vind »

Garafetdin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: March 08, 2020, 05:23:01 AM »

It seems that you have abandoned the mod all together, but if by some miracle you will see this, the guy a few posts above me is 100% correct, nidhoggr lance does 0 damage to the target once the armor is stripped, please fix and make one of the more interesting ships of your mod playable again.

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: March 10, 2020, 02:00:14 PM »

It's not exactly abandoned but it is very difficult for me to find time to work on it lately. I'll try and slip some work in when I can, but right now commissions and patreon stuff are definitely taking priority.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: March 10, 2020, 06:09:15 PM »

Yeah, people have lives, testing time is a precious resource, and hounding people doesn't make things happen any faster (although money might; if you have to compete for attention with what puts food on the table, the best way is to open your wallet.)

Garafetdin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: March 19, 2020, 02:23:36 PM »

<Removed by Moderators - A Warning under the new rules has been issued>

On a serious note, if things are working well for you (as in you are not short on commissions and your private life is full of things that are more interesting than bugfixing), you are probably not gonna fix nidhoggr (which is, again, a really cool weapon and I want it in my mouth), and i'm kinga short on donation money right now since I'm being kicked out of the university for academic failure (not without a thanks to this game and this mod in particular) and will soon be recruited in the army. Well, now that I know that you at least read this thread, I have a hope that by the time I serve my duty the bug will be fixed.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:10:26 PM by Thaago »

Deageon

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: March 19, 2020, 09:13:09 PM »

yo what's the name of the music for shadowyards / is there a full version of the friendly variant? It's so good

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: March 20, 2020, 01:27:03 PM »

I'm afraid it's just a short loop; Cycerin kindly provided it speciifcally for the mod (though I also use it as a ringtone.)

joppe_k

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: March 23, 2020, 05:39:31 AM »

Just wanted to drop in to say that Shadowyards is in one of my favorite mods for Starsector. As an example, it just recently occurred to me, watching one of Nemos streams, how good the Shadowyard starbases actually look. They are a thing of beauty for sure! As far as I remember you were also the first modder to add a faction specific starbase to the game. Additionally, I really enjoy the generous amount of skins/variants that exist for pirates and People's Republic. They look great and add much needed flavor to my piratey playthroughs.

As far as I'm concerned you can take as much of a hiatus as you want to to work on other things. In the mean time, just know that there are many of us quietly (or in this case, not-so-quietly) appreciating your work.  :)

Vitya_Pinguinus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: April 12, 2020, 02:42:53 PM »

My god, music in this mod is FTL quality

notabot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: June 03, 2020, 06:55:39 AM »

any fix for the off angle engine trail in campaign?

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: June 03, 2020, 05:57:22 PM »

I would likely need to fiddle with engine facings/locations but it should be fixable.

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.9.1rc1(10/20/19)
« Reply #1437 on: June 13, 2020, 04:37:48 PM »

Okay, version 0.9.1-rc1 is now ready; this is mainly a bugfix and balance pass. In fact, entirely a bugfix and balance pass. Hopefully ready soon enough for people to adjust their fleets for the tournament as well.

0.9.1 Changelog

Spoiler
  • Fixed an oversight in pulse popper and have it pop giga cepc blasts
  • Gugnir Blaster renamed to the Hofud (Ho-fudzh, tl. Head) Assault Blaster
    • Range reduced to 750 (from 1200), damage and flux/shot reduced to 2000 (from 3000/3500), reload size changed to 1 (from 3)
  • The Charybdis has had one of it fighter bays permanently occupied by the Dullahan Heavy Drone
    • Equipped with a 2 round burst tracking weapon
    • OP reduced to 165 (from 170) to account for the missing deck
  • The GAT can now be activated while phased, immediately drawing the ship out of phase, ready to strike
  • Added the Flux Lock Armor hullmod; specific to Shadowyards hulls and some derived variants this applies damage reduction based on flux acquired when venting
  • Med Centers now have a demand for capacitors of Size -5, with a minimum demand of 1
  • Apiary changes:
    • AI Targeting routines on the Apis submunitions have been adjusted to heavily weight towards fighters as the preferred target type
    • Maximum ammo reduced to 5 (from 10) and ammo regen reduced to 0.05 (from 0.1)
  • Damage type changed to FRAGMENTATION (from HIGH EXPLOSIVE)
  • The Overdrive system now takes 6 seconds to return to a ready to use state (from 10)
  • An error which was causing a mismatch between the vectored thruster covers and the engine plume has been resolved
  • All ships with vectored thrusters should now have engine trails that follow straight behind them on the campaign map
[close]

Note: I wasn't able to correct the contrail offset for the Scylla, Shamas and Seski on the campaign map simply because they lacked the vectoring thrusters, but all the rest should be okay.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 04:39:19 PM by MShadowy »

Spess Mahren

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: June 14, 2020, 08:05:22 PM »

Good to see the mod get a update, just two things I wanted to mention. First is that the nidhoggr lance works correctly when hitting shields and seemingly on the first hit to a targets hull/armor but after that hits to a targets hull/armor do no damage. Also I want to ask if the nidhoggr is intended on hits to hull/armor to have a 4000 damage initial hit and then the pierce effect that does up to 4000 total damage correct? I'm asking because in the simulator I'm unsure if the initial damage on hull/armor actually occurs with the first hit. The second is that the Shadowyards defense station can't be constructed at any station markets that a player acquires via a mod like nexerelin.

SimonVoxy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: June 16, 2020, 01:46:29 AM »

Yes Hi,loved the mod for 2 years,its my favorite faction mod of all.Just a little remind and question,are you fixing engine trails on the campaign for some remaining ships that without vetored throusters for now? Or planing to do so in futher updates? Just please dont forget them alright,im a Obsessive-Compulsive disorde man. :P
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 107