Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 107

Author Topic: [0.95a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.9.5-rc4(4/12/21)  (Read 1122560 times)

Kevin Flemming

• Commander
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
Re: (0.7.2a) Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.6.0.5
« Reply #915 on: March 07, 2016, 07:37:43 AM »

I have to say, I'm loving some of the names of ships.

"Dirk Gently, Private Eye" has to be one of my favourites so far lol.

Going pure SYS, weapons and all. Some of the designs look even better in-game. =D

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 07, 2016, 10:14:24 AM »

Well, sometimes you need a Holistic approach.

In any case, I'm glad you're having fun with 'em.  I'll be taking your ui color suggestions under advisement as well.  Cheers!

Kevin Flemming

• Commander
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: March 07, 2016, 11:27:57 AM »

Well, sometimes you need a Holistic approach.

In any case, I'm glad you're having fun with 'em.

Exactly, I much prefer when things match up nicely and they do. Nothing seems out-of-place and fits the theme very nicely.

I'll be taking your ui color suggestions under advisement as well.  Cheers!

Ah, no worries. I'm glad it sparked your interest. =) I've noticed there is a thin outline around the UI text, so certain colours make it very hard to read. As I've found out today, altering the other factions.

Adraius

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 07, 2016, 11:59:26 AM »

Just chipping in that I love that color for Shadowyards, i'll probably mod mine to that as well when I finally get around to starting my new campaign. =)

Cycerin

• Admiral
  • beyond the infinite void
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: March 07, 2016, 01:44:50 PM »

I kinda like it as well, but doesnt it clash with Templars somewhat?

Kevin Flemming

• Commander
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 07, 2016, 02:04:20 PM »

Just chipping in that I love that color for Shadowyards, i'll probably mod mine to that as well when I finally get around to starting my new campaign. =)
I kinda like it as well

Much appreciated, guys. =)

but doesnt it clash with Templars somewhat?

Ah, no idea. I haven't installed that mod, as I'm not really a fan of the overall designs (although the weapon systems are pretty cool). Also, I've edited all of the other faction colours based on their crests and liveries.

Schwartz

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 07, 2016, 02:28:28 PM »

I got my ass handed to me by a SRA fleet for the first time yesterday. Polarizers don't look that great on paper, but they're brutal anti-phase snipers. The new CEPCs are also more of a threat. Overall I think the faction got a well-deserved buff. Scylla with more armour is finally in the 'big boy league' as it should be. Might even replace the Doom as my flagship.

SRA art style is just sweet. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  ;D

Adraius

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: March 07, 2016, 02:47:56 PM »

Ah, I forgot, their color probably is similar.  Templars are one of the few major mod factions I haven't included in a campaign yet.

Burlap

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: March 11, 2016, 04:36:36 PM »

Ah, awesome I've kind of been waiting for your update to start a 0.7.2 game. I'll echo the sentiment above and say that your art fits starsector really well, and the faction with their added systems make a fun foil to the Tri-Tachs and the Diktat.

Keep up the great work =)

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: March 12, 2016, 09:27:40 AM »

Ah, I forgot, their color probably is similar.  Templars are one of the few major mod factions I haven't included in a campaign yet.

Templar's are great for when you really want something that no matter what point int he game you are at is probably gonna keep your universe domination somewhat in check. Basically your fleet if your fleet is top dog, Templar is the dog catcher. Better yet, your the crocodile hunter, templars a *** stringray...*(gawd that felt to soon but it gets the point across, Rip crocodile hunter)

Ah, awesome I've kind of been waiting for your update to start a 0.7.2 game. I'll echo the sentiment above and say that your art fits starsector really well, and the faction with their added systems make a fun foil to the Tri-Tachs and the Diktat.

Keep up the great work =)

This is what I wait for as well.... well this a few other mods. I always go through spurts of this game and I need shadowyards before I can start a new one.

Bastion.Systems

• Captain
  • Special Circumstances LCU
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: March 14, 2016, 11:40:46 AM »

Templars stand out, if pirates are 1 and other factions are 4-6 then templars are 12

senor

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: March 16, 2016, 06:58:42 PM »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... This mod is great.  The art style, the ships, etc.  All great.  MShadowy is the best!

Side note, the SS+ thread OP was updated today and still lists SRA as not updated for 0.7.2a, but this thread's OP (updated some days ago) says it's working.  What's the deal there?  is everything fine, or is there some  conflict with vanilla version and/or with SS+?

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 16, 2016, 07:42:20 PM »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... This mod is great.  The art style, the ships, etc.  All great.  MShadowy is the best!

Side note, the SS+ thread OP was updated today and still lists SRA as not updated for 0.7.2a, but this thread's OP (updated some days ago) says it's working.  What's the deal there?  is everything fine, or is there some  conflict with vanilla version and/or with SS+?
It works fine with SS+
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Bastion.Systems

• Captain
  • Special Circumstances LCU
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 17, 2016, 10:49:36 AM »

I think cloned organs should be somehow removed from mission postings or a station/planet added that actually has a stockpile of them as they clutter up the mission screen with impossible contracts.
The entirety of Anar system had 7 units of cloned organs both on normal and black market available, making even the 10 unit contract impossible to fulfill.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:14:33 AM by Bastion.Systems »

ANGRYABOUTELVES

• Admiral
  • AE ALTADOON GHARTOK PADHOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 19, 2016, 06:09:01 PM »

Quick question; why does the Nidhoggr Lance use a charge system? It's only got one charge, and it recharges that single charge at the same rate it can fire it. And since it's a single charge, it doesn't benefit from Expanded Mags. It seems functionally identical to a hypothetical Nidhoggr Lance without a charge system and the same fire rate. Am I missing something? Does it need a charge for arcane programming wizardry reasons?
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 107