Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: [0.97a-RC11] Domain Phase Lab  (Read 49811 times)

VladimirVV

• Commander
  • Captain Vladimir Reporting In!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a-RC11] Domain Phase Lab
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2024, 05:54:10 PM »

Hot Fix: Domain Phase Lab Version 1.5.7

Bug Fix: Fixed a bug that prevents Eliza from giving some main quest missions.
Bug Fix: Fixed a bug that the mission Revenge would fail after you board the prototype ship.
Game Mechanics Change: Added explicit time limits for main quest missions. So that the fleets wouldn't despawn and get the mission stuck if you wait for too long.
Adjusted the weapon 'Song of Light'. Now it has a base range of 800 instead of 600, flux cost of 500 instead of 550, fire delay of 0.4s instead of 0.5s, but it's identified as a PD weapon, its primary arcs have 50% of its range instead of 85%, and its secondary arcs have 30% of its range instead of 40%.
Adjusted the special ability 'Phase Resonance', now it doesn't add the d-mod 'Burnt Electrons', and its special effects are implemented more implicitly.
Nerfed the weapon 'Song of Time'. Now it takes 20s to recharge instead of 12s.
Nerfed the weapon 'Song of Dimension'. Now it takes 20s to recharge instead of 12s.
Nerfed the special hull mod 'Logistic Center'. Now its DP reduction is the minimum between 4 and the 20% of the ship's base DP, instead of 4 plainly.

This hot fix is compatible with saves generated by version 1.5.5. No new save is necessary.
Greetings from the P-Space! --Captain Vladimir
My Mods:

Resaith

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2024, 05:12:13 AM »

Hello Vlad. Love your mod and the constant updates you give out. Any thoughts on collabing with other mods such as Ashe of the domain? I love to see the super capital ship from collabing with Eliza be a special project instead of outright getting it from Eliza. Thanks for your hardwork so far!!

VladimirVV

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2024, 08:34:37 AM »

Hello Vlad. Love your mod and the constant updates you give out. Any thoughts on collabing with other mods such as Ashe of the domain? I love to see the super capital ship from collabing with Eliza be a special project instead of outright getting it from Eliza. Thanks for your hardwork so far!!

Hi! Thanks for your feedback! Currently, I’m still working on character stories and character lores, ‘cause at the end of the day, this mod is still about the story of an institute. After I finish writing and implementing all the lores, I would start on working with cross-mod supports. And indeed, AotD is the first mod that comes into my mind when I think about inter-mod supports. Once I finish making all the lores, I’ll provide alternative versions for DPL+AotD. (To keep DPL mod still prerequisites free)
My Mods:

vagabond1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2024, 04:13:17 AM »

heyo.

Thank you for the mod.

But, uh, the Phase Lab colony crisis is a bit too much.

I have two fleets of DPL raiders. the "mysterious raiders" have 14 triple S-modded capitals, two of which are invictus-versions. the cimbassos. I'm barely four years into this campaign and my colony just hit Size 4. Was this intended?

Edit: Cimbassos tank semibreves too easily
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 06:38:55 AM by vagabond1 »

VladimirVV

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2024, 08:44:49 AM »

heyo.

Thank you for the mod.

But, uh, the Phase Lab colony crisis is a bit too much.

I have two fleets of DPL raiders. the "mysterious raiders" have 14 triple S-modded capitals, two of which are invictus-versions. the cimbassos. I'm barely four years into this campaign and my colony just hit Size 4. Was this intended?

Edit: Cimbassos tank semibreves too easily

Hi! Thanks for your feedback, yeah this is indeed intended. This colony crisis is a bit different from the vanilla ones: even if you win all the fights, it’ll not terminate. And so you are not supposed to brute force this one. Maybe I’ll have to add instructions in an earlier stage, before the crisis actually hits.

If you read the colony crisis detailed instructions, just go to lab security department, meet the guy who is behind this, corner him in the conversation to collect evidences, and then report him to someone you know that is influential enough in the phase lab. You’ll need to know her in the first place though.

And BTW, to fight DPL ships like Cimbasso, long range kinetic damage suppression such as Hypervelocity Driver, Heavy Mauler, and Gauss Cannon, and AoE PD such as devastators are very crucial. Fighters and missiles on the other hand, are not very effective. They are bad at flux trading, but they are very good at dealing damages to ships, fighters, and missiles as well.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 09:14:39 AM by VladimirVV »
My Mods:

VladimirVV

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2024, 05:33:17 PM »

Download Link Update:

I received some complaints about the current download link is not effective enough as it directs the players to the GitHub, and the download is not direct. So I updated the download link, and now if you click on the link, the download for the zip file should start immediately.

Enjoy!
My Mods:

VladimirVV

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2024, 11:49:55 PM »

Hot Fix: Domain Phase Lab Version 1.5.8

Bug Fix: Fixed a bug that Causes game crash when you form production union with the Phase Lab.

This hot fix is compatible with saves generated by version 1.5.5. No new save is necessary.
My Mods:

Clappie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2024, 03:38:15 PM »

Love the mod so far! Only been playing with it for a bit, but I noticed that whenever I try to enter the market on one of the Phase Lab planets my game crashes.

1046357 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.util.Map.get(Object)" because "boggled.campaign.econ.boggledTools.planetTypesMap" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.util.Map.get(Object)" because "boggled.campaign.econ.boggledTools.planetTypesMap" is null
   at boggled.campaign.econ.boggledTools.getPlanetType(boggledTools.java:1838) ~[?:?]
   at boggled.campaign.econ.boggledTools.getCreateMirrorsOrShades(boggledTools.java:1888) ~[?:?]
   at boggled.campaign.econ.conditions.Boggled_Solar_Array_Overwrite.getIconName(Boggled_Solar_Array_Overwrite.java:100) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.oooo.void.for(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.oooo.sizeChanged(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.L.set(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.m.o00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o0O0.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o000.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.MarketConditionsWidget.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.o0oO.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.E.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.voidnew.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0OO.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.L.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

VladimirVV

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2024, 04:23:28 PM »

Love the mod so far! Only been playing with it for a bit, but I noticed that whenever I try to enter the market on one of the Phase Lab planets my game crashes.

1046357 [Thread-2] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.util.Map.get(Object)" because "boggled.campaign.econ.boggledTools.planetTypesMap" is null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.util.Map.get(Object)" because "boggled.campaign.econ.boggledTools.planetTypesMap" is null
   at boggled.campaign.econ.boggledTools.getPlanetType(boggledTools.java:1838) ~[?:?]
   at boggled.campaign.econ.boggledTools.getCreateMirrorsOrShades(boggledTools.java:1888) ~[?:?]
   at boggled.campaign.econ.conditions.Boggled_Solar_Array_Overwrite.getIconName(Boggled_Solar_Array_Overwrite.java:100) ~[?:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.oooo.void.for(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.oooo.sizeChanged(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.L.set(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.m.o00000(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o0O0.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.MarketConditionsWidget.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.o0oO.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.E.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.voidnew.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0OO.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.L.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0Oo.advanceImpl(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source) ~[port.common_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.super(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[port_obf.jar:?]
   at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1575) [?:?]

Hello, thanks for your feedback! Would you please share some more information about this bug? Like, at which planets have you encountered this bug before? Because these bugs never happened in my local tests.

Update: I took a deeper look into your log. It turns out that this bug is NOT caused by my mod. It’s a bug caused by Boggled’s Terraforming and Station Construction mod. And this bug is extremely strange. Please make sure that you are having the most updated version of his mod. I will report this bug to Boggled as well. And I hope that we’ll get a solution soon.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 04:40:50 PM by VladimirVV »
My Mods:

Clappie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2024, 11:40:39 PM »

Hello, thanks for your feedback! Would you please share some more information about this bug? Like, at which planets have you encountered this bug before? Because these bugs never happened in my local tests.

Update: I took a deeper look into your log. It turns out that this bug is NOT caused by my mod. It’s a bug caused by Boggled’s Terraforming and Station Construction mod. And this bug is extremely strange. Please make sure that you are having the most updated version of his mod. I will report this bug to Boggled as well. And I hope that we’ll get a solution soon.

Hello! Sorry about that - I am using the newest versions of both your mod and his mod Terraforming mod. I have encountered this bug at the planet "Research Site V", and it's the only planet it happens at. I have visited all the other Domain Phase Lab planets and all of them behave normally. But anytime I try to enter the market at "Research Site V" my game crashes with the above mentioned log. Hope this helps! And thank you for reporting the bug to Boggled!

EDIT: I was running Terraforming mod version 9.0.9 when I started the save, but am currently on the newest 9.0.10 version.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 11:43:10 PM by Clappie »

VladimirVV

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2024, 01:15:08 PM »

Hello! Sorry about that - I am using the newest versions of both your mod and his mod Terraforming mod. I have encountered this bug at the planet "Research Site V", and it's the only planet it happens at. I have visited all the other Domain Phase Lab planets and all of them behave normally. But anytime I try to enter the market at "Research Site V" my game crashes with the above mentioned log. Hope this helps! And thank you for reporting the bug to Boggled!

EDIT: I was running Terraforming mod version 9.0.9 when I started the save, but am currently on the newest 9.0.10 version.

Hello! I did some local runs, and it turns out that if you start a new save with both DPL mod and Terraforming 9.0.10 mod, there would be no problem. So this bug is caused by version mismatch of the Terraforming mod, it's not caused by my mod. To solve this bug, my advice would be to undo your Terraforming mod update, and install version 9.0.9 back, then play with your save with terraforming 9.0.9. Or to start a fresh new save with Terraforming 9.0.10 mod.
My Mods:

Clappie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: Today at 02:58:09 AM »

Hello! I did some local runs, and it turns out that if you start a new save with both DPL mod and Terraforming 9.0.10 mod, there would be no problem. So this bug is caused by version mismatch of the Terraforming mod, it's not caused by my mod. To solve this bug, my advice would be to undo your Terraforming mod update, and install version 9.0.9 back, then play with your save with terraforming 9.0.9. Or to start a fresh new save with Terraforming 9.0.10 mod.

Hello! Sorry I was already on version 9.0.9 of his mod when the bug first appeared, but then I updated to his most recent version after your first reply, and the bug still persisted even then.

VladimirVV

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: Today at 02:29:07 PM »

Hello! Sorry I was already on version 9.0.9 of his mod when the bug first appeared, but then I updated to his most recent version after your first reply, and the bug still persisted even then.

Hello. I see, I took a deeper look into this bug today, and I think it's probably caused by some other mods overwriting the planet type of terran planets, while the new planet type is not stored in the planet_types.csv file in the Terraforming mod. This bug happens because RSV happens to be one of the very few terran planets having solar mirrors/shields, and so this problematic function gets called, and crashes your game. My suggestion would be to just start a new save for now, as the current version of DPL works just fine with Terraforming 9.0.10. Would you please also give me your mod list so that I can do more analysis for you? Thanks!
« Last Edit: Today at 02:30:44 PM by VladimirVV »
My Mods:

Clappie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: Today at 03:30:11 PM »

Hello. I see, I took a deeper look into this bug today, and I think it's probably caused by some other mods overwriting the planet type of terran planets, while the new planet type is not stored in the planet_types.csv file in the Terraforming mod. This bug happens because RSV happens to be one of the very few terran planets having solar mirrors/shields, and so this problematic function gets called, and crashes your game. My suggestion would be to just start a new save for now, as the current version of DPL works just fine with Terraforming 9.0.10. Would you please also give me your mod list so that I can do more analysis for you? Thanks!

Hello! I will be doing that, and thank you a lot! The full mod list is here:

Spoiler
{"enabledMods": [
  "PAGSM",
  "$weebshitaiportraitpack",
  "pantera_ANewLevel40",
  "A_S-F",
  "Cryo_but_better",
  "aotd_qol",
  "aod_vos",
  "aotd_vok",
  "arthrships",
  "BSC",
  "bc",
  "brdy_addon",
  "blackrock_driveyards",
  "yrutl",
  "HMI_brighton",
  "Csp",
  "chatter",
  "timid_commissioned_hull_mods",
  "lw_console",
  "timid_cum",
  "DetailedCombatResults",
  "Diktat Enhancement",
  "dex",
  "dpl_phase_lab",
  "exoticatechnologies",
  "fleet_journal",
  "HMI",
  "hte",
  "IndEvo",
  "Imperium",
  "lost_sector",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "leadingPip",
  "LobsterCruiser",
  "luddenhance",
  "luddenhanceied",
  "lunalib",
  "superweapons",
  "MagicLib",
  "Marvelous-Personas",
  "Mayasuran Navy",
  "MoreMilitaryMissions",
  "ness_saw",
  "wisp_NeutrinoDetectorMkII",
  "nexerelin",
  "objects_analysis_revisited",
  "officerExtension",
  "particleengine",
  "planet_search",
  "progressiveSMods",
  "assortment_of_things",
  "randomweapons",
  "RetroLib",
  "roider",
  "Seafood",
  "secretsofthefrontier",
  "swp",
  "mayu_specialupgrades",
  "speedUp",
  "sun_starship_legends",
  "alcoholism",
  "tahlan",
  "presmattdamon_takenoprisoners",
  "Terraforming & Station Construction",
  "knights_of_ludd",
  "TTE",
  "whichmod",
  "shaderLib",
  "Rouge_Redstar"
]}
[close]

VladimirVV

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: Today at 06:07:38 PM »

Hello! I will be doing that, and thank you a lot! The full mod list is here:

Hi Clappie, I read your mod list, it's a large one. But unfortunately, I didn't spot any reported issues that could happen, nor was I able to understand what's going on here based on my coding knowledge. This bug might be some of those random bugs that just would happen if you run everything long enough. I checked reddit, and some people there say that if you delete all the mods, and reinstall them, your old save might just work. But that's just a mere possibility. This is probably the best I could do. I sent you a personal message if you still want to help me do some last debugging efforts. Thank you for sharing this issue with me, afterall it's an interesting debugging problem to solve.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:09:33 PM by VladimirVV »
My Mods:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]