Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Planet Search Overhaul (07/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: [0.97a] Astral Ascension V1.2.7 - A Mod that Uncaps Colony Size  (Read 82845 times)

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Astral Ascension V1.2.6 - A Mod that Uncaps Colony Size
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2023, 04:17:57 AM »

will this conflict with nex omega admin? while the only way to get omega cores is using console its still there but will there be a conflict of skill between nex and this?

I have tested with Nexerelin and I have found no issues. The Unique Omega Core and their effects overwrite the effects of Nex's Omega Cores.

ah alrighty thanks!

Seal_Emperor123

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2023, 02:28:43 PM »

Hey my Omega Core admins dont work right its just doing nex ones both console commanded ones and ones from defeated omega ships

Planetace

• Ensign
  • Currently suffering from "Big Number" Syndrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2023, 12:46:32 AM »

Hey my Omega Core admins dont work right its just doing nex ones both console commanded ones and ones from defeated omega ships
Thats odd, can you explain exactly what the issue is?
Hey, while you're here, why not try out my mod - Astral Ascension, a mod that uncaps colony size limit.

WWYRT

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2023, 10:36:05 AM »

Hi, this is a great mod! Just a little question, the GitHub source code for V1.2.6 isn't seems to be updated. Could you please update it? I would like to see how you implement the Omega Core! I am currently learning modding and I would really appreciate it if you update the source for V1.2.6. Thank you. I am sorry if my english is bad or the language sounds disrespectful. I am not a native speaker and genuinely did not hope to sound so.  :)

Seal_Emperor123

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2023, 02:33:37 PM »

Thats odd, can you explain exactly what the issue is?

So the special submarket for omega weaponry that come from omega colony admins do not trigger,it applys with both the omega cores i console command in and get them from dead tesseracts also the special traits that are supposed to come with them if read correctly are not there as well
They just read the same as the omega cores from nex

is there anyway to fix this or am i stuck

Alluvian

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2023, 04:31:43 PM »

Feature request: changing/disabling the appearance of the planet types

When editing planets.json, I have tried changing the filename for the planetary textures. Making the edits to the JSON configuration files produces an empty texture, which in-game is shown as an invisible planet.

My changes are to the "texture" element.
For example: AA_ecumenopolis.jpg -> forgeworld.jpg

I have also tried changes to the settings in settings.json for planetary graphics. The alternate texture file is accessible and in the correct path. The world displays as normal, until a change of population of 10+. Everything else works, the pop change and planetary condition.

While my editing attempts may not be in the spirit of the mod, I would like to use my own texture files with Astral. Could an option be added (in config, or Luna) to disable the texture switch? Hopefully this issue is not evidence of some bug or resource conflict.

Greatgreengoo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2023, 02:15:25 AM »

Cant wait to try this. Using
Terraforming and Station Construction
Industrial.Evolution
Grand.Colonies2.0.d
Better Colonies
I hope they play nice with eachother.
"There is no absolute truth in the universe, but in saying so this must also be false"

Planetace

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2023, 01:01:26 AM »

So the special submarket for omega weaponry that come from omega colony admins do not trigger,it applys with both the omega cores i console command in and get them from dead tesseracts also the special traits that are supposed to come with them if read correct4ly are not there as well
They just read the same as the omega cores from nex

is there anyway to fix this or am i stuck

Sorry for the late reply, but Im unsure what caused your issues - it appears Nex is overwriting the Omega Core Administrators from this mod. But I dont know how or why - Nex didnt overwrite the administrators in my earlier tests before release.
Hey, while you're here, why not try out my mod - Astral Ascension, a mod that uncaps colony size limit.

LetTheGalaxyBurn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2023, 08:38:33 AM »

Are There any way to manually quick fix for Omega Ai, since it have 10/9 combat skill before fully integrated to 11/10 combat skill at full integration
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 09:40:04 PM by LetTheGalaxyBurn »

Planetace

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2023, 09:23:13 AM »

Are There any way to manually quick fix for Omega Ai, since it have 10/9 combat skill before fully integrated to 11/10 combat skill at full integration
Right now I've taken a break from modding (I have other Projects to work on), so my best advice is to use Console Commands to add the skills manually to the Omega Core Administrator.

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2023, 02:13:26 AM »

Right now I've taken a break from modding (I have other Projects to work on), so my best advice is to use Console Commands to add the skills manually to the Omega Core Administrator.
wait you can console command skills to omega core admins?

LetTheGalaxyBurn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2023, 06:43:24 AM »

Only one of my world change texture and get the condition, is this normal?

Piggy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2023, 04:52:13 PM »

Hey been loving this mod and cant wait for updates whenever you start working on it again, I just wanted to ask that in the future you add the ability to remove an alpha core without it going rogue if you are replacing it with an omega core. would love to see new structures added to the mod as well to increase colony growth and stuff.

Edapblix

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2023, 05:37:46 AM »

Cant wait to try this. Using
Terraforming and Station Construction
Industrial.Evolution
Grand.Colonies2.0.d
Better Colonies
I hope they play nice with eachother.

How did it go?

Anduin1357

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2023, 10:00:04 PM »

Version checker - Error: malformed JSON in remote version file at URL “https://github.com/Planetace/Astral-Ascension”
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7