The Sidus Dim
The CDF
The Ferrus
The independents
The infection
The farmers
The Tholian Directive

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 188

Author Topic: Project CAELUS ,the biggest project starsector will ever see. (Alpha 1)  (Read 807087 times)

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
Re: Project CAELUS ,the biggest project starfarer will ever see. (DEMO 6) *NEW!*
« Reply #2505 on: September 22, 2012, 01:46:57 PM »

Intended feature - they do not dissipate, gain or raise flux during phase. :)
so it can be in PHASE all the time ?
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
Re: Project CAELUS ,the biggest project starfarer will ever see. (DEMO 6) *NEW!*
« Reply #2506 on: September 22, 2012, 02:10:52 PM »

Yeah, but they can't escape while being in it. And can't fire or do anything.

theSONY

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: September 22, 2012, 03:16:48 PM »

so if AI decide it can fight the battle will take forever, so it better be some coledown between phase use or something cuz this is going nowhere

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: September 22, 2012, 03:24:32 PM »

No cooldown or anything :3

Point is, this can be used against them. Need a break from fighting? No problems, just cloak! AI isn't that smart about it, though.

theSONY

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: September 22, 2012, 04:00:26 PM »

but whats the point staying invisibla forever ?
& i just check just to be sure & it CAN retreat when in PHASE state
just check that for yourself cuz its just aint right fighting with 1 ship more then 30min

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: September 22, 2012, 04:04:02 PM »

Tbh, that's an intended feature of those ships that isn't fleshed out very much yet. What you see right now is very much a concept of something bigger with the phase ships ;)

Wendigo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: September 22, 2012, 10:04:28 PM »

Ok, I still can't get the update to work I get this error and cannot make this log out
Spoiler
48432 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader  - Loading ship hull [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starfarer\starfarer-core\..\mods\CAELUS\data\hulls\TD_glaucous.ship]
48432 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [C:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starfarer\starfarer-core\..\mods\CAELUS\data\hulls\TD_glaucous.ship]
50153 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.profiler.Profiler  - ID     Calls   Duration    Percent
50154 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.profiler.Profiler  - --------------------------------
50173 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["styleSpec"] not found.
org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["styleSpec"] not found.
   at org.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:406)
   at org.json.JSONObject.getJSONObject(JSONObject.java:500)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpecLoader.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.oOoO.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.A.oOOO.new(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
[close]

Thanks for the help yet again :)

Strifen

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: September 22, 2012, 11:32:55 PM »

found an "oppressor_wing" in the scripts/world/corvus/Corvus.java at line 470 causing an error, in addition to the one stated previously)

@Wendigo
  A quick search of CAELUS files revealed no naming errors I could find, the only thing different about the Glaucous seems to be a strange "position": null, that is in no other .ship; a quick forum search brought this up -
Spoiler
Traylobot i got this in my ship file in all Weapons code:

{
      "angle": -90,
      "arc": 90,
      "id": "WS0002",
      "locations": [
      ],
      "mount": "TURRET",
      "position": null,
      "size": "SMALL",
      "type": "ENERGY"
    },

What is that: "position": null,   ?
I use last version 2.3
@arcibalde: is it causing a crash?
-snip-
Well i don't know. Mod isn't finished yet. I'll try this on finished mod and report what is happen.

EDIT: ok i putted line in one weapon slot code, played mission with ship that have that WS, use weapon, NO CRASH everything is ok.
[close]
add to that the current phase-ship discussion(unless they're talking about the Cerulean, or a phase ship I didn't see) it shouldn't be causing a problem(aside: tried the TD_Glaucous to see if it would cause my version of CAELUS to crash[it didn't];

So, Does the mod crash for you on start up, when the ship loads, or when some other thing happens?

K-64

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: September 23, 2012, 05:19:38 AM »

It's not the Glaucous that's causing the problem, I can say that much now just looking at that report.

Wendigo: What version of Starfarer are you using? It is the latest one, right? I think it something to do with the custom engine flares that it's not liking perhaps

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: September 24, 2012, 07:32:26 AM »

Fixed all errors (that where game-breaking :)), just DL the .zip again :)

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: September 24, 2012, 01:18:11 PM »

Erm, there's some REALLY bad stuff going on with the Ferrus ships. ;D
Each one has 1 crew, costs way less than it should, and some of them are misnamed (Mace-class is named "Destroyer" where it should be named a "Cruiser").  And there's a Ferrian Raider...with a Camel Super-Tanker?  Really? -_-
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: September 24, 2012, 02:01:37 PM »

That is on my "to-do" list ;)

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: September 24, 2012, 06:50:43 PM »

Meh. -_-

Oh, and I can still do weapons.  Need a sprite and a description (I know the dark-energy thingy weapon, but there't not much I can do without a sprite and a weapon description)
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: September 25, 2012, 02:18:23 AM »

Yeah, I've still got to get those sprites. armoredcookie has been sick lately.

Legacy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: September 30, 2012, 01:28:47 PM »

i clicked my capital ship in battle and hit view info because i wanted to see some of its stats so i would select it for a battle. This is what i got after the game crashed.
Fatal: Ship hull varian
[exported_variant_TD_reliant_c861ce33-e36d-4459-a22c-9a0afd7e63f3] not found!
Check starfarer.log for more info.
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 188