Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Poll

Which faction do you like the most?

The Sidus Dim
The CDF
The Ferrus
The independents
The infection
The farmers
The Tholian Directive

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 188

Author Topic: Project CAELUS ,the biggest project starsector will ever see. (Alpha 1)  (Read 803433 times)

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Sure, Send me the sprites of the ships, some stats you want it have, and ill give it a go, I won't be able to do the campaign implementation and such yet, But i can set it as your starting ship within campaign for a test version?

I just need ship files, than I'll give them to upgrade

Sproginator

• Admiral
  • Forum Ancient
    • View Profile

Sure, Send me the sprites of the ships, some stats you want it have, and ill give it a go, I won't be able to do the campaign implementation and such yet, But i can set it as your starting ship within campaign for a test version?

I just need ship files, than I'll give them to upgrade
Okay dokie, Send me them via a link in pm, And i'll get to work
A person who's never made a mistake, never tried anything new
- Albert Einstein

As long as we don't quit, we haven't failed
- Jamie Fristrom (Programmer for Spiderman2 & Lead Developer for Energy Hook)

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Just to say, we're kinda having an no-vanilla rule on the ships (not the weapons, though) as to keep the mod in line. So, we'd like to not have vanilla kitbashes, ok? ::)

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Just to say, we're kinda having an no-vanilla rule on the ships (not the weapons, though) as to keep the mod in line. So, we'd like to not have vanilla kitbashes, ok? ::)

um, what? my entire faction is based off of a single concept, that a single eagle class cruiser made it through the caelus warp gate and that they rebuilt their fleet based around that one ship, I rpoposed this ages ago, and now we cant have vanilla bashes? when my ENTIRE faction is based off of vanilla ships? ??? >:(

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, that's sort of a............

Whilst we had our brainstorming, i entirely forgot the lore for the warhawks, sorry about that  ;D

Hmmm, the concept has changed a bit since you went off, since we have planned that this is set in the far future, where the Hegemony and Tri-Tachs where either decimated or destroyed in some far-off war, and that this sector was holding some other humans, not related to the Hegs or TT. They eventually formed the factions we know of now :D
Dunno why there wouldn't be any vanilla content. Maybe all of those blueprints where forgotten, or considered obsolete, since these humans have clearly repelled the economic disaster and managed to construct their own ships? :D

TheHappyFace

• Admiral
  • The critic
    • View Profile

Whilst we had our brainstorming, i entirely forgot the lore for the warhawks, sorry about that  ;D

Hmmm, the concept has changed a bit since you went off, since we have planned that this is set in the far future, where the Hegemony and Tri-Tachs where either decimated or destroyed in some far-off war, and that this sector was holding some other humans, not related to the Hegs or TT. They eventually formed the factions we know of now :D
Dunno why there wouldn't be any vanilla content. Maybe all of those blueprints where forgotten, or considered obsolete, since these humans have clearly repelled the economic disaster and managed to construct their own ships? :D

yu can still keep the sprites though.
you did a great job not letting them look like eagle bashes
Fractalsoftworks limited edition ban hammer.

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile

originally they were hidden by the starfarers and did not come out as a full faction until after the cdf and starfarers clashed, so could we use the they are behind development wise, but are atempting to catch up as best they can?

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Hmmm, yeah, but the main question is here (how many ships have you done already, BTW?) are you willing to do an another series of ships for them, or do you want that other series of ships ALONGSIDE with the current ones?

Just asking for security :D

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Hmmm, yeah, but the main question is here (how many ships have you done already, BTW?) are you willing to do an another series of ships for them, or do you want that other series of ships ALONGSIDE with the current ones?

Just asking for security :D

I could atempt to make more ships, but I doubt they would be as good as my bashes, cause I am much better, though not that good, at bashing rather than scratch work

12, plus 3 fighters

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

I know your good at bashing, hmmm.... :)

We're going to introduce some new factions later o, Maybe you can bash together stuff from our mod for them? Or do so for this faction? I'll be honest, those triangle ships look nice, aestheticly speaking :D

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile

I know your good at bashing, hmmm.... :)

We're going to introduce some new factions later o, Maybe you can bash together stuff from our mod for them? Or do so for this faction? I'll be honest, those triangle ships look nice, aestheticly speaking :D

I do like them, could we ask david if we could use them and change their lore? I would be willing to have them be 2nd gen war hawk ships

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, lore's gonna change once we get the main factions out. If you want to, you can write lore, but i have actually thought of writing a few essays - for just a few ships! That'll show how much love and attention this mod is getting! :D

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, lore's gonna change once we get the main factions out. If you want to, you can write lore, but i have actually thought of writing a few essays - for just a few ships! That'll show how much love and attention this mod is getting! :D

Don't we have to check w/ david if it's cool though cause he has a bunch of lore for his ships written up

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile

Already asked him, both through PM and through his thread.

(We have sort of a deal, he makes those ships and allows me to use them and do whatever i want with them, and i integrate his stuff into the campaign :D)

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Already asked him, both through PM and through his thread.

(We have sort of a deal, he makes those ships and allows me to use them and do whatever i want with them, and i integrate his stuff into the campaign :D)

ahh, i see, well than, they can be second gen war hawk ships, that just gives my faction a lot of ships to work with
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 188