Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.95a is out! (03/26/21); Blog post: Skill Changes, Part 2 (07/15/21)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [0.95a] The Xhan Empire, version 2.2.2 Plans Set in motion  (Read 113131 times)

SpaceDrake

• Lieutenant
  • Mio Harcourt: fixin' the Machine.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] The Xhan Empire, version 2.2.2 Plans Set in motion
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2021, 09:23:39 PM »

The main problem is that the cooldown on the Carri's very powerful shifting feels too quick; they're actually perfectly beatable on the player end (they're paper and they do somewhat poorly against EM pressure or concentrated hard flux in general), but they're so slippery that, among other things, they're just obnoxious to fight. I like the idea and I like the design, but I think the Carri's special needs a bit of a cooldown nerf just to make fighting against them less of a chore and to give the NPCs a chance to hit them.

Generally this mod is well done, though! The secret ships are fun and goofy. :)

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2021, 06:36:58 AM »

The Svil and Hassak spawn with 4 unused OP for me, am I missing some hull mod unlock for my character? The autofit just slots Flux Distributors into those points.

RDMLTRS

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2021, 05:35:35 PM »

Kahn ships and faction seem very well made/balanced but I had to uninstall this mod due to how broken/busted some of the United Pamed ships are.

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2021, 03:39:10 AM »

The Pamed being friends with the Pirates leads to some weirdness, they generated a system bounty in my game because of the high Pirate presence in their system that kept eating up all the trade convoys but the bounty didn't actually pay for killing pirates and the system's defense fleets of course didn't stop their raiding either.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]