Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Unsaleable items on Derinkuyu Open Market after tutorial (.96a RC9)  (Read 180 times)

Network Pesci

• Commander
  • Hopefully, amusing you.
    • View Profile

This is a long-standing but harmless bug, just started a new campaign for the new hotfix to make absolute certain it hasn't been fixed already.  I am playing vanilla unmodded except to change my max battle size to 500 and my max level to 30 and install a custom faction flag, but I specifically did not transfer my save file from .96a RC8 or earlier to make sure this bug is not affected by old versions of save files.  This is all on a brand new version of RC9 downloaded today installed in a new folder.

When playing through the tutorial, Derinkuyu Mining Station is a Pirate settlement, and Drugs and Organs are for sale openly there.  Upon completing the tutorial, it becomes an Independent settlement, and Drugs and Organs can only be sold on the black market.  In these screenshots, you can see the 94 Drugs and 11 Organs that are sitting on the open market, unable to be sold.  For whatever reason, they are never refreshed or replaced and sit there FOREVER.  In my previous campaign in RC8 I had gotten to level 15 at cycle 221, and those drugs and organs were still there.  I still have the save files if needed, but this is bug is trivial to reproduce, every time I go through the tutorial in Galatia I see it.

Pictures
During the tutorial

After completing the tutorial and going to Jangala

[close]