Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: 0.96a and 0.97a-RC7 World seed  (Read 14851 times)

CrazyCommander

• Ensign
    • View Profile
0.96a and 0.97a-RC7 World seed
« on: May 07, 2023, 05:04:16 PM »

Check the edited section for more up to date Seed for the new update 0.97a-RC7. Sections that are (outdated) are for 0.96a version of the seed while the (updated) sections are for the new update 0.97a-RC7. Sorry to those that checked this thread before I figured out the problem to why the seed may have not worked for 0.97a-RC7. Details on the workaround are down below.

(Outdated) - I'm back at it again with a world seed for Duzahk system in the core worlds but sadly this time its only half an empire. Luckily you'll be able to get all your most important industry up on this seed. This seed is of course vanilla so no mods but you could prob still use Nexerelin mod assuming you don't randomize the worlds or have Prism freeport enabled. I haven't tried using it or other mods with this seed yet as I'm still currently playing and exploring it. As you know Duzahk always has a barren world and gas giant with the same stats every seed so am not gonna mention them here. I'll also recommend what industry to put on each planet.

MN-9017716315818295604

There are no Coronal hypershunts or Domain era cryosleepers nearby.

In Duzahk system 3 planets (1 Class III, 2 Class I)

Barren-Desert world - 150% Hazard, Scattered ruins, -1 Ore. Heavy industry, light industry, commerce, High command. Pollution is on this planet already so heavy industry is fine here.

Barren-Bombarded world - 150% Hazard, +2 ore. Fuel production, Refining, commerce, High command.

Cryovolcanic world - 200% Hazard, +3 Rare ore, +0 ore, +0 volatiles. Mining, Heavy industry for more production cap, commerce, High command.

(Outdated) - In order to complete all needs for your empire there is a Terran world with organics and farming 21 light years away from the core worlds in the Alton Constellation. The system is called Vucub-Came, Red dwarf star.

Terran world 125% Hazard,+2 Farming, +1 Rare ore, -1 ore, +2 Organics -10% accessibility high gravity. Farming, Mining, Commerce, High Command.

(Updated) - Edited Section: Another half empire for Duzahk that I find to be better than the Seed above for various reasons. Use this seed over the one above as its better overall. MN-8958118630995336208 <------ This Seed still works for the new update: 0.97a-RC7. Although Duzahk is unchanged, other star systems that aren't Duzahk have changed. For options on Terran worlds that you will need for your empire check these star systems: (Thrial, yellow star) in the Zabala Nebula that's 25 light years north of the core worlds as well as (Smok, red dwarf) inbetween Berene and Baszel Nebula that's 12 light years south of the core worlds.

After some testing, to get this seed to work right for 0.97a-RC7 is to have dev mode set to true. Once you have entered in the seed and started your game and have gotten in, checked for the mentioned stars and constelltions. Save your game then you can exit the game and set the dev mode to false then start the game again to play this seed as normal.

To find the settings for Dev mode right click your starsector icon on your desktop and click open file location. In starsector-core then Data and lastly config, look for settings. Once you are in settings you'll be looking for "DevMode": false,. Once you have found it delete false and type in true. Ensure that you save it by looking at the top left and find File then click save every time you edit the settings. Sadly you will have to do this process every time you wanna start a new game.

In Duzahk system 3 planets (1 Class III, 2 Class I)

Frozen world 200% Hazard, +0 Rare ore, +0 Ore, +1 Volatiles. Extreme cold, -10% accessibility High gravity.

Gas Giant 175% Hazard, +1 Volatiles. -10% accessibility High gravity.

Barren-bombarded world 175% Hazard, +0 Ore, no atmosphere, +10% accessibility Low gravity.

(Outdated) - In Gaap star system that's in-between the "O Toka" and "Kardashev" Constellation. This is 11 light years north of the core worlds.

Terran world 75% Hazard, +0 Farming, +0 Ore, +2 Organics, Widespread ruins.

(Outdated) - Note worthy planets are a desert world in 2 different star systems that are in range of a Domain era Cryosleeper and a Coronal Hypershunt. The Beta Welo star system in the "Welo" Constellation and the Alpha Hadon Veleset star system in the "Hadon Veleset Nebula" Constellation. They both have the same hazards with extreme weather, hot and High gravity but with different resources so the choice is yours. The Coronal Hyper shunt is located in Galavar, blue giant of the Tamarat Nebula while the Domain era Cryosleeper is same system as the desert world in Alpha Hadon Veleset. North-west of the core worlds 27 to 30 light years away.

Desert world 175% Hazard, +2 Rare ore +0 Ore <----  Alpha Hadon Veleset.

Desert world 175% Hazard, +1 Rare ore, +3 Ore <---- Beta Welo.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 11:00:17 PM by CrazyCommander »

CrazyCommander

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: 0.96a World seed
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 05:04:44 PM »

Reserved for future miracle Duzahk Seed. No longer being searched for as its truly a miracle to find it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 07:31:49 AM by CrazyCommander »

Antichrist Hater

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 10:17:26 PM »

I'm definitely hanging out for another Duzhak seed myself. We had many great ones last patch with +3 rare ore & +3 ore habital worlds orbiting gasgiants. Admin can't stop us! Mwahahaha!

Here's an noteworthy seed I have found myself in this version. It's a High danger remnant world with a Hypergate, 1 arid, 1 jungle, 1 gasgiant  (1 arid moon, 1 jungle, 1 barren moon), +2 stability domain era artifact and close to the core.
MN-4556850003226598476

Spoiler

[close]

Antichrist Hater

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 10:28:51 PM »

Some other seeds I have found thus far. Nothing spectacular but still noteworthy. Obviously you need to use the "survey all" command in the console command mod to find these starsystem or you can otherwise trust me and play blind with these seeds but I grantee you will find the planet if you search long enough.

MN-5779417402372897564
Arid, Cryo, Tundra

MN-8383774676380183236
A great many habital planets with several being in the same system.. THREE of them 50% hazard rating (one is an arid one with hot with stellar mirror array which gives + two bonus to farmlands, in adition to it's base +1 and elegibility for soil nanintes. The system it's in also has a cryo and an ideal baren military base planet)
^^this is incorrect, the orbital solar array may not spawn for the planet in th Sun Wukong starsystem despite being the same seed. There is however another habital planet close by with and orbital solar array which always seems to spawn. Not eligible for soil nanites however.

MN-9148361179901980584
Mediocore system close to the core. Gas giant with a teran moon and a cryo moon

MN-2894218452873290888
Mediocre system far-ish from core
Gas giant with teran moon and terran eccentric moon. Interestingly all have ruins including the gas giant. +700 domain era sensor

MN-4487933341654907717
50% terran world with +2 farmlands, +2 organics and +0 moderate ore elegible for soil nanites. Contains a ideal barren world military base with only moderate ore

MN-1409329463047117196
Distant terran world in a dual starsystem (neutron star) with +2 farmlands, +3 rare ore, +3 ore, +2 organics, 75% hazard rating. On the tooltip the neutron star doesn't appear to have any negative effects. Volcanic world in the same system ideal for defense and mantle bore mining.

MN-6332817017136123900
Descent systems. One distant one with habitable planets except for anything volatile producing and another habitable system closeish to core

MN-4765894556651815036
Decent habital system with abundant cryo veru close to core

MN-5787675304992078696
Mediocre

MN-6150953789054492192
Mediocre

CrazyCommander

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2023, 10:50:19 PM »

interesting seeds though I think people are more looking for the amazing seeds with planets having everything you need in duzahk which is in the bottom middle of the core worlds that gives tons of accessibly for the marketshare = more money easily. A Terran with farming/organics, gas/ice giant with voltiles, 2 barren world with ore/rare ore hopefully if not a frozen world/cryovolcanic world with rare ore/ore/volitiles. 4 planets in total with maybe a 5th planet with extra quality for a universal colony. Sadly my original seed that had all this no longer works for this new update.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 10:51:59 PM by CrazyCommander »

Antichrist Hater

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2023, 10:54:38 PM »

That must be the same for all the other seeds I listed then

Kirschbra

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 12:42:23 PM »

Alex confirmed to me in another thread, there will be no habital moons in Duzahk anymore.  I rerolled like 100 times before he finally confirmed.  He finally patched it out.

Challanger

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2023, 02:18:23 AM »

I wish there was a "Duzahk customizer" mod since this system cause enormous effect on campaign from  it's generated quality. Feel myself too lazy to play the game with no decent Duzhak planets. Sad that some good mods spoil vanilla seeds.

Amoebka

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2023, 02:28:35 AM »

Worth noting that the current threat system not only disincentivizes stacking colonies in one system, it actively punishes you for it. Lower tiers of hostile activity penalties only apply to one system.

Duzahk just needs to have one good mining planet, good volatiles on a gas giant, or a good barren forge world. You grab one planet and look for a habitable elsewhere.

stopsquarks

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2023, 06:13:51 PM »

Worth noting that the current threat system not only disincentivizes stacking colonies in one system, it actively punishes you for it. Lower tiers of hostile activity penalties only apply to one system.

Duzahk just needs to have one good mining planet, good volatiles on a gas giant, or a good barren forge world. You grab one planet and look for a habitable elsewhere.

Can you elaborate a bit on how stacking colonies in one system will be punished? So the hostile activity penalties apply to all colonies in one system but not to colonies in your other systems? If so how is it determined which system gets hit with the penalty?

Amoebka

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2023, 06:25:13 PM »

Level 1 hostile activity applies to 1 system or 25% of your systems, whichever is higher. Level 2 to 2 systems or 50%. Etc.

So if you have 3 colonies in one system, even the lowest level of hostile activity with apply -1/-10% to all of them. If you have 3 colonies in 3 systems, only one will suffer the penalty.

From what I can tell, the lowest stability system gets hit with penalties first.

Kirschbra

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2023, 10:12:46 PM »

Thank you, this is actually an insight that I hadn't considered...  I figure it was better to stack for defending basically... hmmm I'm going to try a spread out model

stopsquarks

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2023, 11:13:09 PM »

I guess that's the trade off versus being easier to defend against faction expeditions later on? Anyway, I will continue with my current game and see how bad it is.

For those that don't mind playing small sectors here is my Seed:

YS-3626822750318987732

The colony will be 7 ly NE of Naraka, has a cryosleeper, access to hypershunt, but no gate.

Spoiler

[close]

Antichrist Hater

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2023, 11:40:11 PM »

I guess that's the trade off versus being easier to defend against faction expeditions later on? Anyway, I will continue with my current game and see how bad it is.

For those that don't mind playing small sectors here is my Seed:

YS-3626822750318987732

The colony will be 7 ly NE of Naraka, has a cryosleeper, access to hypershunt, but no gate.

Spoiler

[close]
Which game version is this and what mods if any? I'd love to play it

stopsquarks

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2023, 11:54:30 PM »

From what I can tell, the lowest stability system gets hit with penalties first.

Also this makes me want to game the system by making a "sacrificial" colony first to eat the penalty. Does anyone know if that will actually work?
Pages: [1] 2 3