Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 75

Author Topic: [0.97a] Ashes of The Domain  (Read 355930 times)

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] [WIP] Ashes of The Domain of Man
« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2023, 03:43:03 PM »

Getting a consistent crash on new game start in random sector generation despite having "RANDOM_SECTOR": true in VoK module. Do other modules need to be treated in a similar way?

Spoiler
262222 [Thread-3] WARN  org.magiclib.util.MagicSettings  - unable to find aod_core in modSettings.json
262237 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.oo0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
262526 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.plugins.AoDCoreModPlugin.setIndustryOnPlanet(AoDCoreModPlugin.java:41)
   at data.plugins.AoDCoreModPlugin.onGameLoad(AoDCoreModPlugin.java:199)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.public.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.do.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.classsuper.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interfacenew.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[close]
Nope only Vaults Of Knowledge wont be able to run on Random_Sector , its just impossible ,as Vok still have leftover settings when ashes did not influence industries that much, for random sector is literally impossible to balance mod
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 04:01:27 PM by Kaysaar »

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2023, 05:26:12 PM »

New update of Vaults of Knowledge has been released , with TASC collab, to avoid crashes with newest ver of TASC you need  to donwload fourth beta release of Vaults Of Knowledge

Duloth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2023, 09:03:10 PM »

Huh. Got the latest version of all 3, using 0.96.10, and when I get a colony big enough, the 'Capitals' menu.... is empty. No options.

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2023, 09:08:01 PM »

Huh. Got the latest version of all 3, using 0.96.10, and when I get a colony big enough, the 'Capitals' menu.... is empty. No options.
Hi could you download again ? Probably Google Drive done to me Fucky wacky ;/

Duloth

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2023, 09:46:36 PM »

Yup, fixed it! Thought I was doing something wrong, even used console commands to forcibly spawn Nova Exploraria on my capital only for it to bug at the end of the month and die.

Well, I say that. Apparently now I can actually build Nova Exploraria; it still bugs out and dies at the end of the month.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 10:39:43 PM by Duloth »

Erlkonig

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2023, 10:30:42 PM »

For some reason, I'm not allowed to upgrade my fishery to aquaculture: it says that it requires farmland, despite it being impossible for a water world to possess it.

RandomGuy87

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2023, 02:09:18 AM »

Hey, I noticed that when I did the research in the research facility and reloaded a save, the research would completely reset. I decided to load up a smaller list of mods to see if it would still occur and it still did.
the enabled mods are here:
{"enabledMods": [
  "aod_capital",
  "Cryo_but_better",
  "aod_core",
  "lw_console",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "MagicLib",
  "nexerelin",
  "speedUp",
  "Terraforming & Station Construction",
  "shaderLib",
  "G1GC_Hide_Leak_Message"
]}
I was going to attach screenshots but they were too big to send. The screenshots showed a nexerellin colony start that I did to see if the research resets each save, the first one shows how the colony started. The second showed that I researched Domain Archeology. The third showed I deleted light industry to build domain archeology. The fourth is where I loaded a save with it still building, deleted the military base to show in the same screen domain archeology was building, and I was able to research domain archeology again. Deleting the domain archeology that was under construction also resulted in me being unable to build it btw.

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2023, 02:09:25 AM »

I thought this crash was from tasc because the game crashed when i opened the industry builder but only on a station, but the mod author directed me here.

The log is as follows:

Spoiler
[campaign_noncore_part1.ogg]
87797 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.industry.KaysaarCapital.isAvailableToBuild(KaysaarCapital.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.updateTable(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.createUI(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryListPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.n.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.super(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I think this has something to do with the rc-10 update because it worked fine before i updated

Also the terminus doesn't seem to restock supplies and fuel, had to downgrade it back into a waystation.
Hi what ver you are playing .95 or .96 of  game?

Im playing 0.96-rc10

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2023, 02:12:27 AM »

Hey, I noticed that when I did the research in the research facility and reloaded a save, the research would completely reset. I decided to load up a smaller list of mods to see if it would still occur and it still did.
  "aod_capital",
  "Cryo_but_better",
  "aod_core",
  "lw_console",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "MagicLib",
  "nexerelin",
  "speedUp",
  "shaderLib",
  "G1GC_Hide_Leak_Message"
]}
I was going to attach screenshots but they were too big to send. The screenshots showed a nexerellin colony start that I did to see if the research resets each save, the first one shows how the colony started. The second showed that I researched Domain Archeology. The third showed I deleted light industry to build domain archeology. The fourth is where I loaded a save with it still building, deleted the military base to show in the same screen domain archeology was building, and I was able to research domain archeology again. Deleting the domain archeology that was under construction also resulted in me being unable to build it btw.
Did you save before reload ?

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2023, 02:12:52 AM »

Yup, fixed it! Thought I was doing something wrong, even used console commands to forcibly spawn Nova Exploraria on my capital only for it to bug at the end of the month and die.

Well, I say that. Apparently now I can actually build Nova Exploraria; it still bugs out and dies at the end of the month.
Can i got logs for it?

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2023, 02:13:49 AM »

I thought this crash was from tasc because the game crashed when i opened the industry builder but only on a station, but the mod author directed me here.

The log is as follows:

Spoiler
[campaign_noncore_part1.ogg]
87797 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.industry.KaysaarCapital.isAvailableToBuild(KaysaarCapital.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.updateTable(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.createUI(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryListPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.n.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.super(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I think this has something to do with the rc-10 update because it worked fine before i updated

Also the terminus doesn't seem to restock supplies and fuel, had to downgrade it back into a waystation.
Hi what ver you are playing .95 or .96 of  game?

Im playing 0.96-rc10
Please download newewst ver if it still occurs then i will investigate that

RandomGuy87

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2023, 02:17:15 AM »

"aod_capital",
  "Cryo_but_better",
  "aod_core",
  "lw_console",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "MagicLib",
  "nexerelin",
  "speedUp",
  "shaderLib",
  "G1GC_Hide_Leak_Message"
]}
Yeah I saved it at the point I had domain Archeology researched and was building domain archeology. I loaded that save, had the ability to research domain archeology again and when I stopped the construction, I couldn't build it again.

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2023, 02:17:48 AM »

[/quote]

I was about to do that but i have a question, the version i have is the one with all the modules put together, do i only download the vaults of knowledge one and if yes do i put it inside the ashes of domain folder or do i just put it in the mods folder.

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2023, 02:19:44 AM »

I was about to do that but i have a question, the version i have is the one with all the modules put together, do i only download the vaults of knowledge one and if yes do i put it inside the ashes of domain folder or do i just put it in the mods folder.
[/quote]
Its Seat Of Power module , of what you want and only that , delete file and replace

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2023, 02:20:35 AM »

"aod_capital",
  "Cryo_but_better",
  "aod_core",
  "lw_console",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "MagicLib",
  "nexerelin",
  "speedUp",
  "shaderLib",
  "G1GC_Hide_Leak_Message"
]}
Yeah I saved it at the point I had domain Archeology researched and was building domain archeology. I loaded that save, had the ability to research domain archeology again and when I stopped the construction, I couldn't build it again.
This bug have top priority as breaks entire research mechanics, i will fix it immidieatly
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 75