Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 79

Author Topic: [0.97a] Ashes of The Domain  (Read 382284 times)

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] [WIP] Ashes of The Domain of Man
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2023, 08:24:04 PM »

Hello!

I have been following your mod since the first post of the cryosleeper facility on discord and I have not tested your mod yet, because I was in middle of a playthrough and then start a vanilla run since the 0.96 come out. But I want to say that your mod is what was missing in vanilla, all of your content, mainly this new research feature is awesome from what i could read in the forum. Keep the good work and I'm looking forward for what you are planning for the mod!

One question, about all this capital options, the npcs factions will construct this buildings too? Thank you again for the hard work!
Not yet i plan that capitals will be used by AI
Maybe it would be best to have the AI capital be preset, unless they are an "upstart" faction like the ones in Vayra's Sector?
Chicomoztoc for hege, Kazeron for the League, Sindria for the Diktat, Eochu Bres for TT, Gilead for the church, pirates and pathers get none. (If they must have it, Kanta's Den and Chalcedon.)
If it represents the military capital instead of the administrative one, swap Chicomoztoc for Jangala, Gilead for Hesperus, Eochu Bres for Culann, Chalcedon for Epiphany.

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2023, 08:26:15 PM »

Hello!

I have been following your mod since the first post of the cryosleeper facility on discord and I have not tested your mod yet, because I was in middle of a playthrough and then start a vanilla run since the 0.96 come out. But I want to say that your mod is what was missing in vanilla, all of your content, mainly this new research feature is awesome from what i could read in the forum. Keep the good work and I'm looking forward for what you are planning for the mod!

One question, about all this capital options, the npcs factions will construct this buildings too? Thank you again for the hard work!
Not yet i plan that capitals will be used by AI
Maybe it would be best to have the AI capital be preset, unless they are an "upstart" faction like the ones in Vayra's Sector?
Chicomoztoc for hege, Kazeron for the League, Sindria for the Diktat, Eochu Bres for TT, Gilead for the church, pirates and pathers get none. (If they must have it, Kanta's Den and Chalcedon.)
If it represents the military capital instead of the administrative one, swap Chicomoztoc for Jangala, Gilead for Hesperus, Eochu Bres for Culann, Chalcedon for Epiphany.
As with new upgrade and my knowledge of programming increased drasticly in time after releasing capitals they will be reworked again, as i want really unique buildings , and now only Nova does that

123nick

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2023, 09:28:17 PM »

Help! i have a crash when using all 3 AOTD modules. i got the most recent download from here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17sMJKsVbf1WEU8CRu0H7a4Ohv90qLJ27 , at like 10am 5/27/2023, incase there was a update previously that shouldve fixed it.

Heres my log: https://gist.github.com/321nick/78e847907099789123493ef751c136f5

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2023, 03:09:03 AM »

Help! i have a crash when using all 3 AOTD modules. i got the most recent download from here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17sMJKsVbf1WEU8CRu0H7a4Ohv90qLJ27 , at like 10am 5/27/2023, incase there was a update previously that shouldve fixed it.

Heres my log: https://gist.github.com/321nick/78e847907099789123493ef751c136f5
Fixed , update has been posted

Arkmagus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2023, 06:52:41 AM »

quick report: raiding water is giving millions in loot in a single raid, even if you can't carry all of it you can do something like stabilize cargo pods and return to the market a month later and sell all to the market you raided to become instant millionaire (you can already do this with other commodities but you don't get so much money in a single raid even if the colony has surplus).

edit: fixed with new version
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 07:45:49 AM by Arkmagus »

justanotherjoe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2023, 10:08:24 AM »

either the description of the mod is wrong or something is broke, for capitals it says the planet needs to be size 6 OR greater however once reaching 30 faction pop all of my size sig planets just keep saying "too small to be capital". somebody in discord told me to needed to find a cryosleeper and bring the planet up to 7 pop, if this is the case maybe change the mod description
?

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2023, 10:10:44 AM »

either the description of the mod is wrong or something is broke, for capitals it says the planet needs to be size 6 OR greater however once reaching 30 faction pop all of my size sig planets just keep saying "too small to be capital". somebody in discord told me to needed to find a cryosleeper and bring the planet up to 7 pop, if this is the case maybe change the mod description
?
Do you use old ver ?
from .95?

TalRaziid

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2023, 11:26:23 AM »

Will everything work if we add the cryo-sleeper module after starting a new save?

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2023, 11:37:35 AM »

Will everything work if we add the cryo-sleeper module after starting a new save?
It should work

justanotherjoe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2023, 01:39:47 PM »

?
Do you use old ver ?
from .95?
no im using the latest version

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2023, 01:42:40 PM »

?
Do you use old ver ?
from .95?
You mean one of modules ? As i checked ang this is the value in program     public static int MIN_SIZE = 6 , but wait do you mean that list of capitals is empty? Because if it is empty it is bug , hotfix will be in 1-2 days as i am waitin for TASC update
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 01:46:55 PM by Kaysaar »

justanotherjoe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2023, 02:08:36 PM »

?
Do you use old ver ?
from .95?
You mean one of modules ? As i checked ang this is the value in program     public static int MIN_SIZE = 6 , but wait do you mean that list of capitals is empty? Because if it is empty it is bug , hotfix will be in 1-2 days as i am waitin for TASC update
yea im using the latest version of the capitals module, cant even open the list even on size 6 planets after reaching 30 faction wide pop. oh well ig.

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2023, 02:47:25 PM »

I thought this crash was from tasc because the game crashed when i opened the industry builder but only on a station, but the mod author directed me here.

The log is as follows:

Spoiler
[campaign_noncore_part1.ogg]
87797 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.industry.KaysaarCapital.isAvailableToBuild(KaysaarCapital.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.updateTable(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.createUI(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryListPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.n.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I think this has something to do with the rc-10 update because it worked fine before i updated

Also the terminus doesn't seem to restock supplies and fuel, had to downgrade it back into a waystation.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 02:51:59 PM by Tigasboss »

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2023, 03:01:09 PM »

I thought this crash was from tasc because the game crashed when i opened the industry builder but only on a station, but the mod author directed me here.

The log is as follows:

Spoiler
[campaign_noncore_part1.ogg]
87797 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.industry.KaysaarCapital.isAvailableToBuild(KaysaarCapital.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.updateTable(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.createUI(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryListPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.n.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.super(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

I think this has something to do with the rc-10 update because it worked fine before i updated

Also the terminus doesn't seem to restock supplies and fuel, had to downgrade it back into a waystation.
Hi what ver you are playing .95 or .96 of  game?

Fantastic Chimni

• Commander
  • Chimni
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2023, 03:25:51 PM »

Getting a consistent crash on new game start in random sector generation despite having "RANDOM_SECTOR": true in VoK module. Do other modules need to be treated in a similar way?

Spoiler
262222 [Thread-3] WARN  org.magiclib.util.MagicSettings  - unable to find aod_core in modSettings.json
262237 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.oo0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
262526 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.plugins.AoDCoreModPlugin.setIndustryOnPlanet(AoDCoreModPlugin.java:41)
   at data.plugins.AoDCoreModPlugin.onGameLoad(AoDCoreModPlugin.java:199)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.public.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.do.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.classsuper.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interfacenew.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 79