Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: if you could pay IRL $ to purchase a figurine of a SS ship, which would it be?  (Read 2107 times)

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Hound model has to have an Assault Chaingun. Bonus points if it comes with a wing of Talons.

Deshara

• Admiral
  • Suggestion Writer
    • View Profile

Hound model has to have an Assault Chaingun. Bonus points if it comes with a wing of Talons.
i was resisting the obvious answer until now but id pair that with a kite with sabots
Quote from: Deshara
I cant be blamed for what I said 5 minutes ago. I was a different person back then

Ojum

• Ensign
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile

oooooh has to be Prometheus Mk.II.  or just the basic Prometheus, it's such a cool design and I'd love to have a physical version of it :)
oh, you like the Tri Tachyon? Name every A.I.

eert5rty7u8i9i7u6yrewqdef

• Captain
    • View Profile

Hyperion for me.
i think for me a ship to be THE ship it has to be A) sexy (so no Onslaught, sorry),
It looks very nice.

iconic IE not like another ship in-game or that you might see in another game
I can't think of any that look like it.

visually readable
It has three weapon mounts, all on the front facing a single direction. You can't find an easier ship to read.

single handedly impactful in combat
With safety overrides, it's one of the best brawlers in the game. SO is no longer relevant due to its nerfs, but it is still an excellent brawler with a kinetic weapon and a phase lance.

have a distinct combat role
Battle line breaker. The combination of being a close range brawler alongside its teleport means it throws battle lines into absolute chaos. Only phase ships have this combat role, but they are really, really bad at it.
Pages: 1 [2]