Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Look for the original author or current maintainer of the "Cute AI" mod  (Read 774 times)

QAQ

• Ensign
    • View Profile

First of all, please forgive me for using machine translation.
I really couldn't find the original author of this mod "Lzy", so I wanted to ask you for help.
I would like to find a mod author or current maintainer to get permission for 3 AI core images in this mod. This license is only used to create cat images in the "Bongo Cat Mver" software and use them in live streaming; and images of teachers in the "Starsector" instructional video.
I promise I will make these two images and will not use them commercially.
If you have information about the original author of this mod, please let me know and thank you.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 02:41:49 AM by QAQ »

Nimiety

• Commander
    • View Profile

I love these pictures, I use them all the time. If you go into the picture files you can replace the alpha pilot and administrator pictures with these ones too.

That way they appear that way even when fighting them, or when set as governors at colonies.

QAQ

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Yes, I have always used them in this game. They are very cute. But I want to use these pictures for other purposes. I don't know if this is allowed

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile

But I want to use these pictures for other purposes. I don't know if this is allowed
You can use any image for any purpose you like, so long as it's for personal use and never released.
If you want to make a mod out of them and distribute it, you need to ask for, and recieve permission to do so.

Princess_of_Evil

• Captain
    • View Profile

The images are originally made by naga_u, i think.
Proof that you don't need to know any languages to translate, you just need to care.