Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: The Saga of Strike, a StarSector Playthrough.  (Read 544 times)

helmacon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
The Saga of Strike, a StarSector Playthrough.
« on: February 22, 2023, 04:17:05 AM »

The Saga of Strike, a StarSector Story

In this thread is recorded the recovered journal entries of the starship captain known as "Strike" from the early post-collapse era. The decoding and translation of these entries is thanks to the hard work of the students and staff here at the Galation Institute for Stellar Archeology. Please be patient, as this work takes time. You can rest assured we will release new entries to the public as we finish with them.

Entry One: A new Command

Log Entry
[close]

Strike
[close]

State of the Fleet
[close]
[close]

OOC
Hi, welcome to my the show. The story will mostly be told using screenshots of the log, maybe a clip or two for battles. The archeology nerds are there to provide context in the thread when it would be out of character for Strike to do so in a log.

I'm playing on a pile of mods, and if there's interest I might release the list, but I think it makes for a more fun story what you don't know what all is possible to happen next. Suggest names for the ships if you like! "Pls Kiev" is not exactly an in setting appropriate name imo. Thanks for reading, and I hope I can keep you entertained!
[close]

daringduck

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: The Saga of Strike, a StarSector Playthrough.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 08:39:06 AM »

Great job! Really looking forward to updates. Small typo for “guard” though