Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: Eagle and (base) Falcon remain anemic  (Read 17520 times)

SafariJohn

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Eagle and (base) Falcon remain anemic
« Reply #315 on: February 14, 2023, 03:18:29 AM »

An Enforcer by each Dominator would theoretically allow the Dominators to focus better. I kinda doubt it would push the Dominator's DPStot/12.5 up to 25, but maybe worth trying?

BCS

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 14, 2023, 03:45:00 AM »

Great analysis.

What we can see is that for the most part, if we take the ships' DPS calculated in this way and then divide by 12.5, the results are actually remarkably close to Alex's upcoming DP values for many ships. The Champion is better than the Eradicator, which is better than the Apogee, which is better than the Eradicator (P), all at a pretty close ratio to their upcoming DP values. From this, the Apogee's change to 20 DP is pretty well-deserved, as is the Eradicator's change to 22 DP and the Eradicator (P)'s change to 18 DP.

Now I wonder what would be the estimated value of Fury using this system?

BigBrainEnergy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 14, 2023, 06:55:53 AM »

stuff

I've also felt the Dominator underperforms, turns out speed is important. Speaking of which... you tested the eagle with only the dissipation buff? In my experience the speed/acceleration buff to the eagle makes a massive difference.

As for the eagle being a "line holder" I find that's more of the falcon's niche. With HVD + ion beam it has the speed and range to kite basically anything it can't kill... including radiants. Sure, waiting on other ships to score the kill is generally unreliable but I've found bombers do the job pretty well. Plus you can always give them small breaches for anti armour since HVDs do decent hull damage.
TL;DR deez nuts
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]