Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: [0.97a] LunaLib  (Read 156319 times)

cptdash

• Ensign
  • aka SpeedRacer
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] LunaLib 1.1.1
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2022, 06:18:23 PM »

Thank you for this, it's been very helpful as I start to implement my own custom fleets patrolling parts of the sector. Two quick notes:

- On 1280x768, part of the LunaLib description is cut off
- I'm not sure that it is detecting fleets in hyperspace correctly. I was trying to search for a fleet with a custom tag, and the fleet was right next to me but not showing up in the search results. Once the fleet moved on to its next goal and entered a system, it was showing up in the search.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] LunaLib 1.1.2
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2022, 11:10:12 AM »

Thank you for this, it's been very helpful as I start to implement my own custom fleets patrolling parts of the sector. Two quick notes:

- On 1280x768, part of the LunaLib description is cut off
- I'm not sure that it is detecting fleets in hyperspace correctly. I was trying to search for a fleet with a custom tag, and the fleet was right next to me but not showing up in the search results. Once the fleet moved on to its next goal and entered a system, it was showing up in the search.

Ah, saw this a bit late. The description should be fixed in 1.1.2 as i moved the location of the piece of text anyways.
Il look in to fixing the other issue you mentioned. 
My Mods

HappyGhost

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] LunaLib 1.2.0
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2023, 07:48:14 PM »

Sir, would you allow me or the others update it to the Chinese starsector Forum(https://fossic.org/) and translate it into Chinese?

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2023, 02:55:25 PM »

Sir, would you allow me or the others update it to the Chinese starsector Forum(https://fossic.org/) and translate it into Chinese?

Considering its a mod that other mods depend on, i think this would be a bad idea, as it would cause multiple versions of the same mod to be around.
I might change my opinion in the future, but its a no for now.
My Mods

HappyGhost

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2023, 05:28:56 PM »

ok,thx for reply

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] LunaLib 1.3.0
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2023, 11:20:43 AM »

Released update 1.3.0
This version includes a full rework of the Settings and Debug UI.
This should make it a lot nicer to look at for the user, and includes some new ui elements that make using it nicer aswell. (Sliders combined with Text boxes for numbers, Slider-based Color Picker)
It should also scale a lot better on different u scaling and screen sizes than before.

There were also lots of purges for largely unused aspects of the mod. All Kotlin related features are also now in their own seperate jar file.
More detailed changes are on the releases page:
https://github.com/Lukas22041/LunaLib/releases
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 11:34:06 AM by Lukas04 »
My Mods

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] LunaLib 1.3.1
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2023, 03:28:37 PM »

Released another update, this time containing a new feature called "Snippets" which are an alternative to console commands within the Debug UI.
Mods can easily add their own using the LunaSnippet interface https://github.com/Lukas22041/LunaLib/wiki/LunaSnippets

My Mods

Geekin88

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] LunaLib 1.3.2
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2023, 10:07:09 PM »

i keep getting this error. i use to have to use 1.20 but now that wont even work. is this a nexelerin issue luna or something else. need help. im too excited for this play through and this is being a party pooper. i can load into a game and soon as i load the save once i get in the game will play for a sec then freeze then crash.

401694 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: lunalib.lunaExtensions.SystemExtensionsKt.getMarkets(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/LocationAPI;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/List;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: lunalib.lunaExtensions.SystemExtensionsKt.getMarkets(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/LocationAPI;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/List;
   at PCScript.advance(PCScript.kt:39)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] LunaLib 1.3.2
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2023, 09:19:35 AM »

i keep getting this error. i use to have to use 1.20 but now that wont even work. is this a nexelerin issue luna or something else. need help. im too excited for this play through and this is being a party pooper. i can load into a game and soon as i load the save once i get in the game will play for a sec then freeze then crash.

401694 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: lunalib.lunaExtensions.SystemExtensionsKt.getMarkets(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/LocationAPI;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/List;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: lunalib.lunaExtensions.SystemExtensionsKt.getMarkets(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/LocationAPI;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/List;
   at PCScript.advance(PCScript.kt:39)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

You are using an outdated version of Parallel Construction. The updated version isnt available anymore but a fixed version is mixed in to my mod "Random Assortment of Things", which you can find in the same Discord channel you found Parallel Construction in.
My Mods

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] LunaLib
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2023, 02:32:23 PM »

Went and added new gifs to the Mods Front Page, since the ones posted were somewhat outdated.
They now display some of the general user improvements, tabs, and Debug Menus showcasing the objects sprites now, making it look less depressing.

In general i feel the mod is in a pretty good place now and i am happy with where it stands. Still having enough plans for future improvements though, like more config types for the Settings UI and some Additions to the Debug Screens. Also quite glad to see so (relatively) many modders integrate it already, even if just for the Settings Alone. Makes me glad that i didnt waste any effort.

My Mods

Rhodan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2023, 11:19:05 AM »

Hello,
as a fellow Programmer i have to say great mod.
But after doing an update run on the few month of modupdates i missed im getting the attached error just when the loading bar finishes now.

is that a specific mod that doesnt have a fieldTooltip declared or ist that a problem with LunaLib itself?

Log:
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_settingsHeader, from lunalib
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_SettingsKeybind, from lunalib
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_DebugKeybind, from lunalib
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_DebugEntries, from lunalib
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_DevmodeKeybind, from lunalib
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleHeader, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleText, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleString, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleBoolean, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleInt, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleDouble, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleEnum, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleKeybind, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleColor, from lunalib
62195 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["fieldTooltip"] not found.
org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["fieldTooltip"] not found.
   at org.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:406)
   at org.json.JSONObject.getString(JSONObject.java:577)
   at lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader.loadDefault(LunaSettingsLoader.kt:53)
   at LunaLibPlugin.onApplicationLoad(LunaLibPlugin.kt:31)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 11:25:11 AM by Rhodan »

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2023, 01:02:32 PM »

Hello,
as a fellow Programmer i have to say great mod.
But after doing an update run on the few month of modupdates i missed im getting the attached error just when the loading bar finishes now.

is that a specific mod that doesnt have a fieldTooltip declared or ist that a problem with LunaLib itself?

Log:
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_settingsHeader, from lunalib
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_SettingsKeybind, from lunalib
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_DebugKeybind, from lunalib
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_DebugEntries, from lunalib
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_DevmodeKeybind, from lunalib
61969 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleHeader, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleText, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleString, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleBoolean, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleInt, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleDouble, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleEnum, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleKeybind, from lunalib
61970 [Thread-3] DEBUG lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader  - LunaSettings: Loaded default settings data: luna_exampleColor, from lunalib
62195 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["fieldTooltip"] not found.
org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["fieldTooltip"] not found.
   at org.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:406)
   at org.json.JSONObject.getString(JSONObject.java:577)
   at lunalib.lunaSettings.LunaSettingsLoader.loadDefault(LunaSettingsLoader.kt:53)
   at LunaLibPlugin.onApplicationLoad(LunaLibPlugin.kt:31)
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

You seem to be running an outdated version of this mod.
Current version is 1.5.5, from what im seeing you may still be running a version below 1.3.0
My Mods

Rhodan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2023, 08:25:33 AM »

That's embarrassing :D
Yeah, looks like it was the 1.20 release..oddly version checker never declared it out of date

Lukas04

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2023, 01:18:16 PM »

Mod has been updated to the new Starsector Version, changelog is on github:
https://github.com/Lukas22041/LunaLib/releases

With this update the version checker and mod config buttons are now supported on all platforms.

There are breaking changes, most notable that the listener is now applied from the LunaSettings class, instead of through the campaigns listener manager, which allows the listener to now function outside of the campaign aswell.
My Mods

Icchan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] LunaLib
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2023, 09:01:05 PM »

How do you close the menu? Opened it from the main menu, now I can't get rid of it. My res is 3840x1600 if that's relevant.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7