Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: [0.97a] Illustrated.Entities 1.2.b - Custom colony images and descriptions  (Read 94797 times)

TheLemu

• Ensign
    • View Profile

This mod is simply amazing. Great work.

Arthur Revan

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Awesome!

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Great mod! Adds a lot of immersion to the game and will surely be one of the mods who will be always loaded every time i start a new game.
My only issue with it is that sometimes planet illustrations change back upon reloading, for example upon terraforming a barren planet and changing the image to a terran, upon exiting the game and loading it changes the image back to a barren planet. Might be because of the tags? those don't update as well.

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

An absolutely superb mod that finally lets me colonize Penelope's Star to my heart's content without being annoyed by the planet descriptions being off. Well done!

So far I have encountered only a single issue: the image I picked for one of my planets keeps getting reset. Just the one planet though. I think it's because the mod wants to prioritize using one of the pictures for a "mining" tagged world when I'm trying to get it to prioritize the fact that it's a lava world, but I'm not 100% sure what is causing the issue. I have manually set the picture a few times, only for it to swap to something else when I come back later or load my save.

Yes this is happening to me with my system on penelope's star with calypso and ithaca both of which i have terraformed to be terrans, which when choosing image have the tags of a barren and desert world respectively, so that might be why that happens. I put an image of a terran world, but the system identifies the planet as its previous type so it uses the image i chose before that corresponded to the planet's original type.

Omega_DarkPotato

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Midjourney once again impresses, my god. Thank you for this mod - I can finally put the cherry on top of my long saves where I terraform everything into beautiful worlds.
I live for ship-to-ship combat

oihShio

• Ensign
    • View Profile

AI art is a blessing, I figured it would be a great tool for starsector modders and I'm glad to see it put to use.

Krantz86

• Ensign
    • View Profile

all download attempts return an error wit onedrive, could you add mirrors? this mod intrigues me, thank you

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Found another bug: It wont let me change the image or description of a planet i conquered, even with the option to change npc markets enabled (including with devmode). The button just doesnt appear.

FatalStrings

• Ensign
    • View Profile

there seems to be a bug where I can't change the image of my colony a second time permanently, as in, the image reverts to my first change. I noticed this happens when I load the game or when I've been away from my colony for a long time.

jr3749352123

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I can't access this onedrive download url, onedrive said "something went wrong"

sirskips

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hey the mod title says 95.1a but Starsector launcher still list it as 95. I deleted the old one a replaced it with the a new one a still the same issue. Are you sure you uploaded the right file?

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile

sirskips

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Needs an update, it doesnt work anymore. Star Sector is stuck on %100 when this is loaded and works fine when its off.
I use mods that add factions, resources, station construction, space based manufacturing, colony structures, etc so it could also be a conflict. 

FatalStrings

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I found another bug. This mod crashes the game when you abandon a colony, i spent 2 hours testing all my installed mods. Im pretty sure this is the one.

mods installed:
-Nexelerin
-Lazy Lib
-Magic Lib
-console commands
-Illustrated Entities

testing method:
-start a new game as an own faction in Nex
-interact with starting colony
-on Console command, enter "setmarketsize 4"
-in colony management abandon colony

I hope this helps and the bug gets fixed soon, this is a very cool mod.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Thanks everyone for the kind words and bug reports!

This mod was pushed live a tad too early due to my RL taking a super sharp turn towards forced absence from modding, at least for a while. My situation is slowly stabililizing and I'll get around to fixing stuff, but since I haven't had access to a PC with working internet for the last month (and won't for at least another two weeks), it might still take a bit.

Thanks and take care!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8