Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [95.1a-RC6] Phase field stealth bonus won't apply  (Read 629 times)

shuraalex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[95.1a-RC6] Phase field stealth bonus won't apply
« on: August 29, 2022, 07:10:15 PM »

Greetings!
I have encountered a weird problem where my phase ships do not affect my sensor profile at all.

I simply do not get the x0.25 multiplier when "Going Dark" or turning my transponder off.

https://imgur.com/a/0rooqUp

Hopefully the image works fine - you'll see I have 1 Harbinger, 2 Afflicters and a Shade in my fleet, all these ships have the Phase Field Hullmod.

I've tested it without my phase ships, with them, and once having only phase ships in my fleet. My Sensor profile always stayed the same. I also have the phase coil tuning skill.

Here are my mods:

{"enabledMods": [
  "PAGSM",
  "pantera_ANewLevel40",
  "advanced_gunnery_control_dbeaa06e",
  "A_S-F",
  "Arkships",
  "AttunedDriveField",
  "lw_autosave",
  "CFT",
  "su_Concord",
  "timid_cum",
  "diableavionics",
  "Diktat Enhancement",
  "dynamictariffs",
  "edshipyard",
  "exoticatechnologies",
  "su_FairSMod",
  "fast_engine_rendering",
  "GrandColonies",
  "HIVER",
  "immersionFriendlyPortraitPack",
  "IndEvo",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "leadingPip",
  "ArkLeg",
  "lights_out",
  "lockedAndLoaded",
  "logisticsNotifications",
  "mag_protect",
  "MagicLib",
  "su_CarrierHullmod",
  "nexerelin",
  "officerExtension",
  "ORA",
  "wisp_perseanchronicles",
  "planet_search",
  "pt_qolpack",
  "Scrapyard",
  "SEEKER",
  "shadow_ships",
  "swp",
  "speedUp",
  "StarfarersWorkshop",
  "sun_starship_legends",
  "stelnet",
  "tahlan",
  "vanidad",
  "whichmod",
  "shaderLib"
]}

Thank you in advance for any help you might provide! 

shuraalex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [95.1a-RC6] Phase field stealth bonus won't apply
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 02:49:34 AM »

After slowly disabling every mod and starting a new game with a phase ship, I have found the culprit - Its the Concord mod.. Anyone using it knows how I can fix the problem without losing a 10 hour gameplay save file?

mic_turner

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 12:14:05 AM »

After slowly disabling every mod and starting a new game with a phase ship, I have found the culprit - Its the Concord mod.. Anyone using it knows how I can fix the problem without losing a 10 hour gameplay save file?

I had a similar issue with the High Resolution Sensors, and I was able to "fix it" (probably losing Concord features in the process for that hullmod) by editing Concord's hull_mods.csv to remove the relevant line.

shuraalex

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 03:21:51 AM »

I had a similar issue with the High Resolution Sensors, and I was able to "fix it" (probably losing Concord features in the process for that hullmod) by editing Concord's hull_mods.csv to remove the relevant line.

Oh wow, thank you very much! I tried so many things but never has it crossed my mind to simply delete a line of code, somehow I thought it would break everything..
Anyway thanks again, this added the phase field bonus back in on my current save file.