Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: [0.97] Kon's Multi-Pack v.3.4.6 - Player Faction Expansion  (Read 65685 times)

Konturga

• Commander
  • Talk is cheap, but they never said it was free.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a-RC6] Kon's Player Faction/ XIII Ships/ New Blueprint Tweaks v.1.08
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2022, 07:02:52 PM »

Hi, thank you for checking.

I checked on my side again and it seems the effects appear normally now. Damn I wish I took a screenshot.

As about the Flux stats increase, on the XVI battlegroup Enforcer they show up in the codex, are the XIII Flux stats modifications different from the the XVI one?

Either way The problem is fixed for now.

Amazing mod by the way :)

It's possible that the preview for the flux is different and that's why they appear that way. I'll have to look into it and see if I can figure it out.

It should be the normal +5% but strangely enough it seems to be +6% after I did the math. But that has its benefits too, I suppose.
It's easier surrounded by seas,
A simple safety, Without regrets,
Until the thoughts arrive as the sun sets,
Basking the world in twilight,
As cracks in the clouds bleed golden skylight,
They seem so far away.

RoquetheRogue

• Commander
  • personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2022, 05:31:33 AM »

Hey Kon
Ever wanted to create other faction themes and profiles? there's plenty of potential here for pirates, junkers, ludd and corporate themes
A mind that opens itself to a new idea never returns to it's original size.

Konturga

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2022, 06:44:35 PM »

Hey Kon
Ever wanted to create other faction themes and profiles? there's plenty of potential here for pirates, junkers, ludd and corporate themes

I've thought about it. Still thinking about it. Time is getting harder to find. I'll need to think through some origins if that's the case. The faction description and the fleet dialogue might take a while too.
They seem so far away.

RoquetheRogue

• Commander
  • personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2022, 05:43:51 AM »

Hey Kon

I've thought about it. Still thinking about it. Time is getting harder to find. I'll need to think through some origins if that's the case. The faction description and the fleet dialogue might take a while too.

Some like the pirates doesn't need to be lore rich like the lost battalion, but the goodies like UI/menus, something to nudge-nudge that these pirates are a a bit above your usual narcotics starved pirates, junkers/miners conglomerate, need to do a bit of the "Thought", so far, I'm really satisfied with what you've done with the last battalion but it doesn't not fit every character I have, I'll help you with writing whenever I can too.
A mind that opens itself to a new idea never returns to it's original size.

Skyforgejason

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2022, 04:23:02 AM »

how can you use other theme on the market music? i got the music file here but every time i create colony it crashes

Konturga

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2022, 07:30:02 PM »

how can you use other theme on the market music? i got the music file here but every time i create colony it crashes

Can you put a screenshot of what you edited?

Hey Kon

Some like the pirates doesn't need to be lore rich like the lost battalion, but the goodies like UI/menus, something to nudge-nudge that these pirates are a a bit above your usual narcotics starved pirates, junkers/miners conglomerate, need to do a bit of the "Thought", so far, I'm really satisfied with what you've done with the last battalion but it doesn't not fit every character I have, I'll help you with writing whenever I can too.

I'll see if I can take from the pirate description, and write something that still sounds fairly vanilla. Considering most players will usually employ better equipment later on, have to use something broad..

Perhaps some name like the Exiles, which would explain why they start without a planet.
They seem so far away.

Konturga

• Commander
    • View Profile

Did a quick update for 0.96, need to test out the honorifics and see if that changes anything. But it should work.
They seem so far away.

Big Bee

• Commander
  • bugs are cool
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Kon's Player Faction Bundles v.1.09
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2023, 02:48:04 AM »

Oh I love this!

I love having a unique set of ships for my faction that sets it apart from the other factions, but that seems to be pretty rare cause most ships are either used by a major faction or independents. Getting all the Rossenritter BPs early was the only time I managed to really get that, actually.

Konturga

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2023, 05:10:15 PM »

Oh I love this!

I love having a unique set of ships for my faction that sets it apart from the other factions, but that seems to be pretty rare cause most ships are either used by a major faction or independents. Getting all the Rossenritter BPs early was the only time I managed to really get that, actually.

I'm glad you liked it, while it's true that we can eventually use a lot of special ships that the other factions don't always use.. I for one made some slight modifications it so I could get the bounty ships from the mod that includes that... What was it..? The IBB Bounty Board something or other? I felt like there's nothing that really feels like it belongs to your faction. It's nice to have a place in the galaxy and its story, even if your own history has been swept under the rug a little.

The Rossenritters are beautiful ships, I always search but wow are they rare.
They seem so far away.

Sarix

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2023, 09:26:52 AM »

Hi, thank you for creating this mod.
Have you considered messaging the mods,so they could include your mod into mod index?That way many people will find out about your mod.

Konturga

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2023, 10:16:25 AM »

Hi, thank you for creating this mod.
Have you considered messaging the mods,so they could include your mod into mod index?That way many people will find out about your mod.

I've messaged a couple I think, if it fits the bill I'm sure it'll be added soon. Let's see where it goes.
They seem so far away.

Soviet Tom Bombadil

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2023, 11:00:07 AM »

I'm just learning about this because of this post. Are the ultra-redacted blueprints as rare as something like that should be? I like the idea of ultra rare blueprints in general, ultra-ultra rare naughty blueprints even moreso.

Konturga

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2023, 01:49:15 PM »

I'm just learning about this because of this post. Are the ultra-redacted blueprints as rare as something like that should be? I like the idea of ultra rare blueprints in general, ultra-ultra rare naughty blueprints even moreso.

Hmm, they’re about as rare as most rare blueprints, which for my playthroughs with mods it tends to be hard to collect them because the sheer volume of choices. But there are no blueprint packages for them, and like other rare blueprints, you can only potentially get one at a time from any rare salvage, like the base game abandoned laboratory for example. I also included them as tier 3 historian choice.

Even with the larger map that I use, it can be hard to collect them all if you’re not using nerexin(spelled?) for the pirate rare BP bar event, but I think it’ll come down to your luck. But if forbidden tech interests you like it did me, I hope that you enjoy it too.
They seem so far away.

ChesedPearl

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2023, 11:11:09 PM »

This mod looks interesting. I'm frankly getting tired of getting called a random spacer when I have excessive firepower to take over the Persean Sector but doesnt cus it would get really boring, im gonna try this later can this mod be added mid-game? ;D

I really like the XIII colors, esp since I mostly use 14th Battlegroup ships and at times with the Tahlan shipworks' Great Houses. This will be a great addition to my collection.

Konturga

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2023, 12:18:40 PM »

This mod looks interesting. I'm frankly getting tired of getting called a random spacer when I have excessive firepower to take over the Persean Sector but doesnt cus it would get really boring, im gonna try this later can this mod be added mid-game? ;D

I really like the XIII colors, esp since I mostly use 14th Battlegroup ships and at times with the Tahlan shipworks' Great Houses. This will be a great addition to my collection.

It’s been so long since I tried it, it should be fine though. It doesn’t remove anything and doesn’t do any massive overhauls, I think I remember testing it out a while ago and it working.
They seem so far away.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12